Jesse James Symbol???????

Discussions focusing on the Knights of the Golden Circle ...

Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#1  Postby Colorado » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:34 am

Wow I havent been here in a while and do not know how to post the photo. That sucks!!!! anyhow I found something that looks like two Js bac to bak with what looks like a a T top of the two Js. and the initials CA. and two squares one that has 5 dots with in the upper left hand conner with in the square box.
Too bad I would post the pics if I could figure it out. LOL
User avatar
Colorado
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:11 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#2  Postby KsTHer » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:54 am

Hit Reply. When the Post a reply screen comes up, look below the edit area where it says options and Upload Attachment... highlight the upload attachment... when it comes up, hit browse and when you find your file, highlight it (this should place the filename in the space allocated), add comments if applicable and hit add the file.
User avatar
KsTHer
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:11 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#3  Postby Colorado » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Well I tried but this is what comes up
The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 2048 pixels wide and 2048 pixels high. The submitted image is 2560 pixels wide and 1920 pixels high.
User avatar
Colorado
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:11 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#4  Postby vedfrenn » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Colorado, you can resize pictures (smaller or bigger) by using the "paint" program on your computer if you have it.
User avatar
vedfrenn
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:00 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#5  Postby Whyte Eagle » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Colorado wrote:Well I tried but this is what comes up
The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 2048 pixels wide and 2048 pixels high. The submitted image is 2560 pixels wide and 1920 pixels high.


Colorado ... Email me the pic and I can get it posted for you ...
Image
User avatar
Whyte Eagle
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8447
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Western US

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#6  Postby rangler » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Colorado,
your description reminded me of a pic I took 10 years ago that at the time thought it looked like

Image

the secret to posting pics is you must place them on a photo hosting site, like photobucket.com, many similar on line as pic on your own pc can not act as a server..nor would you want it to..these sites are also a good back up place in case you have a failure of your pc, your photos are safe and secure, just make them private with a password to keep others out.
oro bro
rangler
User avatar
rangler
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:43 am

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#7  Postby Colorado » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:53 pm

2011-08-25_18.49.30.jpg
2011-08-25_18.49.30.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1535 times
Colorado wrote:Wow I havent been here in a while and do not know how to post the photo. That sucks!!!! anyhow I found something that looks like two Js bac to bak with what looks like a a T top of the two Js. and the initials CA. and two squares one that has 5 dots with in the upper left hand conner with in the square box.
Too bad I would post the pics if I could figure it out. LOL
User avatar
Colorado
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:11 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#8  Postby Colorado » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:54 pm

2011-08-25_18.49.39.jpg
2011-08-25_18.49.39.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1535 times
User avatar
Colorado
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:11 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#9  Postby Colorado » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:56 pm

J J.jpg
J J.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1535 times
User avatar
Colorado
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:11 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#10  Postby Colorado » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:01 pm

cyn c - Copy.jpg
cyn c - Copy.jpg (685.43 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
User avatar
Colorado
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:11 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#11  Postby Colorado » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:02 pm

cyn c.jpg
cyn c.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 1534 times
User avatar
Colorado
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:11 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#12  Postby Colorado » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:05 pm

JJ C.A. - Copy b.jpg
JJ C.A. - Copy b.jpg (514.19 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
User avatar
Colorado
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:11 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#13  Postby Colorado » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:06 pm

JJ C.A. a.jpg
JJ C.A. a.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1534 times
User avatar
Colorado
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:11 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#14  Postby Colorado » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:51 pm

rangler wrote:Colorado,
your description reminded me of a pic I took 10 years ago that at the time thought it looked like

Image

the secret to posting pics is you must place them on a photo hosting site, like photobucket.com, many similar on line as pic on your own pc can not act as a server..nor would you want it to..these sites are also a good back up place in case you have a failure of your pc, your photos are safe and secure, just make them private with a password to keep others out.
oro bro
rangler


Hello Rangler
It's been a long time since I have been on here. Do you know what that symbol means?
User avatar
Colorado
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:11 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#15  Postby mahalla22 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:10 am

Why would it be Jesse James when also having the image of the letter T? I think it is more likely a symbol for the word truth or possibly a symbol or brand for the name Arthur - just a guess.
User avatar
mahalla22
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:59 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#16  Postby Colorado » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:21 pm

mahalla22 wrote:Why would it be Jesse James when also having the image of the letter T? I think it is more likely a symbol for the word truth or possibly a symbol or brand for the name Arthur - just a guess.


Well I just happened to show the pic to a friend and he said it was the way Jesse James signed initials. I didn't think anything of it but since then had to other people say the exact same thing. None of them know each other and one of them is a renowned KGC guy. So I assumed the 3 of them are right.
User avatar
Colorado
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:11 pm

Re: Jesse James Symbol???????

Post Number:#17  Postby mahalla22 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Actually, the image I was referring to was the one rangler posted. It is understandable that the image you posted could be perceived as having been left by Jesse James. However, it appears to have been quite skillfully carved along with other barely visible marks within a much older timeframe. That's just my opinion and more likely to have symbolized the people (perhaps priests or soldiers) who came and went out of that location. Thanks for posting the pic. :"}
User avatar
mahalla22
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:59 pm


Return to Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC)

  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest