Here it comes, folks. You've been TRUMPED

This is the place to leave heads up notices concerning related TV shows, movies or events ...

Here it comes, folks. You've been TRUMPED

Post Number:#1  Postby Digin4it » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Fact is, Trump never drained the swamp....he made it bigger....he made it worse than ever before as the Illuminati go into "overdrive" towards the one world government.

Don't take my word for it....research Felix Slater. See how this mafioso misfit is actually the one tells Trump what to do, and Sater works for Putin.

Trump, when being groomed to become President, had been audited by the IRS for twenty years (or so the story goes) which allowed for Trump to say to the idiots who voted (voted for either choice) that he "can't release his taxes because he's being investigated" (audited). Truth is that Trumps taxes show MASSIVE amounts of money from Russia coming into his company.....money that took Trump from a failed business man to a super-rich President. Trump was so broke he couldn't aford the toilet paper to wipe his...... Thank god Russia stepped in with billions of dollars for him!!

Sater is a stooge for Russia, with many ties to the Russian Mafia, and is also one of Trumps advisers in the White House. As a multi-billionaire himself, Sater is the "shadow government" that we have all heard so much about, or should i say that Sater is the one who tels Trump what the shadow government wants him to do.

Folks, hang on....and hang on tight. This is going to get nasty really quick. Trump is supplying money to the Terrosists just like obama did. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. The terrorists are being brought into America like never before. And those jobs Trump promised?? They're going to be filled by these terrorists and other illegals..

We've been Trumped....at the 5th Trump of Revelation, and the 6th Trump is about to blow, which brings on the anti-christ.

If you're white, be especially careful. We are being targeted because of our being "Caucasion", which means that our ancestors went north over the Caucasis Mountains.......which means we're True Jews. And the goal of Islam is to kill ALL True Jews and Christians. Don't believe me?? I don't see why not. I'm not running for President so I have no need to lie.
Digin4it

Re: Here it comes, folks. You've been TRUMPED

Post Number:#2  Postby sanpete » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:51 pm

OMG this can not be happening. Just think we would be in a lot more trouble if hilleybonehead had been in the white house. I sounds as if more and more people want to be on welfare. :zap:
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#3  Postby Digin4it » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:40 pm

No doubt one of the best articles concerning this topic can be found at Gordon Duff's "Veterans Today" website, and the article is titled: Must Read: Completing the Criminal Takeover of America.

Then go to WAKING TIMES and look for the article titled: "Lord Rothschild: My Family Created Israel." The Rothschild Family are Edomites (Russian) who control the worlds banks, and this article helps to bolster the Bible Verses claiming that Esau (Edom, Russia) has taken over Israel, and the True Jews haveNOTHING TO DO WITH ISRAEL TODAY. To support israel today is to support the Edomites of Russia (who also control America, Canada, Great Britian, etc (all the Christian Nations and the rest).

This isn't meant to scare you........thuis is meant to see why you should be rejoicing right now........for The Day of the LORD is just around the corner. Father is going to weed out His family of the misfits, and they are many.

In Revelation 9, which begins with the 5th Trump sounding, you will read about the "locusts." This word Locust is actually ARRABA, as in Saudi Arabia, the main supplyer of terrorists. Trump DID NOT ban travle from Saudi. Fact is, the CIA just gave a Saudi Prince a medal for "combatting terrorism." Isn't that rich!!!!!!!
Digin4it

Post Number:#4  Postby Uley Bauer » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:59 pm

WE HAVE BEEN POLITICALIZED!!! POLITICAL MANIA IS HERE TO VOICE OVER THE MEMBERS PASSION!!!

WELL GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!
Uley Bauer

Post Number:#5  Postby mahalla22 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:44 pm

So, if you think Trump has used, abused, lied, covered-up and overall been a lousy leader and threat to national security then go to this website (impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org) and sign the petition or forever hold your peace. :"}
mahalla22

Post Number:#6  Postby Lone Star » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Ya'll are nuts. Either that, or you are too dam young to know any better. There is no way we would be any better with Crooked Clinton on the hill. If you are gonna complain about who you have for president, you should have started with a better choice from the get go. We had to put up with a flaming ass monkey for eight years, and where did it get us?

You know the value of the past, otherwise you wouldn't be on this site. Do yourself a favor, learn from it so you don't have to live it again.
Lone Star

Post Number:#7  Postby KsTHer » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Digin4it,

You make the claims that Esau or Edom is Russia. Where did you get this information? ...the article you cited? ...or did you do the research from the scriptures to determine your claims? I still don't see it, so my verdict is still out. I will have to research some more on the topic. Esau (Edom) was the oldest son of Isaac and brother to his twin, Jacob (Israel). So far, my research does not lead me to the same conclusions. Please help me to follow your clues to prove your claims. I am not in disagreement with your claims, I just want to know the truth and have a thread of factual evidence to use as provenance. Thanks.
KsTHer

Post Number:#8  Postby mrjimsfc » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:21 am

Wait! Is someone distributing "fake news"?
"Nobody wants to listen to the voice of reason when there's a good hysteria to be had. Humans are like that."
mrjimsfc

Post Number:#9  Postby mahalla22 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:31 am

Lone star,

Lived long enough to know a bigot when I see one -
mahalla22

Return to Heads Up!