TheTabernacle discoverd in Wales

Discussion focused on the ancient European cultures ...

TheTabernacle discoverd in Wales

Post Number:#1  Postby Alan Hassell » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:48 am

First we make the claim we have discovered the Grave of King Arthur then the cross that jesus was crucified on no big deal in our eyes we put the hard work into finding it.
Then we release information regarding the Long Lost Camelot and what happened to it and how it was destroyed by a rouge Comet in AD 562.
Thousands of wannabee's have visited my website to read what I had to say about it hoping they would be able to go do some detecting on the site.
Why else would anyone be interested except to see what they could find for themselves?
People do not do any research themselves this is why they rely on sites such as this because they are too dammed lazy to do that research themselves.
It was a mistake releasing information about the Ark of the Covenant because we have had reports from the farmer who owns the land that they have had trespassers who were chased off by their vicious dogs hehehe. petty minded oportunists.
So after more research it was obvious that with the discovery of the Ark of the Covenant there would be one more item to find.
It stood out like a sore thumb to us but to others it was just an old tent made out of fabric which rots away over the years hmmm.
In fact the Tabernacle as it is called was documented in the Bible and it gives precise instructions how it was to be made as order by God.
You can find this information in Maccabee's but it is not included in every Bible.
The Tabernacle was constructed from Acaia wood and covered in Gold. It consisted of interlocking planks 15 feet high and 2and half feet wide.
This was no small tent but a very elaborate construction and it was designed to keep the Ark safe and went where ever the Ark went too.
It stands to reason that if the Ark of the Covenant was found in Wales then the Tabernacle would be there too if not with it.
The Ten Lost tribes put a high value on these two items and made sure when they were hidden initially no one would be able to stumble onm them.
They even went to the trouble of making a treasure map where they hid these valuable items as well.
Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett spent years writing 9 huge 400 page books, telling how they were able to finally discover how to read the clues that led to this treasure map. No one these days reads books except what they can glean off the internet and 90% of that is rubbish and full of holes.
If you dont do any research yourself how in hades is anyone going to find anything? Sure they love to comment, bitch and moan and attempt to discredit but do these so called experts have any evidence to disprove our claims? I think not just wannabee jealous individuals.
The site of where the Tabernacle is hidden is one of the most inaccessable places in Wales and was probably chosed for this reason too initially.
Do not expect any hints or clues where this fabulous treasure is hidden its bigger than the Ark of the Covernant.
Sure the wood may of suffered and perished over the many centuries but the Gold would not.
Maybe it is better that the location of where it lies hidden be kept a secret until the time is right for the English Establishment to admit to their lies deciets and fabrications regarding real British History.
Because once the location was known others would attempt to recover it and stash it away to conceal its existence forever and in doing so save them from the embarrassment of having to own up about the real British History.
However we have made a video which you can look at and judge for yourselves.
Please no negative insinuations or insults in your comments show a little repect because I am sharing this with you guys.
Alan Hassell

Re: TheTabernacle discoverd in Wales

Post Number:#2  Postby Alan Hassell » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:51 am

Silly me I forgot to give you guys the link hehehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-1RClAmj54
Alan Hassell

Post Number:#3  Postby sanpete » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:23 am

hi alan :roll:
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#4  Postby Alan Hassell » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:56 am

sanpet wrote:hi alan :roll:

Hi Sanpet hope your well, theres a load more vids on disclose.tv as well as youtube nearly 200 now loads of information for you and your buddies to enjoy too.

