Lost Josephine Mine

Discussion regarding Hoyt Peak ...

Lost Josephine Mine

Post Number:#1  Postby badolddog » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:27 pm

12 years ago i discovered a map carved in a tree on hoyts. It has Ranaldo
and Garcias initials on it. it has a bear paw on it,and directions to a mine on hoyts.I have interpeted the waybill with a very old dictionary and it led me to a heart carved in a old pine.The pine also has 2 arrows and 2 treasure symbols which are still there,so the treasure may still be there. I followed the arrows and they led me to a tree with a knife carved in it,to the west of that tree is a small dark ledge,beyond that several small peaks and the setting sun,below the tree is the end of a trail.Thanks jack
badolddog

Re: Lost Josephine Mine

Post Number:#2  Postby Lostaslost » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:25 am

Jack if that tree is for real and someone else did not do the carving then that is pure history. You well have to do some more figuring for sure in order to find anything. Could be that there is a stash there and who knows for sure. It would be interesting to see for sure. How have you interpreted that the sun was setting? For the real Carrie-Shinob the sun is showing to be rising and the sun is shinning into the Carrie for just a few minutes in the early morning. Take a look at the Big LUE Map also. Do you have any pictures of the tree?

Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#3  Postby Whyte Eagle » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:28 am

Welcome to the Ancient Lost Treasures forum BadOldDog!!!

Interesting finds, you wouldn't happen to have any pics would you?
Whyte Eagle
Site Admin

Post Number:#4  Postby Lostaslost » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:48 am

Badolddog, now you are trying to incert a whole lot of things that can not in any way be fact here. You state above that it gave you directions. Very interesting indeed! First so you know, I myself have found a couple of maps carved onto trees. I ani't never seen any kind of directions given on the same tree and second if any directions where given they would be really hard for you and or anyone else to follow out. You have to know the area you are in. This is the way the Spanish would have left their maps. I have also heard of another individual who had also found a map of a whole drainage. Supposedly it showed a number of mines on it. I have never talked to this individual so I really do not know what he found other than hear say. Now in your post below you are saying this map is for the Mine of the Yutas. Caleb never found this mine! You need to get your history right before you go to making up stuff here. Where in the hell are you coming up with this idea? Perhaps you are in a wishful stage here. Are you sitting and telling me that your map is actually has carved onto it The Mine of the Yutas? If so now you really have a problem. It ani't going to happen. You might have a clue there that could be possible as far as I can tell but this is doubtful in my mind also. As for you Spanish arrows I have seen them all over the place and have pictures of them but in only one could I actually make out any kind of direction that actually showed that it just might be for real. I will tell you right now that in this case I certainly was not following a map to the Josephine, The Mine of the Yutas, the Carrie, the Lost Rhoades Mine and or the Brigham Young Mine.

Now Jack, again something does not jive here. Don't let me perswade you of anything here. Maybe it could be a cache. I just do not know but with your info now, either you are jumping to conclusions and or someone other than any Spanih individual carved that map on the tree you found. History tells us that all and or nearly all of the S&S to these mines where removed. I have heard that they where removed by a direct decindent of Caleb Rhoades (I was also told that this was BS) and then anyone in their right mind knows full well that the Utes would have definitly done the same and they would have done a real good job of it and I know this for a fact. You can take that to the bank.

Now I think I saw on your profile info that you are the owner of the Josephine. Is this really so Dave?

Enough said
Lost

by badolddog » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:34 pm

One mine that rhoades never found is in hoyt canyon,for the past 13 years
i have searched the records and the mountain, i have a map carved in a tree that shows the location of the mina de utas, i found a heart tree, with 2 treasure symbols carved in it, also trees with spanish arrows, and the tree
with the mine marker on it.hopefully this spring i will open it. Any questions?
Lostaslost

Post Number:#5  Postby Lostaslost » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:08 am

Sorry about the owner of the Hoyt deal. That was Mrjim I think where I saw that.

Jack don't let me get into your way in any way. The whole deal about any kind of treasure hunting is what you believe. You have to believe that "Today is the Day". Otherwise you are up against a wall right then. If you do not believe then you are wastnng your time and never will you find a thing. We have so many here on these sites that will outright say that the Rhoades Mines never exsisted. They say it is total BS. Yet here they are on this site and supposedly they get out and get it. How can they possibley make any kind of search if they do not even believe the stories. This is their big mistake They are litterly serching for something that does not exist. How much work are they going to put into it at all?

