Treasure Sites of the Pirates in Maine-Sell, Trade,

Have an item or two destined for a yard sale? You might want to post it here first ...

Treasure Sites of the Pirates in Maine-Sell, Trade,

Post Number:#1  Postby Digin4it » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:53 am

When I first got into treasure hunting I realized that the so-called books on treasure signs were nothing but trash. From Carson and the rest, the only people finding a treasure were these authors who don't know crud about these signs, and they're hoping you don't know about them either otherwise you can expose them as the frauds that they are. Even Kenworthy was a "gear of the machine."

I swore to Father (The Heavenly One) that if I EVER learned what these signs meant, that i would give the info away to other treasure hunters on the internet, for free, which I have been doing for over 20 years now.

Oh how the people laughed at my info. There were two types of people, those who spent decades in treasure hunting but still knew nothing (yet they thought they knew it all), and then the trolls and secret society members like Floyd Mann, whose goals are to keep the treasure hunters "off-balance."

I wrote about the DUCK symbol, they laughed. The Rocks Begin To Speak......they laughed. Time after time after time, whenever I would reveal new info, they laughed. I must admit, I was also laughing....at them. I just figured that I had done what I had said I would do and released the info, but I can't make people understand the truth.

Now, after over 30 years of learning the truth, I am at the proverbial "OMEGA"....the Omega of almost every site I come to know. I ONLY seek-out treasure accumulation rooms, and the rooms I am finding (and pin-pointing where to dig) in Maine are tremendous in number....tremendous in simplicity of their signs....and on and on.

I have said for decades now that those treasure story books will get you nowhere. ON THE OTHER HAND: when you know the signs and symbols used by these groups, then you CAN CONFIRM these treasure stories.
Digin4it

Re: Treasure Sites of the Pirates in Maine-Sell, Trade,

Post Number:#2  Postby Digin4it » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:11 am

To say that you can confirm these stories happens all the time. Just last night i was researching a river in New Hampshire on google street (if you're not using google street, then you're going nowhere in an expensive way) looking for the tell-tale signs of burials along the river. Found only one site, marked out by a combination sign of a BELL, OWL, DUCK head (all signs that I revealed to treasure hunters, and all these signs are the major signs that allow you to distinguish between mines and accumulation rooms.)

Anyway, I found only one site on this river (on other rivers I still haven't found all of the sites). Like i stated, the signs of the treasure room were all combined into one boulder, BELL, OWL, and DUCK head. (when you find all three of these three signs on one boulder, you may want to dig under that boulder)....so, I got onto the internet and punched in a search of "pirate treasure on such-and-such river" (the river I was researching in New Hampshire on google street) and the first thing to pop up about treasure on that river was about Captain Kidd, who is also responsible for burying a few other treasures on both islands and on land.

Folks, my point here is this......I got so many frickin sites that i'm willing to let some of them go. And I know that there are a ton of you out there that want to locate a treasure, but you don't have the knowledge base needed to do so on your own.

I'm willing to let these go...you name the price...I'll trade for a motor home, or whatever you think you can afford. I need team members, but I've learned not to trust anyone, but I'd be willing t6o let the sites go fairly cheap....you bring your own crew and pay your own way....and when the treasure comes up (yes, I'll be there to help) you take your share and i take my share......the size of your share depends upon what you have to trade, or how much cash you're willing to put out.

Folks, NOBODY ELSE CAN SAY THIS: I guarantee that you'll find a treasure......I'll guarantee these sites will be "shovel-ready"....you just get here and start diggin.

E-mail me at this site......my yahoo doesn't work
Digin4it

Return to For Sale, Buy, or Trade