Giant Skulls?

They were here, but where did they come from, and who were they?

Giant Skulls?

Post Number:#1  Postby Whyte Eagle » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:45 pm

Are these the skulls of giants? What do you think?

Whyte Eagle
Site Admin

Re: Giant Skulls?

Post Number:#2  Postby Kanabite » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:15 pm

are those from lovelock cave?

some guy put this on T net , but did not get any replies . it had a name for the race of elongated heads that i cant remember right now , but i think those are the guys ya want to find ;=)

View video here

i tried to embed this with no luck , oh well.lol
Kanabite

Post Number:#3  Postby mrjimsfc » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:33 pm

If that coin is a quarter (1 inch), then the skulls are smaller than most. If the coin is a half dollar (1 1/4 inch) then the skulls are still smaller than most. If the coin is a silver dollar (1 1/2 inch) then the skulls are normal sized.
"Nobody wants to listen to the voice of reason when there's a good hysteria to be had. Humans are like that."
mrjimsfc

Post Number:#4  Postby sanpete » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:51 pm

I can not see double sets of teath.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#5  Postby Morningstar » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:25 pm

I don't understand the big question that seems to have surfaced lately, regarding whether or not the 8-10' giants ever existed. There are several books full of compiled references of large skeletons that have been discovered. Many of them crumbled to dust when exposed, but others were measured and some of the skulls handled and tried on over the heads of living people. I think we have all heard the stories....some had double rows of teeth, some had 6 digits, some had red hair, etc. These "giants" show up in oral histories, too, sometimes referred to as Allegewi. Is that the name you were thinking of, Kanabite? It would be nice to actually see some of the skeletons, but why the question of existence...or am I missing something?
~Sakari Morningstar
Morningstar
Site Admin

Post Number:#6  Postby Kanabite » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:58 pm

well some of that giant stuff gets attached to websites trying to prove the bible as historical/ pre Noah flood , ya know like physical proof of something instead of a faith thing . i dunno how that particular train of thought really is suppose to change anyone's opinion one way or the other . not everyone on the planet believes in the same things i guess , especially in matters of religion etc.there is talk of Atlantis , and titans , and government coverups , and on and on ...... there is kinda of not so much public domain idea i have heard that some of these giant types were suppose to be the" first ones" hording treasure at some point in antiquity. things like bones turning to dust might suggest this timeline of the species predates anything even comprehensible about" hominids" living on the earth . everything from man walking with dinosaurs to heavenly beings among the children of men . who knows ? not me for sure . Ive never seen me one of these giants . i guess its just a fascination with the unknown . I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers cause i sure don't know the truth about any of that stuff . read some crazy reports about big teeth found shortly after the Spanish conquest . and tales of giants living in America right up until the Anglo hits the scene . mound builders of gigantic proportion , i guess i could go on , but i think you get the point , with out physical evidence to bring forth ya cant really make a claim about any of it , and there seems to be a lack of that other than old pictures and stories . one odd thing i noticed was a claim about the earth millions of years ago , it said something about the atmosphere having a much greater oxygen content that it does in modern times . as result everything was bigger , and that might have included man if there was such thing that far back ago .you can study creation myths besides the creation story in Genesis , if ya like, but most of that kind of thing just raises more questions than answers . i guess im just no help :rofl:
Kanabite

Post Number:#7  Postby heggc » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:40 am

These are in the Lovelock Museum, you have to ask them to see them. They were from the Lovelock Cave, the legendary spot the Paiute warriors cornered the red headed white Se-Ti-Cah who lived on a tule city on Pyramid Lake. They refused to come out and they burnt brush in the entrance and killed them. The Chief's daughter Winnemucca had the Mourning dress with the red hair woven into the collar edge and it is donated to the Carson Museum today. The other artifacts at the Carson Museum include sets of moccasins 15" in length and nets with knots so intricate they are not able to recreate them. Recently you probably seen the evidence that DRI finally proved a petroglyph at Pyramid nearby there was under water from 11,000 to possibly 14,800 years ago! That doesn't indicate when it was made, just when the rind layers of tufa formed on the inscriptions. Sadly you can not visit as weeks after it aired they caught people out there camping with gas powered rock saws attempting to cut them up for sale. The entire access area to them is now blocked on the reservation.
heggc

Return to Giants