Hopefully you are taking a GPS reading on every tree with S&S. Get a topographis map for yourself and place the S&S onto the map. Put that map up. You will actually need two of the maps. One for the S&S and keep it put up at home and the other to carry around with you. It will more than likely be destroyed when you get done with the season. Replace it and buy another. Never carry the good one out of the house and keep it locked up in a safe.

Have fun and do some learning. Each and every day is a learning experience when dealing with Spanish Treasure and maps.

Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#6  Postby KsTHer » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Jack,
It appears that you have stirred up a hornets' nest. Way to go... maybe this forum will perk up a bit! Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#7  Postby mrjimsfc » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Lostaslost wrote:Sorry about the owner of the Hoyt deal. That was Mrjim I think where I saw that. Lost

WHAT :?: I don't own anything on Hoyt! I only go there to look around sometimes. :P
"Nobody wants to listen to the voice of reason when there's a good hysteria to be had. Humans are like that."
mrjimsfc

Post Number:#8  Postby Trigace » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:40 pm

I think Lost is talking about Gary, who has talked about reopening the mine on Hoyt.

Badolddog-
I have a couple of questions for you:

1- What were the initials you found that you think belonged to Garcia and Reinaldo?

2- Are you referring to the Garcia Waybill....that you interpreted by an old dictionary....or are you referring to the tree map you found?

3- Garcia was on Hoyt peak around 1814, but Reinaldo's maps are dated 1851-1853. Are you saying that they were both on Hoyt Peak at the same time?

4- Your description of the area west of the knife-carved tree matches the Garcia Waybill almost to a tee....a small dark ledge...several small peaks...the setting sun. Is this your description or are you using the Garcia Waybill description to also describe what you saw?
Trigace

Post Number:#9  Postby mrjimsfc » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:17 pm

Oooh! I can't wait to see how that badolddog answers questions 1 & 3!
"Nobody wants to listen to the voice of reason when there's a good hysteria to be had. Humans are like that."
mrjimsfc

Post Number:#10  Postby Lostaslost » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:40 pm

It ani't going to ever happen. I can gurantee it. The Mine of the Yutas has it's entrance buried under tons of rock. Hey Utes, tell them. Don't leave them to believe a liar like me. I can tell you right now I do't give a hoot in hell how you figure the Waybill, it ani't going to work. Please explain to me just how it does? This is going to be really interesting to some. Get ready for more BS.

Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#11  Postby Trigace » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Alright, Lost, here comes a "hoot out of hell." I'll explain it to you again. Now pay attention this time, ok?

The Garcia Waybill says: (From page 81 of "Of Men and Gold")

1- "The mine can be found, west 12 leguas (leagues) of the river Timpanogas headland..."

A league is about 2 1/2 miles, so 12 leagues is 30 miles.

The Timpanogas River is now called the Provo River (See the 1851-53 Reinaldo map.) The headlands of the Provo River is just below Bald Mountain Pass, OK? Well, guess what? That area, as I measured it, is 29 miles to Hoyt Peak if you follow along the Mirror Lake Highway (the most easy, logical route) down to Slate Creek, then follow Slate Creek north (again the most logical, direct route) up and then west to Hoyt Peak. Isn't 29 miles pretty close to 12 leagues? (and I just roughly measured it, not considering all the bends and turns) Or is this just BS, as you would say?

So, this is the "first" of the descriptions (a general description) of the location of the Mine of the Yutahs or the Josephine.

2- "...and 2 leagues from the "entrance" of the river Santa Ana to the southeast..."

Two leagues is about 5 miles. The "entrance" of the Santa Ana (Weber) River is where the Weber River first "enters" into Kamas Valley, northeast of Oakley. If you measure from where the river first enters the valley it is about 4 1/2 miles "southeast" to Hoyt Peak. But if you follow an existing (and possibly old) trail southeast up the mountain, the distance increases to about 5 miles to Hoyt Peak. Coincidence? Or just BS again?

This is the "second" of the descriptions (a more local description) of the mine location. (You still there?)

3- "...travel 1 league south by the land of the valley of grass to a canyon which "enters" the valley from the east, continue this canyon east to a peak rounded and barren of growth, and from the peak measure 1,600 varas to the northeast."

