The Many "Montezuma Treasure Rooms"

The Many "Montezuma Treasure Rooms"

Post Number:#1  Postby Digin4it » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:42 am

I know all about the story of this fantastic treasure room that is supposed to exist in the United States. And what you are about to read is an accumulation of knowledge, which includes the information that one of the treasure rooms of the Aztecs is located just southwest of Tucson, Arizona.....and today the mountain where this massive gold vein and treasure room exist is known as little Cat Mountain.

There is another "Montezuma treasure", and no doubt there are many of these rooms that exist in the land that was, long ago, the land of the Aztecs (ie: the United States of America. This "other" Montezuma treasure room is known today as The Lost Dutchman Mine. In Kenworthy's book about this mine he has a photo of the Indian Chiefs head that is so important to locating the Lost Dutchman. And the fact is, Little Cat Mountain has this very same Indian Chief head designating that this mountain is the property of the Aztecs.

Knowing this information about the Indian Chief head, and that it's located at multiple sites of the Aztecs, we begin to see a "picture" of how The Church, when creating their coded treasure and symbols, incorporated the signs of the Aztecs into their codes. After all, they couldn't very well destroy these massive monuments like the Indian Chief heads, just to replace them with their own monuments. No sir, it was easier to just incorporate these Aztec signs into their own coded signs.

Unfortunately for the Aztecs, the Church realized that the Azatecs could, at any time, come forth and come back to these massive rooms of gold and silver and artifacts, and claim them as their own which, of course, is true. And so the Church, to keep the true owners of these treasures from returning and "spilling the beans", had the Aztecs eliminated from the picture.....caput.

If you web search "photos of little cat tucson", you will find photos of this mountain, and you will find photos that show the massive Indian Chief head that is, literally, laying on the very top of this mountain. It is a Chief in full bonnet, and he is lying on his back looking up at the sky. Other symbols of Aztec origin "litter" the area around little cat, symbols and monuments that pre-date the Church monuments by several hundred years.

The Church symbols and monuments that can be found on this mountain include the Camel (which brought the gifts of the Wise Men to the Baby Jesus) as well as every monument mentioned in Kenworth's books.

The leads to Montezuma's treasure are also found at this site, including the "stairs" that go up the face of the mountain and others.

A decade or so ago, I wrote to an Arizona Congressman stating that I had located a treasure, and that I'd like to doante if to the State in order to house the homeless and feed and hungry and so on. His response was to create a "National Park" that encompasses The Lost Dutchman treasure mountain. As for Little Cat, the Central Arizona Project went through to "bring water to Tucson" from the Colorado River. The ONLY place where the canal went underground was near Little Cat, and the tunnel went right under Little Cat.
Digin4it

Re: The Many "Montezuma Treasure Rooms"

Post Number:#2  Postby Digin4it » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:50 am

I had friends who knew friends that worked on the tunnel going under Little Cat, and these "muckers" stated that about half-way through the mountain the sirens sounded (one of them said he actually saw the gold being spewed out by the boring machine), and this siren means to leave the tunnel and muster outside so that a body count can be taken and make sure everyone was all right. Once outside, these workers were told to go home, that they'd be called back when "they" were ready for them to come back. Upon returning to work on the tunnel, several days later, the workers noticed that the boring machine had advanced quite a distance from where it was when they were told to go home.

As Kenworthy states in one of his books, the Vatican's vault has more treasure maps that any other place on Earth. The Vatican is actually a "corporation" and it is owned by the Rothschild Family. This means that this family has access to these treasure maps of the Vatican vaults. Today, Tucson's Mayor is a Rothschild, and the reason for this not only involves the massive Aztec treasure and gold vein found at Little Cat, but it also includes the recovery of ALL Church treasure rooms from the three or four Missions located in Southern Arizona.
Digin4it

Post Number:#3  Postby Digin4it » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:09 pm

One thing that hunters of these treasures must remember is that there are people who don't want you to know how to find their treasures and mines. To this extent they write books that mis-lead and corrupt the truth, all designed to keep you going in circles and never finding anything more than a monument or two....but NEVER finding one of their treasures.

