Pine Map

Discussions focusing around Spanish maps ...

Hello Research First,

Post Number:#101  Postby Barton » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:26 am

Would it be possible for me to call you or talk to you about Jesuit markers and Jesuit cache sites?

Barton                     

bartonthom@yahoo.com
Barton

Re: Pine Map

Post Number:#102  Postby RHAWK » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:29 pm

I agree with the "unregistered user". This map shows Moon Lake at it's current size. After it was dammed. If this was an original map wouldn't Moon Lake be half the size it is on the map? I can understand it being altered as it gets past down but I feel If that were the case you could still see the lake as it was before it was dammed in the 1930's. Just my 2 cents. And causese me to believe this is a fake.
RHAWK

Post Number:#103  Postby Lostaslost » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Guys there is problems with a lot of maps if they where not even faked. Well Randy Lewis has said that there is not a original Maps in the whole bunch that are cuirculating. In other cases it is very plain that people made guesses as to where treasures and or mines lied and they then told where it was. Was they right and or wrong? Which was it but now they have placed different names and locations on these maps. Names of lakes and valleys and or whatever was in the area they had come up with.

I am going to suggest right here and now that if you have a map and it says a location then go to studing the map real well and prove that this is the map for the location. You two are evidently doing this and this is a smart way of checking it out. Keep looking and figuring and you had sure better be using good S&S books and understand them well.

God luck!
Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#104  Postby Blueye Indian » Sun May 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Someone used a map for the cover of a book.
Does it make sense that they would use an authentic map with all of the original info.
I would photo copy the map and draw on it in the way it appears.
I don't believe the cartouche was altered.
If I truely believed it fit an area maybe I would help it out by drawing a few things on it.

Caleb left a map carved on his cabin wall under a cut log, and he had given many clues
As to the location of several mines. Some he had given an oath to never disclose in his life.
And others he freely worked.
Mix up those clues and there is the problem.

The lost church mine, the lost Rhoades mine, the Indian mines, how about the mine he could
never find that he and Thomas referenced as the lost mine.
Which mine are you looking for?
A map given to a King for a treasure owed as well as the churches portion.
Knowing the king could never find it without a correct waybill.
And then an expedition in to retrieve it for the family with a waybill or directions
To the stash. A lost mine something marked on a map but is not at that location.
One of these locations Thomas and Caleb looked for over and over mark clearly on a map but not there.
Three angles of 60 degrees, a perfect triangle.
What about a fake waybill that has to many Roman numerals in it, but is repeated over and over.

This is why I love the chase. Talk attcha later,
Blu
Ps: where are my old friends?
Blueye Indian

Post Number:#105  Postby Randy Bradford » Wed May 17, 2017 8:22 am

Blueye Indian wrote:
This is why I love the chase. Talk attcha later,
Blu
Ps: where are my old friends?

Drop some names, I can point you in the right direction...
Randy Bradford

Previous

Return to Spanish Maps