Re: Trump Pays Chinese To Take Treasure Room In Wisconsin

Discussion of maps that don't fit the criteria of other topics ...

Post Number:#1  Postby ANONYMOUS 2.0 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Digin4it wrote:Foxconn from China has announced that it will be taking up Donald Trump's offer of occupying the abandoned Chrysler factory in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

The move The Wall is about Russia's Communstic take-over of China a long time ago. What China does today it does for Russia. So this Chinese palnt in Kenosha is strange...

...but what's REAALY strange is....what's th eOwl of Minerva (an ancient Aztec geoglyph) doing on the property of this Chrysler plant?? Folks, there's a frkin treasure room on this plants' property, and now the Russians get it back......AFTER Trump gave them Billions of $$$$$ in incentives.....PAYING THEM TO COME AND RECOVER THESE TREASURE Rooms where the Aztecs first setttled in what is now America.

Paying the Edomites to recover the tr4easures that they THINK they own....way to go...Trump. What can do for the common person in America....a phone up-grade??? So we can someone who DOES give a (Deleted by administrator)
Sorry...never took one of them, either.
ANONYMOUS 2.0
Site Admin

Post Number:#2  Postby ANONYMOUS 2.0 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:59 pm

Digin4it .Please take this 7 day time out to think very carefully about the language you choose to use on this forum. I do not have time to baby sit this messages board . Please keep it family friendly or the next time out may be permanent.
ANONYMOUS 2.0
Site Admin

Post Number:#3  Postby sanpete » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:23 am

ANONYMOUS 2.0 wrote:Digin4it .Please take this 7 day time out to think very carefully about the language you choose to use on this forum. I do not have time to baby sit this messages board . Please keep it family friendly or the next time out may be permanent.

Thank you.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#4  Postby KsTHer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:10 pm

Ditto from me.

Digin4it, you claim to be a son of Father. I read that as you claim to be Christian. Please control your language on the forum or you will never get anyone to actually believe you to be a Christian. The foul language hurts your witness for Christ. (If your witness is not for Christ, carry on.) The administrator is watching and you have caused a lot of editing on his/her part.
KsTHer

Return to Other Maps