Kenworthy was no different. He gave just enough truth to make you believe the lies that he spoke in his books. Don't get me wrong, Chuck gave us all some darn good info.....but again, he never gave us enough to find the "spot to dig". In my opinion, Chuck was a sentinel, and this is why he was not only recovering treasures from around the country, but he also had the codes that allowed him to find these treasures. For him to say that his people in the archives found these treasure codes mixed in with other records is pure B.S.. Do you really think that these coded signs and symbols would be allowed to just be thrown in with a bunch of other stuff?? Look at how treasure hunters are vilified (if you haven't become a Targeted Individual.....TI) then you're not a threat to "their" treasure rooms and mines. You'll know when you have the knowledge, and when the knowledge you release on the internet, is a threat to the Elite. You go through hell with their games that are designed to destroy you....and when you REALLY get to be a threat, and they find that they can't kill you, then you'll see the family of the Elite send one of their own in to over-see the recoveries of the treasure rooms that are no longer safe because the information released has made all these treasure rooms and mines "fair game" for anyone and everyone.

If you can't handle being a TI, then STAY AWAY from treasure hunting, especially if you have a wife and family. I promise you, if you DO become a threat to the treasure rooms of the Elite, you AND your family WILL PAY....possibly with your lives. On the other hand, if you're a member of one of the societies, like Mel Fisher was, tehn you'll do just fine. It'll cost you a bunch when you find your "Atocha", but there'll be plenty left.
Digin4it

Post Number:#4  Postby Digin4it » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:21 pm

Now that the Tucson weather is cooling off, we have plans (God willing) to video the Mountain of Little Cat and the surrounding Mountains that have Aztec monuments which point to Little Cat as being an Aztewc site.

The photos of Little Cat found on the internet should suffice for now,but remember that these are photos from every-day people....people who can't focus on a treasure signs simply because they can't see them. The video that is palnned will actually walk up and down and all around the mountain, showing EVERYTHING.

From the capped-off chimney hole on top of the mountain to the "stairs" and the camel and on and on and on and on, this video will show it all. That is, unless the world goes in hell in the meantime.

In keeping with my tradition of not charging for the info that I reveal, this video will be made available to all who want a copy, however, there will be a charge for the disc used to record on.
Digin4it

Post Number:#5  Postby Digin4it » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:33 pm

It's really hard to say exactly how many Aztec sites are located in America, and especially in the Southwest Unitede States. If you have a mountain with a huge Indian Chief head on it, then it's fair to assume that it's an Aztec site. Like i stated, the Church, whose lust for gold was just an insatiable as the Aztec's desire for gold (but for different reasons), could do nothing more than incorporate the Indian Chief into their coded signs and symbols.

The treasures of the Aztecs (that still remain within America) are so vast that it was impossible for it to be moved to Mexico (when the Aztecs migrated south). Just one treasure room would have been an enormous under-taking, but to move ALL of their treasures south would have been insane. In my research (from years ago) there were some TRUE historians who believe that when the Aztecs moved south, that they "hired" the help of their friends, the Apache, to keep these treasure rooms safe from the white man. These historians say that this is the reason why the white man was attacked by the Apache, without cause, when in "certain areas" as they migrated west. This is not intended to shine the Apache in a bad light, as they are a great people. I have more respect for the Native American than I do for most other peoples. The Indians knew what was coming when they saw the very first white man.....and their Shamans warned them long before this advent that saw a "people" from another Country(s) come and steal their sacred lands. I'm sure you can get a feeling for how the Indians felt, just by reading and watching television....and how America is being "discovered" again by people who aren't wanted here.

The discovery of America by Columbgus was, in and of itself, done for the purpose of securing these treasure rooms of the Aztecs (for the Church) and the treasure rooms from other groups of people...like the Chinese for instance. The Tumacacori Mission, located south of Tucson on Interstate 19, has Chinese symbols in the area of the (covered) opening to the tunnel system. Many "experts" are still looking for the 6 or 7 mines mentioned on the map(s), all in different locations miles apart from each other. But the fact is, ALL of the mines are within ONE tunnel, and this tunnel bisects 6 different veins of silver, some of these veins having varying amounts of gold mixed in with the silver. Also within this tunnel system is a library along with two other rooms...one for gold bars, one for silver bars. It is my belief that the Tumacacori treasure room was also begun by the Aztecs, however, the Chinese may have preceded the Aztec miners.
Digin4it

Return to Famous Lost Treasures