You should have a look at this you will probably enjoy it.
http://treasure1.tripod.com/tribute.html enjoy have a great day
Alan Hassell

Post Number:#5  Postby KsTHer » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:42 am

Alan,

Thanks for the link. It sobers one to the horrors of war and rekindles one's kinship across the miles of ocean. As one of Irish heritage, I salute our kinsmen from Australia, especially those that have served to keep the world a safer place. :)
KsTHer

Post Number:#6  Postby sanpete » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Alan are you still mad?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#7  Postby Alan Hassell » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:39 pm

sanpet wrote:Alan are you still mad?

sanpit mate, you dont have to be mad to visit this site but if you are it most certainly helps. Didn't you know? A man of your intelligence too, hehehe
I learn something new about you everyday, sport, hehehe. does it bother me? nah got better fings to do than !@#$ about with old rivals hehehe -/ :D
go have a beer or two be my guest lol chill out hehehe
Alan Hassell

Post Number:#8  Postby Alan Hassell » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:46 pm

KsTHer wrote:Alan,

Thanks for the link. It sobers one to the horrors of war and rekindles one's kinship across the miles of ocean. As one of Irish heritage, I salute our kinsmen from Australia, especially those that have served to keep the world a safer place. :)

If politicians start wars let them go into a padded cell with their opponent and have a shoot out amongst themselves dont involve others to fight the wars for them. They start it let them finsish it on their own. Politicians are gutless wonders when it comes to the crunch.
Thanks for your comment the guys of the VVA (vietnam veterans association Australia) will appreciate it.
Lest we Forget. they gave their today's so we can live tomorrow.
Alan Hassell

Post Number:#9  Postby KsTHer » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Amen, Alan.

It seems the leaders here in America are elitists at heart and consider the common man cannon fodder. I am sure that your sentiments are very similar.

Ron Guilfoyle
KsTHer

Post Number:#10  Postby KsTHer » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:36 pm

I did a little research on Waltzing Matilda and the history of Australia...

http://www.originofnations.org/British_ ... Empire.htm

excerpt:

Australia is actually a "Commonwealth" rather than a "Dominion," because individual Australian states were originally Dominions themselves.
Foreigners know that Australians are called "Aussies." Americans, however (like me), tended to think of the "ss" as pronounced voicelessly, like, indeed, an "s." But it appears that Australians actually pronounce it as a "z": "Auzzie." The Crocodile Dundee movies were largely instrumental in correcting this misperception. The right pronunciation produces several happy puns, like calling Australia itself the "Land of Oz."
Australia may now be the Dominion most tempted by Republicanism. The relationship with Britain has been of a love-hate variety ever since the first shipload of prisoners arrived at Botany Bay. Real strain began in World War I. Britain declared War against Germany in the name of all the Dominions without actually asking them, or even telling them, first. This was an irritation that could be perhaps forgiven, once. Australians enthusiastically volunteered for the Army, and the ANZAC, "Australia-New Zealand Army Corps," entered combat. Unfortunately, the combat ended up being at Gallipoli, where Winston Churchill had gotten the idea of seizing the Dardanelles and putting Turkey out of the War. This was a good idea, but amphibious landings were a new idea, and the campaign ended up poorly conducted, and a failure. There was great slaughter on both sides, but many of the Allied dead were specifically Australians and New Zealanders. Were the British really this careless? Or were they just careless with the ANZAC's? Well, that was World War I, but the Australians can certainly be forgiven for some resentment about dying in a campaign that owned nothing to their direction or consent.
The postwar era got off to a bad start with the Washington Naval Treaty (1921), whereby Britain accepted naval parity with the United States and agree with Japan to limit its military presence in the Pacific. This gravely compromised Britain's defense responsibilities to Australia and New Zealand; and, again, it looked like Britain was making its own decisions without concern or consultation about the Pacific Dominions. Meanwhile, in the 20's and 30's, the Dominions were recognized as independent in all but name. In the Statute of Westminster of 1931, the British Parliament renounced all legislative, even constiutional, authority over the Dominions. This could not mean that they were simply on their own, however. Australia and New Zealand did not have the means to defend themselves against Japan and had no desire to do so alone.
When Japan entered World War II, Britain was already stretched thin. And the ANZAC force was in North Africa. The whole British position in the Pacific depended on the base at Singapore, with obsolete aircraft and few ships. The Japanese landed in Malaya, drove against Singapore and, in part by bluff against a larger force, compelled a British surrender. Many Australians ended up dying in Japanese prison camps, or suffering to build the infamous Japanese railroad from Thailand to Burma (as seen in The Bridge on the River Kwai [1957]). Britain had little left to offer for the defense of the South Pacific. Only America could help, and the war effort in New Guinea and the Solomons came to be a cooperative ANZAC-American effort. Henceforth, while Constitutional ties were retained with Britain, Australia would always be as much a partner of the United States as of the "Mother" country. Republican advocates, like the art critic and historian Robert Hughes, seem to spend as much time in the United States as Down Under. And the British ("bloody pommies") would never understand surfing.
KsTHer

