OOPARTS - Out of place artifacts

Discussions of ancient anomolies and related items ...

OOPARTS - Out of place artifacts

Post Number:#1  Postby KsTHer » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:32 pm

This video could be placed under many of the topic forums here. It has info on Burrow's Cave in southern Illinois, Brewer's Cave in Utah, many marked stones representing human and dinosaur co-existence scenarios, pyramids from all over the world, mentions of Atlantis, Mu and other so-called "forbidden archaeology". It wasn't easy to decide where to place it here on the forum, but I believe it should be fine right here in this genre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFz1tnKot9w
KsTHer

Re: OOPARTS - Out of place artifacts

Post Number:#2  Postby sanpete » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Is there another video of this any where? :kl:
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#3  Postby Uley Bauer » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:11 pm

YouTube video has too many copyrights??? Therefore cannot be viewed!!!
Uley Bauer

Post Number:#4  Postby sanpete » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:32 pm

damn :~M :~M :~M
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#5  Postby zelph » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:18 am

This information might be related to what's in the video in original post:

There are certain discoveries on planet Earth that cannot be explained by conventional thinking methods and mainstream history sure has a problem with many findings that remain an enigma to experts. There are certain “out-of-place artifacts” that are considered to be nothing more but elaborated hoaxes by skeptics and some researchers but the truth behind them could shatter our views of history and society.

One of these so-called OOPARTS were found in 1991 in Russia while researchers were performing geological surveys in the region of the Ural mountains when they came across hundreds of miniature coil-shaped objects, most of these objects were as small as 1/10,000th of an inch. The enigmatic miniature objects were discovered at a depth of around 12 meters are believed to date back 300,000 years.

The incredible finding from the Ural Mountains raises numerous questions that so far have remained unanswered. Who could have created these items in the distant past? Is it possible that they are the ultimate evidence on antediluvian civilizations on Earth? Ancient civilizations that had the technology and knowledge to create such elaborate artifacts. What is their purpose, and could they have been part of a much larger object that was once located in the area?

http://www.ancient-code.com/ancient-nan ... lizations/
Attachments
out of place artifacts.JPG
out of place artifacts.JPG (64.57 KiB) Viewed 116 times
ZELPHS-STOVEWORKS Home of quality lightweight backpacking stoves. AND Burrows Lowery Cave
zelph

Post Number:#6  Postby zelph » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:00 am

Another item that comes to mind is the Lady of Elche medallion found in Utah. Surely an Out Of Place Artifact.
Attachments
Lady Elche.JPG
Lady Elche.JPG (133.5 KiB) Viewed 103 times
ZELPHS-STOVEWORKS Home of quality lightweight backpacking stoves. AND Burrows Lowery Cave
zelph

Post Number:#7  Postby KsTHer » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:16 am

The Cuneiform writing on the right side of the medallion or pendant or in this case "buckle" is supposed to be the word Mazzaroth which has been translated incorrectly (in my humble opinion) in recent Bible versions as Zodiac. The word Mazzaroth occurs only one time in the Bible and is found in Job 38:32.

I include the preceding verse and following verse for context...

Job 38 kjv
31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

In context, one would consider a comet or constellation or other heavenly body such as a planet with an 'eccentric' orbit. Recently we have been hearing about a finding of NASA which occurred in 1983 (I believe) which NASA has been calling Planet X as it exhibits characteristics of a planet, yet it has an eccentric orbital pattern. You may find this video as interesting as I do as well as this particular OOPART's being made public in this forum at this time. If it truly refers to "Mazzaroth" as a known archaeologist has reported, could it be referring to the Planet X or Nibiru as alleged by the many speculators which has garnered much attention recently? The video I am placing here covers some very interesting topics regarding Biblical Prophecy and Planet X and what Planet X possibly represents in Biblical Prophecy. I am not making any claims regarding the so-called Planet X and the prophesies, I am merely presenting it here for your entertainment and consideration should you want to follow this tangent in your research. Cheers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp4u-9EH1MQ
KsTHer

Post Number:#8  Postby zelph » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:50 pm

Here is a photo from the link given in the original post. The photo is made from the beginning of the video. Anyone recognize the narrator?
Attachments
ancient.JPG
ancient.JPG (26.28 KiB) Viewed 93 times
zelph

Return to Ancient Anomalies