These Are The Shallowest: Forget the 5'7" and Un Estado

These Are The Shallowest: Forget the 5'7" and Un Estado

Post Number:#1  Postby Digin4it » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:09 am

Even when I lived in Tucson, I studied the Pirates and some of their "supposed" maps, found out that most them are True Maps to Treasure, you just can't tell which one of the societies buried because they all used the same codes. However, pieces of the puzzle DO help in trying to figure out the origin of that treasure. Knowing that the Pirates used the same codes, I had to look to other obvious signs that give a hint as ot who was ALL Involved (most of the major sites in America, if not ALL, have Aztec origins, followed by whatever groups that came after. This means multiple usage and, there fore, multiple signs to decipher, judging by patination to find the oldest, and on and on. The Templar Helmet found at a major pIrate treasure room (I know, just because it's on a river in Maine, where Pirates are known to have hung out BY THE DOZENS IF NOT THE HUNDREDS,

The Pirates are to Maine what the Mormons are Utah. And these sites in Maine are absolutely fantastic!! One thing you need to know, and it took the Templar site to learn this, is that the burying of these treasure room openings and tunnel openings to mines were NOT always buried at 5-foot-seven, or increments of 5-foot-seven.
This Templar room (with Aztec origins) opening is only buried a few feet deep. (5 feet tops) But here's how they made up for the shallow burial.....they cut and carved a huge slab of rock and fit it over the opening. The kicker is this...and I look back at some sites I worked years ago, where I quit digging when I thought I had hit bedrock, but it was, in some cases, this huge "wheel" of solid rock that is at least 8 feet in diameter (at least in this case). So, you try to dig to 5-foot-seven, hit bedrock, fill the hole in and go home, disappointed. Fact is, if you'd a dug the diameter of ten feet from the center (spot to dig), found and cleared off this massive slab, you'd a been in the tunnel within a day.

(Oh, Lord, Bless this bunch as we crunch our lunch) Thanks for your assistance!!!
Digin4it

Re: These Are The Shallowest: Forget the 5'7" and Un Estado

Post Number:#2  Postby zelph » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:03 pm

and inside the tunnel you'll find the Ark of the Covenant.
ZELPHS-STOVEWORKS Home of quality lightweight backpacking stoves. AND Burrows Lowery Cave
zelph

Post Number:#3  Postby sanpete » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:05 pm

BS
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#4  Postby mrjimsfc » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:46 pm

zelph wrote:and inside the tunnel you'll find the Ark of the Covenant.

Do I detect a note of sarcasm? LOL
"Nobody wants to listen to the voice of reason when there's a good hysteria to be had. Humans are like that."
mrjimsfc

Return to Famous Lost Treasures