Post Number:#11  Postby KsTHer » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Waltzing Matilda

Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong,
Under the shade of a coolibah tree,
And he sang as he looked at the old billy boiling,
Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?

Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda my darling,
Waltzing Matilda and leading a waterbag,

Down came the jumbuck to drink at the water-hole,
Up jumped the swagman and grabbed him with glee,
And he sang as he put him away in his tucker-bag,
You'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me.

Up came the Squatter a-ridding his thoroughbred,
Up came Troopers -- one, two and three,
Whose is that jumbuck you've got in the tucker-bag,
You'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me.

The swagman he up and he jumped in the water-hole,
Drowning himself by the coolibah tree,
And his ghost may be heard as it sings by the billabong,

Although it has no offical status, and an offical national anthem does exist for Australia (Advance Australia Fair, adopted 1984), Waltzing Matilda is certainly the most beloved Australian national song, and internationally recognizable as well. It was written by Andrew Barton "Banjo" Patterson (1864-1941) in 1895 while visiting a sheep station in Queensland, based on some local stories he heard. It was an instant success. Considering that it is a very sad song, about a man who kills himself rather than endure arrest, its appeal indicates a traditional anti-authoritarian streak in Australian culture. In a country where it is illegal not to vote, where personal firearms are being confiscated, and where free speech is not completely protected, one wonders how well or how long this distrust of authority is fated to endure. One can only hope for a reaction in which the contrariness of our thieving swagman will reassert itself.
The language of the song contains a number of perplexing dialect terms. The "swagman" is an itinerant sheep shearer. His "swag" is his bedroll and other possessions. A "billabong" is pool of water from a dried up creek or stranded oxbow pond. These are common enough in Australia, a relatively dry land, that the Australian lungfish are adapted for them: when the oxygen in the water is depleted, the fish can breathe the air. A "coolibah tree" is eucalyptus, now nearly as familiar in California as in Australia. A "billy" is tin can used as a cooking or tea pot. A "jumbuck" is a sheep. A "tucker-bag" is understandable from American usage, where "tucker" is "food." A "squatter" would be something like a homesteader in the United States, where "squatter" itself is used more for trespassers. The "troopers" are mounted policemen, and some versions of the song simply say "policemen." "Waltzing Matilda" means to travel around as the swagman does, with "waltz" borrowed from German immigrants, with perhaps a double entendre involved, as "waltz" can also be a dance. "Matilda" either is a proper name for the swagman's bedroll, or a general term, dating all the way back to the Thirty Years War, it is said, for camp followers or the bedrolls and blankets that perforce took their place.
Thief or no, the swagman clearly has a hard life, sleeping in the open and cooking over his fire; and Waltzing Matilda clearly evokes the harsh life of the early transported convicts, and later difficulties in Australian life, like grim experiences in World War I and II. It is thus a great song, not just of Australian, but of human life.
KsTHer

Post Number:#12  Postby KsTHer » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Oops. I forgot to include the link for Waltzing Matilda.

http://www.friesian.com/history/anthems.htm#matilda

If you follow the links that Alan gave us, you will notice Liam Clancy singing "The Band Played Waltzing Matilda. The singer does a good job of showing his distaste for British rule with good reason. He makes references to WW I and WW II. The Aussies were not given the best help from Great Britain. Gallipoli and other locations are mentioned where the Australians were put in a bad situation by their British hosts in a few wars that they neither wanted involved in, nor chose willingly to participate in. Hopefully my previous posts help illuminate you on some of the history.