The "--" lines infers that the following statement is connected to the previous statement, which I think means that you travel from the "entrance" of the Weber River 1 league, or 2 1/2 miles, south by the land of the valley of grass. The Valley of Grass is Kamas Valley (see Garcia's Map.) Two and 1/2 miles south of the Weber River "entrance" there is a small canyon "from the east". (I don't know the name, but it's NOT Hoyt Canyon, it's north of Hoyt Canyon about a mile.) If you follow this canyon east you come directly up onto Hoyt Peak. Wow, another coincidence! (Naw, this is all just BS, right Lost?) From the peak it says to measure 1600 varas to the northeast. (If you measure it on a map you'll be off. It infers measuring on the ground, which means going down and up steep slopes, thus shortening the distance which would be measured on a map.)

This is the "third" of the descriptions (a more specific description) of the mine location.

Lost, you say the Spanish used 3 parts to describe their mine locations, but you "assume" that the 3 parts must be on "different" documents. I think that's where you went wrong. It's all there on the Garcia Waybill. Can you show me anywhere else that this waybill matches better than the Hoyt Peak area?

Now, I don't know if the mine found (now covered) on Hoyt is the Josephine but it sure seems like the Josephine has got to be somewhere near there. The covered mine does not exactly match the description of the Garcia Waybill but it is close. Did someone else, a long time ago, try following the waybill and dig the mine now covered? And maybe they just missed the real location a few hundred feet away?

I know you think that the mine you found that the Utes blasted over is the Mine of the Yutahs, the Josephine, the Rhoades Mine, the Brigham Young Mine, the Carre Shinob, etc., etc. And yet you call all of the above information, BS? Shame on you!
Trigace

Post Number:#12  Postby Lostaslost » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Trigace this site has major problems. I just spent a major part of several hours replying to you and again it went away. It wants me to log back in and of course it has not posted my post. Makes me sick. You would have thought that I would have learned my lesson by now. This time I have. For now own I will take and write it up on word and then trasfer it here. If lost I can just go right back to word and move it again.

Aha hell Trigace, I have sometimes just not posted it after it goes away thinking God did not want it to happen. Maybe so! I will go back and write it up again this time using word word and see if it comes up anything like I remembered it. It was long Trigace and I am not about to do it again right now. Hell Trigace I had typed it out exactly how to get the the mines with the waybill and even going so far as adding the Lats and Longs. You believe that don't you Trigace?

I will rework the whole dam thing again and post it later. I can not figure why this site has a time limit on it.

Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#13  Postby Lostaslost » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Don't worry Utes. It ani't going to ever happen!

Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#14  Postby Lostaslost » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:51 am

The Lost Josephine & the Garcia’s Waybill

Trigace, you now have it all figured out. There can be no doubt about it. Now all you have to do is go there and figure where to dig and get with it. You are going to be filth rich now………Trigace, who are you trying to convince here, me and or you?

Now Trigace when can I expect you to start digging? I mean you have it figured out totally so now you have to act on it. This is where I have seen the problem when dealing with the mines Trigace. We have a lot of talk and no act. Trigace how long has the Hoyt sat there with many treasure hunters surrounding it each and every year? What can possibly be the problem here?

Trigace I am going to tell you a few things here now. Of course you know it is all BS. First, the headwaters of the Weber River is Fish Lake. It just does not get any higher than right here as far as the Weber goes. Now I know you have done your reading. So you definitely know that John Rhoades, Caleb’s brother said if he was going to search for the mine Caleb had left him he would start at Fish Lake. Well Gale Rhoades went there and whoa, here is a collapsed mine right there on the banks of the lake. Of course the water is right there on the mine as the lake has been dammed up. This all took place just after Caleb’s death. Neat huh! Just about all of the Lakes in this area have been dammed up for all of the farmers and ranchers of the state and now it has worked out for recreation purposes also. We now have a real good water supply. This is one of Garcia’s waypoints if you believe in the waybill. Of course anyone can place them anywhere they want to all the way to where the Weber dumps into the Great Salt Lake. I have said it before and I will say it again, anyone can make the waybill fit for anywhere they want. Something is missing Trigace. I ani’t telling!

Ok, now we have the head waters of the Provo. This is Wall Lake and again it doesn’t get any higher. This is it. It is a hell of a beautiful place. Anyone ought to see it. There are a few who backpack in and they will sit up camp and fish and or whatever. For the most part most are going to set up camp along the highway at Trial Lake and are Washington Lake. These lakes where dammed up also. Check out the Trial Lake map that Gale has in his book and after hunting the mine for awhile it might come to you that this lake just might have covered a mine. I am not in any way saying that it did put it has entered my mind.

