Pirates Need Their OWN Section on this site...Kidd's Treasur

Pirates Need Their OWN Section on this site...Kidd's Treasur

Post Number:#1  Postby Digin4it » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:56 am

I have written about the fact (about 15 years ago, maybe 20) that you can't really tell WHICH secret society buried the treasure that you are seeking,. The reason you cannot tell is because THEY ALL used this same secret coded system.

I'm in Maine. Before I got here a short time ago, I really, honestly believed that Tucson was the Treasure Capitol of the world. Folks, Maine has the entire State of Arizona beat when it comes to treasures. And not just treasure.....but LAYERS of treasure. Maine has been inhabited by many different cultures/peoples for over 3,000 years (yes, I can prove it). Like I said ......layers. My favorie is the Pirate treasure sites along the rivers of Maine that empty into the Atlantic.

The Pirates, it seems, had two (at least 2) reasons for where they "made" their treasure rooms. They LOVED islands for burying their treasures that are meant to be used in the future....far future at one time in history (way back 3000 years ago).

Pirates definitely use the very same codes that the rest use. Spaniard. Mormon. Jesuit. Fransiscan. CAPTAIN KIDD. BLACKBEARD. And on.....and on.........and on......and on.....and on........and on.....

If you're ever in Maine......this Summer........check out the charter boat services. Look for my digin4it name in the advertisement. I will take you on a trip from the islands (4,000) that exist with Maine Bay. We'll spot the directional boulders that tell us which river to take for whatever purpose. The Androscoggin. The Penobscot. Again......on and on, and on.....

Follow the signs from these islands, cruise up the river (which has three dams, preventing people access to these treasure like THEY did), so at every dam we have to exit then re-enter a boat upstreewam of the dam.

The amount of treasure up here is nothing short of crazy!!!!!

Shiver me timbers, batman.
Digin4it

Re: Pirates Need Their OWN Section on this site...Kidd's Tre

Post Number:#2  Postby Digin4it » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:12 am

The reason we are going up these rivers is because the Pirates also buried treasure along rivers.....and here's why.

Along the main Maine rivers will be found multiple, possibly dozens if not hundreds, of trails leading to treasure, which is fine. Personally, I love the treasure rooms the Pirates created and used that were within 40 feet of the river, in a spot where the ship could be docked "out of the current", a plank extended from the ship to the bank, then open the tunnel/treasure room entrance, and unload your 100 tons of treasures.

Going back just a bit.......when the Pirate ship was in the Maine Bay, the Captain sent word by horse to the city official's within the area of the treasure room on the river bank, and by the time the ship docked along the river to unload, the secret societies had their representatives, with wagons, to recieve their share of the treasure, which would be taken back to their Lodge's and used to control of this part of the world. No doubt this unloading took place at night.

So, the Pirates buried treasure for two reasons, to create "long-term Banks" that would EVENTUALLY be used.............and then the burials along the river banks that "fed" the Lodges with the monies needed to continue "the plan."

Pirate treasures are the richest treasures....IF you can find one intact. These treasure along the rivers were divided almost immediately. And, that's when an actual inventory was taken....to show which Lodge got what of the treasure. You see, up till that time (of dividing the ship-load out to the Lodges), there were no records of what was plundered. There were no written reords til someon else took control of that treasure, or at least their part of the treasure. Up til then, well.....let's just say that Pirates were paid very well!!! They had to be.....
Digin4it

Re: Pirates Need Their OWN Section on this site...Kidd's Tre

Post Number:#3  Postby Digin4it » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:06 pm

One has to wonder......if almost every thing that we have been taught is pure propaganda and indoctrination, then how-bout lighthouses?? You know....those towers that sit every so often on the coasts of America, warning ships of the rocks and impending doom if they continue on their current course.

Anyway....that's what they WANT us to believe. Why do I say this....easy.....some of the Maine lighthouses are built upon knolls....very rocky/bouldery knolls. One of these lighthouses sites has the treasure signs carved into the boulders/rock outcropping that say "A treasure is located here."

Are these lighthouses legitimately trying to steer ships AWAY from the rocks....???.......??? or were these lighthouses actually steering ships TO this island treasure room location....pirate ships included...!!!

If you'rer ever in Maine, take a coastal charter boat and see some of the 4,000 islands in the Gulf of Maine. See some treasure signs/treasure islands of the Pirates!!!
Digin4it

Return to Famous Lost Treasures