Many Americans also were involved similarly in these same wars. I believe Sanpet as well as others here fully understand the Australian sentiment. This is not intended to peeve anyone, but to merely educate.

Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#13  Postby KsTHer » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Alan,

I have been finding a lot of info on the British Monarchy and it basically says that they are of the House of Judah. (Also Israelites.) To quote the scripture: The sceptre shall not depart from Judah. If the British monarchy is as is claimed (Tribe of Judah), then the possibility of the Ark and the Tabernacle in Wales leads one to believe that the time is near for it to come "into the light of day" and the second coming of Christ could be very near as well. These events have been prophecied in the Bible. There is also mention that the Prophet Jeremiah brought several things from Jerusalem at the time of Nebuchadnezzar's attack on Judah and the subsequent exile of Judah to Babylon. If Jeremiah were to end up in the British Isles, he very well could have deposited the Ark and the Tabernacle in Wales.

As a reader of the Bible and related information, I find this topic to be well timed. Thanks. If you would like any of my links, let me know. One place to start is a web search for the Lia Fail. Your topic has if anything, broadened my research.

Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#14  Postby Alan Hassell » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:59 pm

he Illegitimate Kings British Monarch strangely suppressed Welsh church English Establishment Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett great embarrassment present monarchy

A newspaper articled published in Wales in 2002 following a visit by the Duke of Kent to a Welsh church was strangely suppressed by the London Media.
Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have always wondered why the English Establishment gave them such a hard time and made concerted efforts to stop their research.
The evidence contained within this Explosive mind shattering video explains why the establishment have been keeping you in the dark for Centuries.
Strange as it may seem you will not find a British Monarch in the records. English Kings lived mainly in France or elsewhere. King George III was married legally but he hid her away in the back yards of Wales so he could marry a French woman. The marriage was bigamous therefore all children from that marriage were illigitimate. This is of great embarrassment to the present monarchy as usual keep the kiddies in the dark so no ones knows.
Can you trust anything they say or tell you? Why wouldnt the London media report this? It shows you the control and corruption that goes on within the walls of Power. A great deal of research went into making this video we feel sure you will be suprised at what is disclosed. We always tell the truth tell your friends about this, every one should read it.

Now as a special bonus to you guys who have been following my efforts I thought you would appreciate some free material that you can use in your researches.
I realise that theres always a joker in every pack of cards and every forum has one or two. Apart from that there are people here who have shown me some dedicated research re Australia and thank them for the effort.

The Bible theres nothing holy about it was comprised of 4 gospels but you will notice they left out the ones that contain the nitty gritty because it conflicted with their cock an bull stories. Religion after all is a man made invention. It was a con and for some a saviour. It was also the start of Blackmail and the greatest fraud ever invented. The ten lost tribes arrived in Britain between 1600 and 1500 BC.
Evidence can be found in the Sutton Hoo treasure ship researched by myself.
Well thanks guys now for the dedicated followers of the real history this is a gold mine of information for you free.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/

King James Version Bible
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/kjv/index.htm

THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS
http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

The Tanacha
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/tan/index.htm

The Apocrypha books left out of the bible
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/apo/index.htm

The Vulgate as used by the roman church for centuries
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/vul/index.htm

The Septuagint, the first Ancient Greek translation of the Tanach.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/sep/index.htm

Greek New Testament, (GNT).
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/gnt/index.htm

the Polyglot Bible, The Polyglot King James Version is linked to the Strong's Hebrew and Greek Lexicon entries.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/poly/index.htm

Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha
http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/index.htm

enjoy and have fun. alan hassell :D
Alan Hassell

Return to European