Found what looks like spanish. Is it true?

Found what looks like spanish. Is it true?

Post Number:#1  Postby admin » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:31 am

Hi everybody, I'm new here, and liked it so far.
I wold like to send regards for everybody.

I got this site , Its in north Africa. Asking you guys Is it Spanish, and what do you see ?

I found this near to the same site about 500 feet ? the tang points to the place.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Found what looks like spanish. Is it true?

Post Number:#2  Postby admin » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:33 am

CO Old Dog

It looks like part of a building or fence project of some kind.
I can't say it is Spanish.
I can say it is very cool!

Thom
admin
Site Admin

Post Number:#3  Postby rockman » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:34 am

Samandel,

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

This is an interesting feature. Not knowing what kind of area your in makes it hard to guess what this is. Obviously the woodworks and ropes that were once attached to this feature are long gone.

The last photo you call a tang looks to me like a place where a rope or chain was anchored, probably to help support the feature.

In the very corner of some of the photos look like a shaft or well.

My guess, without knowing anything else, is that it is either a bellows setup for pushing air down into a pozo for a mine, or, it is a setup for drawing water from a well.

Also, it almost looks like some concrete at the base of this feature. Is that so?

Spaniards could certainly build structures such as this, but my guess is it's probably not spanish, without knowing any more than you posted.

I see some digging was done, possibly with the help of a metal detector? If so, what kind of metal was present?

Good luck!
rockman

Post Number:#4  Postby Whyte Eagle » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:35 am

That is a kind of odd formation, but I agree with the others that it is probably not spanish ... I'm curious as to it's dimensions that might give us a better idea of it's purpose ...
Whyte Eagle
Site Admin

Post Number:#5  Postby admin » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:37 am

DesertMoons

Very interesting and thank you so much for posting! There are thousand of dolmens through Africa (so i learned with google) , but this one "seems" more modern. However if it is a Dolmen marking a site or grave or if you just determine it is old.. (no concrete) .then ..well...I was just thinking about how they could get those stones upright in an area that looks pretty darn..desolate.

And thinking about those two big holes on one upright and one hole on the other..then..the possible anchoring point.

Possibly dolem building craft had been lost and they put in big timbers to lever the thing up..and somehow had to use an anchoring point too.

But is just seems from the pic that the timbers holes are too perfect and the inner walls of the thing too straight.. for it to be reallly old.

For some reason looking at the narrowness..sheep counting popped into my head..something needs to pass through to be counted.

Finally..i wondered if the overall shape of the thing was actually a letter..like a herbrew letter or some north african variant..

In any case, i've not seen anything Spanish that looked like that..but i am no expert!

So one thought is in more recent times a group built and old fashioned traditional dolmen over a grave for a honored tribe or family member,,, but used modern techniques.

Is that red lichen on the stone? Or paint?

I did notice the 3 or 4 small holes on one upright..got me to thinking that if you had to prop up that thing on metal chisels bars..it might make holes like that.. propping it up during the raising process.
admin
Site Admin

Post Number:#6  Postby samandel » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:38 am

Thanks everybody for posting.
Rockman, Desertmoons
Its defiantly old (no concrete). it has a flat stone underneath. and no painting at all.
The digging made by me in a random guess, nothing found.

Nobody notes the bird shape engraved in the stone on the first picture.

I will try to make it more professionally and give you more pictures and details in my next visit to the site.

thanks
samandel

Post Number:#7  Postby admin » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:38 am

Posted by Goldiver

Samandel

This has all the appearances of an Alpha Monument! Composed of just 4 rocks is significant of the Jesuits Masons technique. ie John being the
fourth book of the Bible. There are no accidents or coincidences in monument building..as this structure does not look utilitarian at all..so abstract that it can only be coded works of those trying to hide something from the general population and show something important to those that know the 'language'!

It has some subtle images engraved in the stone that are reminding me of some Spanish influences First of course is the Hoyo
this usually separates out the accidental or 'cloud reading' of a monument..Then the shadow of the top part of a heart
in pic # 5..the particular shape of the heart is unique to the coded Spanish heart - I might let this go a just a accident of nature, but the same shape
is repeated in pic #2 , which follow a natural crack in the rock..( rock incorporation-thank you dign)..AND in pic #4 we have a very small indication
of the same exact shape of the heart (second rock from the top , upper right hand side) This time in it's entirety albeit miniature.
so now we have two hearts to 'confirm' the other?... this is no freak of nature..it is marked by the Spanish, I do believe

Also in pic #3, on the right top rock, looking to the right - I see a profile of a persons face.it is vague and subtle, but there non the less...even dark depression where one might look for the eye socket and the mouth.

The squares carved in to the rock - not only show craftsmanship but their meaning is profound as well ( again the number 4!!)
What I would do.... Samandel is to take compass readings when you are there next...stand in front of the opening and see what the heading is
my bet is that it will be set on compass cardinal points..off true North by about 7-12 degrees..(declination) This declination will help date
the monument as well...IT looks very very old perhaps 3-400 years. at the very beginning of the Jesuits/Spanish era of exploration/mining

A word about concrete...it is not modern...the formula for concrete was taught in the University of Salamanca by the Jesuits in the 1200s AD,
it was invented by the Romans in the early dawn of Roman civilization!! Never underestimate the Jesuits is what I have learned!

P8 - Seek knowledge rather than silver....seek understanding rather than gold.........
admin
Site Admin

Post Number:#8  Postby samandel » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:42 am

Thanks goldiver for your post, its markable.

I'll do take compose readings from there.
I found out that there are about 30 to 40 monuments in the area ( located in Libya - North Africa), which are separated by about 2miles to 10 mile from each other, and they take many kind of rocks combination using from 3 to 10 rocks.

some old studies (around 1800s) showed indications for Romans work or some affected people by Romans but they can not tell for shore.
Still making some study about it.
samandel

Return to Africa