Just the facts, Ma'am

This is the place to leave heads up notices concerning related TV shows, movies or events ...

Just the facts, Ma'am

Post Number:#1  Postby Digin4it » Fri May 12, 2017 7:47 am

Trump is proving to be even more of a puppet than O-bomba, Russia isn't only a part of Trump, THEY Created Trump......as well as ALL secret societies that control the world today. It was ALL told to us, have YOU been hearing the truth lately?? Let me give you an example................

.........one of the stories on the net today (May 12 2017) is about a Catholic priest in Belen, New Mexico who is catching flak for telling school kids that Muslims will cutr their heads off, that Ilsam is bad and that IT'S KILLING CATHOLICS AROUND THE WORLD. Folks, this statement about how Catholics are being killed around the world is a complete lie, just like the pedophile who spoke them.

You see, when the Vatican created Islam, they created it to be similar to Catholicism....making Islam and Catholicism "brothers"!!! (whore sisters would be a better phrase).

One of the stipulations was that the Muslims Army (a few hundered years ago) under orders from the catholic church, would kill all Christians and True Jews that were found. HOWEVER, the Muslims WERE NOT to even bother the Catholics.

So for this pedophile preist in Belen, New Mexico to say that "cathoolics" are being slaughtered around the world......when it IS CHRISTIANS WHO ARE BEING SLUAGHTERED.......is absolute proof positive of the the fact that, especially in these last days, EVERY ONE of the Hidden Dynasty's that the synagogue of satan (Edomites) controls is out theree trying to "form" your thoughts, your knowledge...your very existence in life......on nothing more than lies .

True Jews KNOW how to handle the Muslims, ALL OF THE MUSLIMS.......even the one's Trump is bring to America, at the orders of Russia, by the thousands per day (using Air Force bases in the US), the one's who are "sharpening their swords" at this very moment. :~o

If you don't understand this topic....I totally understand. You see, THEY give you lies to "grow" on. I give you you the truth. Fact is....it's nothing but the facts, Sir. So if you're a 'vine grown" leftist who can't stand it when a child of God sees success....get over it. It's not my success that makes you blind and stupid, it's the mosque that you're attending.
Digin4it

Re: Just the facts, Ma'am

Post Number:#2  Postby sanpete » Fri May 12, 2017 6:17 pm

and This time I will say it with big letters B.S. sanpet
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Return to Heads Up!