Trigace back in 2005 I was camped at Trial Lake. I was sick. My wife was with me some of the time. I was worn out and I had it in my mind that I was not going to live to find the Rhoades Mines. Trigace while hunting a mine there it came to me that I knew where the real Rhoades Mine and or the Carrie lied. It was always in my head but I never acted on it. Yes this is the Mine of the Yutas and the Josephine. There is lots of BS here now Trigace! Now are you still wanting to dig where you figured the Waybill is to fit? Remember here now Trigace I am full of it and I just want to direct you away from your found area. If I can’t I bet the Utes will. Don’t give up so easily Trigace. Keep thinking!

Trigace now let me tell you something here. Are you paying attention to me? That Waybill is correct Trigace. I found the mine but it was not with that waybill. Only after I found the mine could I see how it worked. Only then could I totally figure it out as I lay awake many nights unable to sleep with it driving me crazy. I am still that way Trigace and I found it. I am always thinking about it.

Trigace we do have a problem here. We have a really big problem when dealing with this whole mess. Have you ever read on this site about the Kings Rules? Kenworthy was the one who brought these to America. It only cost him ¼ of a million to do this for everyone and his 5 books are about $20 each today. What is people’s response to this? BS! This is just another lying author making a fortune off of people by selling his lies. No one believes anything they read Trigace. They spend more time cross examing and calling people liars and tell them that they have been run off of every site there is and trying to prove it than just listening and are reading it and thinking about it……….Is this site supposed to be here to help people and or is it just a place for all of the BS? Yep, I have seen BS but Trigace, I now believe most who are writing stuff really do seem to believe it their selves. No thought put into it and they certainly do not try and prove and or disprove a thing. I know you will be different and try and prove your theory.

Trigace I really do want you to move and act on your theory here. Get all of the treasure hunters together from the Hoyt and move right on in and go to work. Carry lots of shovels and take metal detectors. Remember Tigace, I have said out right that this is Cibola! Yes, it is definitely more than just the Hoyt and or the Josephine. This is the Big LUE! Lets just say that they where only there as long as the waybill says. That makes a total of 34 years does it not Trigace? They where there longer but it does not make any difference because you are going to be able to pick something up with a metal detector. That is only common since. Don’t get discouraged. Remember it took me a total of 2 years to locate after I figured where it was at. I wasn’t metal detecting but only making my search for the known mine. I still have not taken in a metal detector. I doubt the Utes would let that happen.

Now just so you know, there are people who have calculated out that the waybill will take them right on into the Timpanogos. Not to far from say Orem, Provo and or even American Fork. Isn’t interesting that now we end up just not to far off from the Dream Mine? Remember that you have said that a mile and or so really does not make any difference. Just rough calculations here is what we will use because this was all the Spanish where good far anyway. You know that!

Trigace let me tell you something here. The Spanish where dead nuts when they did their calculations. There ani’t no ands, if and butts about it. As I said I lay awake all of the time during the night and can not sleep. This is one of my major problems and or maybe it is a gift of God to me. I will lay there awake and think all night long. I dream things up in my head me being crazy and everything you know. Trigace I have a couple of things to follow thru on and again it will come dead up on the figures even with my simple minded figuring. We don’t care about hills and such. Someway the Spanish knew how to figure this all out and it blows my mind. Just about the same as what the Mayans have come up with and how long it takes that event to happen. How did they know?

My actual thinking on the matter was that the Spanish had to have used the sextant. Now they took reading every night that they possible could and they would then take a average. They did this over and over again and then they came up with the figures that they used. Now we are not concerned with any hills and such. They may have done it differently and then of course they are well over my head and I will admit it.

Now I have said before that I have at times thought that I was the chosen one. I mean of course God had chosen me to find the Carrie and maybe bring forward just what all of the history will say concerning it all. You know that we have gold plates stacked with hieroglyphics all over them and then a couple of 7 foot high and several inches thick solid gold solar disk with the same on the sun rays and such. That would really be too much to actually believe wouldn’t it Trigace? No way would the LUE have such things in it.

