Aztecs In Utah?

Discussions focusing on the cultures of Central & South America ...

Re: Aztecs In Utah?

Post Number:#26  Postby MesaBuddy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:29 pm

No ~Red Rocks~ near Phoenix ehh ????
The place is ~Sacred~ so I stay off of it out of respect , Pics were gotten with a good zoom lense , the other mountain in the area is where I goof off at
I'll send the pics to WE
Maybe I should keep my mouth shut on all this talk I hear of the Mojave Desert ( raised in Ft. Irwin (Army brat) ) then I hear of Mr. PTC mentioning stuff about Blythe (went to Jr. High there) my dad was into certain things
Years ago I was showed a couple of items , and there is more than meets the eye
They traveled right through here on their way north and they had a couple of other , what for the lack of a better word ~Highways~ through the Mojave desert and another going north thru NM
In my honest opinion I believe that the Aztecs and the Apaches and most of the South Western natives are all related
So I~ll hush up now -/

MesaB

Oh and Darrell I like what you have to say , now where can I get your book please ?Chance favors those with knowledge
MesaBuddy

Post Number:#27  Postby MesaBuddy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:06 pm

MesaBuddy

Post Number:#28  Postby MesaBuddy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:06 pm

MesaBuddy

Post Number:#29  Postby Kanabite » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:11 pm

MB, so what is the rock dude looking at? or should I say where is he looking. 8-8
Kanabite

Post Number:#30  Postby MesaBuddy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:21 pm

Bob ,its been said that this is ~Montezuma~ crying out , but heck I don't buy it
Maybe he's looking at ~God~ heck maybe even up to ~Utah~ ;=)
Legend has it that there is some ~Stuff~ hidden here
The pics are to disprove a ~Comment~ someone said in an article about there not being any ~Red Rocks/Mountains~ around Phoenix , LOL the place is covered with em
Thank You WE for putting up the pics
MB

edited for rudeness
MesaBuddy

Post Number:#31  Postby MesaBuddy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:10 pm

MesaBuddy

Post Number:#32  Postby MesaBuddy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:10 pm

MesaBuddy

Post Number:#33  Postby MesaBuddy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:27 pm

~For years, we thought we had pinpointed the Mexica homeland in the Phoenix area," said Cecilio Orosco of California State University, Fresno.
~But there are no red rocks. We weren't looking far enough north."
:rofl: :rofl: :~O
-/ 8-& 8-&
MB
And yes I believe the ~Aztecs~ came from the Utah area
Chance favors those with knowledge
MesaBuddy

Aztecs in Utah

Post Number:#34  Postby Herb » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:04 am

MB, here is a website owned by an acquaintance of mine that I think you might enjoy reading.

www.angelfire.com/trek/forthetruth/
Herb

Re: Whacko Nonsense

Post Number:#35  Postby MesaBuddy » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:11 am

Thanks for the link Herb
Seems like there are a bunch of us ~Whackos~ around :~O
MB
Chance favors those with knowledge
MesaBuddy

Re: AZTECS IN UTAH.........KANABITE

Post Number:#36  Postby GiantSerpent » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:46 pm

BOB........You've GOT MAIL.....YOU'VE GOT SNAIL MAIL COMING AT YOU.....................Darrell
GiantSerpent

Whacko Nonsense

Post Number:#37  Postby Herb » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:11 am

MB, you say wackos? Here's some real wackos for ya...
www.aztlan.net/
Oh, I forgot, they only want to come here to get a job.
Herb

Post Number:#38  Postby MesaBuddy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:11 pm

Found that site a whiles back Herb , and that is ~Whacko~ for sure ! :- D -->Image
MB
MesaBuddy

Post Number:#39  Postby SteveNM46 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:06 am

Research 'North American Union'. You might not want to learn the Spanish language, but it's in your best interest to do so.
SteveNM46

Re: Aztecs in Utah

Post Number:#40  Postby MesaBuddy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:38 pm

Yeah you got that right SteveNM , already speak it and have been for years , although I am not fluent by any means , I know enough to get by , one needs to know a little bit to be able to communicate with the help and sometimes its quite frustrating :"(
MB
Hey Giant Serpent how do I get a hold of you ?
MesaBuddy

What's Your Question?

Post Number:#41  Postby GiantSerpent » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:31 am

Please be Specific, Thanks, Darrell
GiantSerpent

Re: AZTECS IN UTAH.........KANABITE

Post Number:#42  Postby MesaBuddy » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:15 am

Want to know where to get your book ! , Thanks Darrell

MB
MesaBuddy

Re: Book Location

Post Number:#43  Postby GiantSerpent » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:53 am

