OOPARTS - Out of place artifacts

Discussions of ancient anomolies and related items ...

OOPARTS - Out of place artifacts

Post Number:#1  Postby KsTHer » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:32 pm

This video could be placed under many of the topic forums here. It has info on Burrow's Cave in southern Illinois, Brewer's Cave in Utah, many marked stones representing human and dinosaur co-existence scenarios, pyramids from all over the world, mentions of Atlantis, Mu and other so-called "forbidden archaeology". It wasn't easy to decide where to place it here on the forum, but I believe it should be fine right here in this genre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFz1tnKot9w
KsTHer

Re: OOPARTS - Out of place artifacts

Post Number:#2  Postby sanpete » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Is there another video of this any where? :kl:
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#3  Postby Uley Bauer » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:11 pm

YouTube video has too many copyrights??? Therefore cannot be viewed!!!
Uley Bauer

Post Number:#4  Postby sanpete » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:32 pm

damn :~M :~M :~M
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#5  Postby zelph » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:18 am

This information might be related to what's in the video in original post:

There are certain discoveries on planet Earth that cannot be explained by conventional thinking methods and mainstream history sure has a problem with many findings that remain an enigma to experts. There are certain “out-of-place artifacts” that are considered to be nothing more but elaborated hoaxes by skeptics and some researchers but the truth behind them could shatter our views of history and society.

One of these so-called OOPARTS were found in 1991 in Russia while researchers were performing geological surveys in the region of the Ural mountains when they came across hundreds of miniature coil-shaped objects, most of these objects were as small as 1/10,000th of an inch. The enigmatic miniature objects were discovered at a depth of around 12 meters are believed to date back 300,000 years.

The incredible finding from the Ural Mountains raises numerous questions that so far have remained unanswered. Who could have created these items in the distant past? Is it possible that they are the ultimate evidence on antediluvian civilizations on Earth? Ancient civilizations that had the technology and knowledge to create such elaborate artifacts. What is their purpose, and could they have been part of a much larger object that was once located in the area?

http://www.ancient-code.com/ancient-nan ... lizations/
Attachments
out of place artifacts.JPG
out of place artifacts.JPG (64.57 KiB) Viewed 337 times
ZELPHS-STOVEWORKS Home of quality lightweight backpacking stoves. AND Burrows Lowery Cave
zelph

Post Number:#6  Postby zelph » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:00 am

Another item that comes to mind is the Lady of Elche medallion found in Utah. Surely an Out Of Place Artifact.
Attachments
Lady Elche.JPG
Lady Elche.JPG (133.5 KiB) Viewed 324 times
ZELPHS-STOVEWORKS Home of quality lightweight backpacking stoves. AND Burrows Lowery Cave
zelph

Post Number:#7  Postby KsTHer » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:16 am

The Cuneiform writing on the right side of the medallion or pendant or in this case "buckle" is supposed to be the word Mazzaroth which has been translated incorrectly (in my humble opinion) in recent Bible versions as Zodiac. The word Mazzaroth occurs only one time in the Bible and is found in Job 38:32.

I include the preceding verse and following verse for context...

Job 38 kjv
31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

In context, one would consider a comet or constellation or other heavenly body such as a planet with an 'eccentric' orbit. Recently we have been hearing about a finding of NASA which occurred in 1983 (I believe) which NASA has been calling Planet X as it exhibits characteristics of a planet, yet it has an eccentric orbital pattern. You may find this video as interesting as I do as well as this particular OOPART's being made public in this forum at this time. If it truly refers to "Mazzaroth" as a known archaeologist has reported, could it be referring to the Planet X or Nibiru as alleged by the many speculators which has garnered much attention recently? The video I am placing here covers some very interesting topics regarding Biblical Prophecy and Planet X and what Planet X possibly represents in Biblical Prophecy. I am not making any claims regarding the so-called Planet X and the prophesies, I am merely presenting it here for your entertainment and consideration should you want to follow this tangent in your research. Cheers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp4u-9EH1MQ
KsTHer

Post Number:#8  Postby zelph » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:50 pm

Here is a photo from the link given in the original post. The photo is made from the beginning of the video. Anyone recognize the narrator?
Attachments
ancient.JPG
ancient.JPG (26.28 KiB) Viewed 314 times
zelph

Post Number:#9  Postby KsTHer » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:45 am

More info on Mazzaroth...

The word roth which ends this word mazzaroth is found to mean red.

RothSchild = Red Shield or Rothschild
MazzaRoth = Red Dragon or Mazzaroth

I am still trying to find a word similar to Mazza which should mean serpent or dragon. It is interesting to note that the scriptures also have a reference to a heavenly body coming into play now as the one mentioned in Job 38:32. Follow along after reading a scripture passage and then view the videos. You may also find additional videos on this subject if you care to look. There are lots of them from multiple sources.

The scriptures also mention a prophetic vision in Revelations 12. I believe Mazzaroth means Red Dragon.
It is interesting to note that there are youtube videos which mention the constellation Virgo, the constellation Leo, several planets (Mars, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter), as well as the sun and moon. In the following verses, we find a story being played out in the heavens.

Revelation 12New International Version (NIV)

The Woman and the Dragon

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.

They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.

Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

The woman clothed with the sun is the constellation Virgo. The 12 stars in the crown about the head of the woman are the Constellation Leo (which has 9 stars) and the planets Mercury, Venus and Mars. The prophecy mentions the pregnancy of the woman. 4 stars in the constellation Virgo make up the "womb". The planet Jupiter as has been explained in various youtube videos entered the womb of the virgin approximately November 20, 2016 to begin the gestation period which figures out to approximately September 8, 2017. (This sign in the heavens is going on now!)
The scripture mentions the Red Dragon (Mazzaroth coming in its season). I find it very interesting that the pendant found by Rocky's dad mentions Mazzaroth and the timing of it being placed here is very timely. Before you make a final judgment and consider this bogus as some surely will, keep an open mind consider the possibility that there is more meaning to this finding of an OOPART in Central Utah.

I could try to elaborate on several theories regarding the finding of the article, its timing, other related information, etc., but I haven't the time right now. For one... it opened up this particular tangent of research into scripture to me that I was unaware of before now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L9Yyi9VpS4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuT0oy4p6P0&t=19s (Red Dragon through Sept 23, 2017)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtpSax5ruzI (a quick view of the alleged process via Stellarium)
KsTHer

Return to Ancient Anomalies