Trigace some day we will meet. I do not want you to have to work so hard at believing me and what I say. I can take you out and show you mine after mine I have found with some real nice history involved with it. Spanish ruins with walls that are two foot thick and my bet they actually are from the time period of the 1600’s. There are naturally other things also but now we run into the problem, I ani’t ever going to tell you where Cibola is and so now I will automatically be a liar again. There is no winning on this subject and you know it. The Utes are the winners here and they do know the total truth of the whole matter. They are the ones sitting on it all. They know the truth and maybe a whole lot more than I do but then to I may know a whole lot more than they actually do. I research it all Trigace and I have come up with stuff that just blows my mind right on away. I can not in any way ever put everything I have come up with. If I did it would blow everyone’s minds. Of course I am the one who knows what relates and what does not. I do not know how it is that I can seem to see it all so easily and yet something so simple and no one sees it at all. I can not explain it and it does bother me.

I know this all just makes you mad. Believe me when I tell you that I am not wanting to in any way. Trigace you are trying here to disprove me. It can’t be done in any way. In about 15 minutes of the whole story and I could blow everyone’s mind and start that Klondike gold rush that Caleb was so scared of. I know you do not believe that. I understand and so do the Utes.

Enough BS Trigace
Lost for sure and you know it
Lostaslost

Post Number:#15  Postby Trigace » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Lost-
You talk about the headwaters of the Weber River being near Fish Lake. Yes, but that has nothing to do with the Garcia Waybill. It refers to the headlands of the Timpanogas River. Yes, part of these headlands are in the Wall Lake Basin which is at about 10,400 feet. But the basin west of Bald Mountain Pass to which I referred, which drains through Lost Lake to the Provo River, is at 10,600 feet. Both these basins are about the same distance, 29- 30 miles, to Hoyt Peak.

I've been to Fish Lake, seen the collapsed mine diggings across from the original dam (the dam made before it was enlarged by a dike on the opposite end.) But the water is not on the mine itself, as you said. Have you been there? There's also an old cabin site (I didn't find a second cabin site as some claim to have found) and what looks like an old dozed roadway along one side of the lake.

If Caleb's brother, John, was going to search for the mine at Fish Lake - which Fish Lake was it? There are at least 3 Fish Lakes in the Uintah's. The one at the head of the Weber, one over by Spirit Lake, and one over by Marsh Peak. Then there is Fish Hatchery Lake and Fish Creek in Granddaddy Basin. Or maybe there was a lake named Fish Lake that has had it's name changed over the years. Caleb once told John Rhoades where "one of his better sources of gold" was located. Later, John was going to search the Fish Lake area for Caleb's mine (but he never went.) Caleb's description of this mine sure doesn't sound like the fabulously rich Carre or Josphine Mine.

No, the Garcia Waybill does not say they were there for just 34 years. The waybill says they were there from 1722 to 1814, which is 92 years. Shaffer's book and others have misinterpreted the Roman Numeral date of 1722 to mean 1782.

Just because the waybill gives the approximate location of the mine doesn't mean it can easily be found. You have insulted all the hard working prospectors who have searched around Hoyt Peak.

I'll tell you what, I'll start digging on Hoyt, as you would like me to do, as soon as you do something first. Since you know the location of the Carre (a.k.a. Mine of the Yutahs, Josephine, Rhoades mine, etc.) but you say it has been blasted in and you never expect to profit from it, why don't you work out a deal with the State or Federal government to open it up and preserve the contents in a museum? They could certainly ensure your safety in case those mean old Utes are still lurking around. And you could get credit for the fantastic discovery. Just what you want, right? Let me know if you agree and as soon as the report of your find hits the news I'll be up on Hoyt digging and digging.

Trigace
Trigace

Post Number:#16  Postby Terrible1 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Trig, simmer down son! We dont need anymore people up on Hoyts...theres nothing there. Lost is right. Nothing on Hoyts, the Waybill leads to the Ute land. He's seen it all and knows, just ask him.

Nothin on Hoyts, never was. We do need to meet up there next summer for a nice picnic, maybe pick up some fossils or something. Go walk around and see all the stuff that isnt there.
Terrible1

Post Number:#17  Postby Lostaslost » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:06 am

Trigace, just like I have said before, the story has never been completly told and I refuse to. The Utes are still there and you can count on that. They had it covered in 2006 and in 2007 they rode up and stayed hidden in the timber. This was the last time I was there.

Now you want me to go to our government and make a deal. You gotta be kidding me! How did that work with the guy down in Southern Utah when he offerd to show a stash of gold bars for a finders fee. Notta!