Well actually, my Book is a complete Frustration with the Publisher...This is a on-going problem I have with them, they want to change alot of it and I am totally against it, so it will probably never be published by them...Since I attain the Copyright (Lib. of Congress), I certainly can make up my own manuscripts for private parties...(that's also in my contract)...Long before I had any publisher (except for the crooked Ralph Wolak Group), shortly after I had completed that Book (I wrote 2 more, they're collecting dust), anyhow, I did make up complete manuscript Books (about $10,000.00 worth) and sent them to interested parties, family and friends, some of which are members of this forum as well as other Forums...I have completely depleted all of these Books and have no future timeline set for making up more, however with that said, I have already promised one for Kanabite Bob for next summer, so I'll keep you in mind as well....All I have to do is to ~LIVE OUT of MY NEXT ADVENTURE COMING UP~, hee,hee....That's going to be a dandy, cause I've already found quite a bit there.....So,.....Your name is Darrell too?........Darrell
GiantSerpent

Post Number:#44  Postby MesaBuddy » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:02 am

Thanks Darrell , for the info and please keep me in mind
No , my name is Buddy Arnold and in my previous post I was thanking you for a reply 8-& ,
MB
MesaBuddy

Re: Whacko Nonsense...Oh...Super Bowl Sunday

Post Number:#45  Postby GiantSerpent » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:01 am

hee,hee, Oh.....Thanks, lot's of stuff passes me by in this wacky world, I'm affraid that most of the time, I'm in another Time or Space...Been like that most of my life...Am not a real smart guy, believe it or not....until it comes to this stuff, like History, Ancient History, Treasure, Prospectin', Geology, Outdoors, Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Exploring, Petroglyphology, Survival, Photography, Geneology, Tracking, Rocks & Gems, Collecting Research, Speology...Those are my main ones, and I'm always putting myself into horrible dilemmas, I've ran out of water so many times in the desert, it's pathetic, falling off cliffs, getting shot at, and just in general walking the edge of life...taking it as it comes...I luv the outdoors and MY FREEDOM and aim totally geared for it, in that respect...I've HAD A GREAT LIFE and am Thankful For It all the time, Thanking My *LUCKY STARS*....I've been all over Our American West from Alaska, Canada, American Northwest, American Southwest and Mexico....Been to a few states back east when I was a Kid in the Military (you know, for Training) and served in the Southeast Asia Theater (Tawian, Phillipines, Nam)....I come from a Great and GIANT Family and am VERY THANKFUL I Come From This One...When I was a Kid in the Fifties and Sixties, my Heroes in Life (and still are) were ROY ROGERS, GENE AUTRY, BASIL RATHBONE (Sherlock Holmes), The DUKE (JOHN WAYNE)...Met him and worked for His Family...another long story), FRANK FISH...TREASURE HUNTER EXTRAORDINARE..Met him when I was a Kid and years later, long after he was found Dead, would become My MENTOR, remarkable as that may seem....Raised in two places at once in California, in the Southland in Orange County by Disneyland as well as My Parents Cattle Ranch in ~EL PASO DE ROBLES~, My Parents on Both Sides and Their Parents as well and Before Them as Well and it keeps going back Into DOCUMENTED GENEOLGICAL HISTORY To the Very Early Beginnings of AMERICA...LAND OF THE FREE...Yes, without a doubt, I am related to probably around HALF OR MORE AMERICANS....My Ancestors are the ROYALS, PILGRIMS and HUGUENOTS...JUST LIKE YOURS, Some of these Family Lineages Stretch WAY BACK INTO TIME...It truly is amazing how much can be found out if You have the Will and Means for the RESEARCH.....Ofcourse I am being handed down all of this fantastic geneology history from My Mom, who for over 40 years has struggled with it, BEFORE COMPUTERS....And the FAMILY NAMES ARE IN THE ~THOUSANDS~, but ofcourse the Direct Descendants from which one comes from, is usually the one's, most are interested in......The ~Earliest~ Direct Descendant Found is in My Mother's Families...~THE THOMAS FAMILY~....here's a *excerpt*.........~The Line stretches back to ancient times in Wales. This line is also one that derives through my (My Mother*) father's grandmother's heritage. One of your 9th great grandfather was Phillip THOMAS, who emigrated from Bristol, England in 1651 and settled in West River, Maryland. He was a Lieutenant of the Povincial Forces in 1654; in 1656-7, one of the six High Comissioners of the Povincial Court and in 1659 one of those that surrendered the government to Lord Baltimore. He was also a Quaker. His granddaughter, Sarah THOMAS married Joseph RICHARDSON of the RICHARDSON FAMILY which is also written about in this book. Phillip THOMAS is lineally descended from Sir Rhys Ap THOMAS (Ap means son of), Knight of the Garter of Carew Castle, Pembrokeshire, Wales. Rhys Ap THOMAS was born in 1449 and lived during the reign of Henry the VII and Henry the VIII. He was knighted for helping Henry of Richmond wrest the kingship from King Richard at the Battle of Bosworth. His story is one not easily shortened and is a fascinating tale. He was educated at the court of Burgundy, where he held a post of honour in the Duke's household, but when his father fell out of favor, he accompanied him back to Wales. He participated in many battles and his bravery in battle was much heralded. A Welsh bard lamented that ~a drum had not been covered with his skin, the sound of which alone would have always ensured the victory to the British." He was immensely wealthy and ~displayed the magnificence of a prince." It is stated that he had nineteen hundred tenants bound by their leases to attend at the shortest call and that at a brief warning he could bring into the field, five thousand disciplined men, mounted and armed. He was a great builder and enlarger of castles and made Carew Castle his favorite residence. The story of his knighthood reads like a novel. On April 22, 1505, Rhys was elected a Knight Companion of the most Noble Order of the Garter and the Garter plate still remains where he occupied the twelfth stall of the soverign's side in St. George's Chapel, Windsor, England. He fought in many battles against the French with King Henry. He made his will and died in 1524 and was buried in St. Peter's Church at Caermarthen, Wales. An effigy of Sir Rhys, lying in an attitude of prayer, clothed in mail and chain armour, armorial bearings on the breast, with the cloak and collar of the Garter, head resting on a pillow supported by the Dragon of Wales. Sir Rhys Ap THOMAS * pedigree is traced back to ~URIEN RHEGED~, a British Prince, living, according to the best authorities, in the SIXTH CENTURY AFTER CHRIST.".......That's just out of One Line....Any Thomas's or Related Families on the Forum? Other Direct Family Names is like a who's who, it's just beyond belief sometimes, so here's a few more of them to find some of my cousins out there, Hee,hee.......Let's see there's the ~Beadle, Jenkins, Lane, Kuelen, Hefley,Stevens,Johnsons, Jennings, Miles, Baugh, McMillan, Gammon, Butt (LOL), Kimsey, Bonneville, Major, Fieser, Catlett, DuPuy, Bennett, Vance, Leary, Scofield, Alexander, Tumah, Redd, Trabue, LeVillain, Verrueil, Miller, Luther, Waller, Irons, Gardner......These are all Old Families and within these Familes are the ALLIED FAMILIES, which jumps into the millions (hee,hee), ofcourse I didn't put down everybody!....I find the Trabue Family most interesting, this is the French side, my 4th or 5th great grandfather was John James Trabue, born 1722, his wife or my 4th,5th (I get lost sometimes in this stuff) grandmother was Olympia DuPuy born 1729..John James's Father was Antoine Trabuc, the HUGUENOT of the FAMILY...So I can really get into reading all of these Histories cause it's my Family or from a family that I which eventually came to know quite well by taking the time to learn...Just a little something I wanted to share with you all out there in the Cyber World....Cousins, do I have any cousins out there lookin' fer that Treasure?.......Darrell
GiantSerpent

