Tunguska BLAST

Discussions of the unexplained and related items ...

Re: Tunguska BLAST

Post Number:#26  Postby geogeek » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:02 pm

OK Ron,

If Tesla was testing a device that could possibly cause that destruction with other conjunctive wave happenings, what is the possibility that I am humming a hymn and the Pacific Ocean turns into a pond? Is it because some bonehead was dinking with some experimental device, and another bonehead was humming a hymn, OR, could it be that God exacted a page in human history?

Are you laughing? I am being serious. I wish I wasn't in a public library or I would fall out of this chair laughing myself. The giggles draw too much attention.
If you can't find your glasses or your keys when you pressed the edge of late, go look in the mirror and open your hands. BTW, do you have oil in and for your lamp?
geogeek

Post Number:#27  Postby KsTHer » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:05 am

Tesla was known to have a small box that simply was mounted on a wall and it would tap on the wall at a synchronous speed. He placed this box in the basement of a skyscraper in New York City. The rate of the tapping was set to the resonant frequency of the building. (Frequency was based on the height of the skyscraper with the originating "tap" starting at one moment sending out a "seismic" wave which travelled from the basement to the top of the skyscraper and returned only to meet an upward wave at a certain location on the building.) These seismic waves were additive in that the first meeting of these waves were of a small amplitude and each succeeding meeting of these waves continued to increase the amplitude of these waves. It surprised Tesla due to how quickly these waves began doing damage to the building. It began shaking bricks off of the facia of the building. Tesla had to rush back into the basement and stop his device before it did more damage. His experiment proved to him that, given a long enough time for the tapping from his small box, it would have shaken the building to rubble provided it remained at the resonant frequency of the building. The building would have changed resonant frequency due to part of it falling off.

A similar experiment is to drop a pebble into a pond at a given rate while the ripple travels to the shoreline and begins returning back to the source of the ripple. With each successive ripple meeting the "standing wave" (returning wave) until the waves' amplitude (which are also additive in nature) would be able to cause damage or capsizing of a small toy boat (theoretical or this experiment may have actually been tried... I am unsure of it having been tried - I have heard of the idea of trying it, I am just not sure that it was done as it would take quite the mechanical apparatus to actually drop a pebble at a given rate in the same location long enough to cause the amplitude to reach that point).
KsTHer

Post Number:#28  Postby KsTHer » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:26 am

The earlier story was about a theory that an engineer friend of mine had concerning the Tunguska incident and Nicola Tesla's experiment from his lab in Colorado Springs. In his theory, instead of setting up standing waves, he believed that several waves were transmitted at their full power to the point at Tunguska where these met at full amplitude without the inherent decay from setting up the standing wave and returning to the point in between where they would be additive. His theory was that these waves were of sufficient amplitude when they met that they did a great amount of destruction. Whether or not this was what actually occurred will probably never be known as Tesla believed that his experiment had actually did the damage and destruction at Tunguska and promptly ceased all experimentation with his device once he heard of the Tunguska event. That was the general area that he was transmitting his signals (Seismic wave and possibly scalar wave along with a wave that travelled along the contour of the ground). It could have been a coincidence, but Tesla felt that it wasn't and opted to halt the operations of that piece of equipment.

(This information was from my engineer friend who has studied the works of Tesla. He is now retired and resides in your state, Tim.) This experiment had some very close corelations with what is now called HAARP according to my engineer friend.
KsTHer

Post Number:#29  Postby geogeek » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:07 pm

I have heard of HAARP, but not of the multiple wave deal Tesla was messing with. You tell your engineer friend thank you. You know me well enough that I consider the possibilities of just about anything in the physical world. It is the unseen untouchable "things", or seen but untouchable "things" that I have encountered that have had me in a fuzz for the last 4 1/2 years. I am beginning to stress really hard. What we do know about mathematics, physics, chemistry, or any science is a little bump in all that exists. There is so much we do not know, we ought to be incredibly humble. I can't say that any better right now.

Blessings to all in your choices.

Merry Christmas,

Tim the geogeek
If you can't find your glasses or your keys when you pressed the edge of late, go look in the mirror and open your hands. BTW, do you have oil in and for your lamp?
geogeek

Post Number:#30  Postby KsTHer » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Merry Christmas, Tim. Keep on keeping on.

...and Merry Christmas, everybody! Happy Holidays! :""
KsTHer

Post Number:#31  Postby geogeek » Mon May 04, 2015 3:51 pm

These issues are the things that press the edge of what I think I may know. A Tesla oops, a spaceship blip, a dirty gigantic iceball. What sort of goodies were embedded into the trees? If there were no embeds in the trees, why go looking for metals at ground zero?

I have seen huge objects pass through our atmosphere that left a bit of pee in my pants. A big blue one around 1:30 in the morning when I stepped out on the deck to have a smoke. Huge; it looked like it impacted. I saw a huge flash, then nothing more. It was February with plenty of snow on the ground. I drove back roads for days and found zero. 1993.

Another one in November, 19 2009. This time I stepped out the west door to have a smoke and see a tourmaline looking thing that was green in the front and orange in the rear. II looked like it impacted in Southeastern Utah. A few minutes later two beings (I thought were human) were walking by the road by the woods.

I had had two years of this so I just asked, "Cool tech, share it with me".

I am getting tired. Will share again, God willing.

geogeek
geogeek

Previous

Return to Unexplained, Other