Trigace you can dig and play forever at the Hoyt. You know there really may be something there but I assure you that it is not the Josephine. Maybe something was transfered there. Who really knows but again it will never be made into the Josephine and or the Carrie-Shinob. This does hold Montezuma's Treasure but I know you will never believe it. The Utes have sat on it since Cotez's time and they can have it before I ever turn it over to our governemnt. Yea I will get the credit for it. It is National treasure 2 but it is not. There will never be any Manson and or sports car and I will be damed before I ever give it to our crooked government.

You do remember what happened at White Sands don't you. All of the so called American Antiquites was flown right on out of this country to Switzerland. We can't have it but our theiving governemtn sure as hell can.

Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#18  Postby sanpet » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Lost and Trigace===---==Both of you could be right and both of you could be wrong.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpet

Post Number:#19  Postby Lostaslost » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Sanpet I ani't worng. I know this for a fact. You can count on it.

Is it possible that Trigace is not wrong either? It is possible. There could still be today a stash fo gold somewhere around the Hoyt. This is possible. It is not the Josephine that the Waybill pertains to though and again this is a fact.

You know that today I was watching on the history channel and they are talking about 2012. Naturally they are saying that it will be due to a solar event. They bring up about the pyrimid capstone that is missing and has been for years and they are thinking that it holds somekind of secreat that could possibley avoid the global contastrophy that is supposedly coming. Well could the Ark rest right under the capstone at the Carrie? Is this the secreat and or the machine they talk about that could possible save mankind from total devastation sitting right at the Carrie-Shinob? Remember National Treasure Two and the City of Gold and the Pyrimid. This is supposedly the National Treasure!

A pyrimid sits there in both of the movies National Treasure 2 and also Inidania Jones,Temple of Skulls. the All Seeing Eye & pyrimid on the map of the Big LUE. Look at your 5 dollar bill and one dollar bill. What is this saying with the All Seeing Eye showing in the Pyrimid? Utes are you reading this at all? Do these items sit at the Carrie-Shinob. I am one who tends to believe this. What are you guarding?

Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#20  Postby mrjimsfc » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Lostaslost wrote: What are you guarding? Lost

Well, I'm guarding my sanity.

I think someone should guard your TV remote! You've been watching way too much fantasy on the television.

You keep badmouthing all these folks and saying that they have no idea what they are looking for or where they should look for it. But you know what? They aint lost, nor have they claimed to be. You however.....

Sorry, you just yanked my chain is all. :oops:
mrjimsfc

Post Number:#21  Postby Terrible1 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Lost, you got it all wrong.

The truth lies in the movie Transformers 2... National Treasure is just a ruse to send you in the wrong direction. Transformers is the real truth. :o
Terrible1

Post Number:#22  Postby KsTHer » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:05 am

Badolddog,
Thanks for getting what I consider a very entertaining forum topic started here. I've had some fun reading and re-reading this topic. It's too bad it has more or less stopped for now. Maybe you can kick-start it again.
Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#23  Postby mrjimsfc » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:35 am

I wonder if badolddog was just a troll. He posted an inflamatory statement and then never showed up again to explain any thing or answer even the easy questions. So, I'm afraid we did it guys. We suckered into a Troll.
mrjimsfc

Post Number:#24  Postby Lostaslost » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Terrible, I can assure you that I do not know anything about the movie Transformer. I can also assure you that you do not know anything about the movie National treasure 2 is about. As for the movie National Treasure 2 I can assure you that I knew quiet abit about it when I watched it for the first time. In fact I told my wife what was going to happen at times in the movie. I am a good guesser you know.

Terrible I may get a chance to meet you this summer. I can hardly wait. Just kidding you know.

Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#25  Postby Terrible1 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Lost, there seems to be quite a few guys on here lately wanting to meet me. Most of them seem to be angry and want to fight and well I guess thats OK too. Let me know when you want to meet up, maybe me, you and Floyd could go for a walk.

I have a bunch of family up your way that I visit from time to time. My people founded most of that area and my Great Grandfather was the Grand Marshall for the parade every year in Evanston. Still have his saddle and pistol. Just over the mountain is my family's ranch. Rees Land and Livestock. Maybe we should walk and talk one day this summer. I always have an open mind and a sense of humor.
Terrible1

Next

Return to Hoyt Peak