Re: Whacko Nonsense...Oh...Super Bowl Sunday

Post Number:#46  Postby Kanabite » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:18 am

i know one thing your research is second to none. ;=)
Kanabite

Darrell

Post Number:#47  Postby MesaBuddy » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:11 am

Wow Darrell , thats a trip , I lived up in Paso Robles back in 78 , ever know George & Tiny Palmer ?
I like what you have to say and thats why I was asking about your book 8-&

I was raised in Ft. Irwin and Barstow
My dad got into armor during his 30 year military career
He was into certain things ;=)
Things were found way out in the middle of the Mojave that had no business being there , and I heard you mention you were up to some things there

There are some Spanish knick knacks around San Miguel ,
SLO , the whole area has a lot of history

MB
MesaBuddy

ALOT OF HISTORY..........

Post Number:#48  Postby GiantSerpent » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:27 am

YES, YOU ARE QUITE CORRECT MB IN YOUR LAST POST............ALL OF IT.....I do Know Some Palmer's, I'll ask my Brother Don, he's VERY WELL KNOWN HERE, SLO, ALL OF CALIFORNIA, and the U.S....So, I'll check around, my immediate family is ~well connected~, good info, THANKS.........Darrell
GiantSerpent

Re: Book Location

Post Number:#49  Postby MesaBuddy » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:32 pm

Hey GiantSerpent , heres a little tidbit from where I went to 8th grade thru high school , in Palm Desert , CA , I lived here before I moved up to Paso Robles and from there I lived up in AZ till now
www.ccaej.org/projects/de...vents.html
Scroll down to the Aztec/Joshua Tree N.P. article
He talks about well you know the ~Strip~

MB
MesaBuddy

Re: MB.......THE STRIP

Post Number:#50  Postby GiantSerpent » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:42 am

Hey, uh, Thanks for that Article, yeah I know that area all to well as well, (hee,hee)...Did you pick-up on any of that stuff about the ~V~ Formation, etc..? (hee,hee)...I'm sorry, but only the people that have my Book could possibly confirm alot of this info...That's a Excellent Article, I don't think I've ever read it, nor do I know this Man, however, I do Know Certain Indians in that area (of different tribes) that did help me in the past....It's hard to put it altogether until you get up to one certain point, then it all falls into place....By the way, I did talk to my brother, Don, he doesn't know a George Palmer, but I did find 2 of them in the Phone Book, if your'e interested...I was thinking I knew this guy yesterday, but got confused with the Palm Brothers, Kenney and George, old Cattel Ranchers......Darrell
GiantSerpent

PreviousNext

Return to Central & South American