The Real King Arthurs grave found in Wales

Discussion focused on the ancient European cultures ...

The Real King Arthurs grave found in Wales

Post Number:#1  Postby Alan Hassell » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:57 am

have a look, it had american content in it.. his brother Madocs skeleton was found in Tenessee. Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUZSf0V3vSY
Alan Hassell

Re: The Real King Arthurs grave found in Wales

Post Number:#2  Postby KsTHer » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:17 am

Alan,

Is there any chance that a new book on the recent discoveries and history of the two King Arthurs is forthcoming?
If so, let me know.
Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#3  Postby Alan Hassell » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Hi Ron,

I have always been willing to help anyone with a genuine interest in the subject of ancient british history.
Your best 2 books regarding the Two Arthurs is Arthorious Rex Discovered by alan wilson and baram blackett
also the holy kingdom by adrian gilbert and alan wilson baram blackett.

you can also get some information from http://www.kingarthurslegacy.com/ and my own site http://treasure1.tripod.com

Bear in mind the information that I give is free however it is limited and very abridged you dont get the full story with my articles or all the information.. Im not here to sell books as many suspect... however I will promote what I believe in in hope that it will help serious researchers such as yourself.

Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett spent years of their own money researching this history, they do not get government grants or sponsorship money from anyone. The money they make out of their books goes back into more research and developments they are dedicated to their history the same as I am.

I could of written books too and maybe made a heap of cash money is not my god I only need enough to get by.

I hope the information helps you..... if you buy direct from alan wilson you will at least get a signed copy.
Take care and all the best with your research alan
Alan Hassell

Post Number:#4  Postby KsTHer » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Thanks, Alan.
I shall see about following up on this.
Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#5  Postby khumrytruth » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Alan, I noticed that the websites had been removed, and Youtube videos removed, some time earlier this year. Is there another source for the online content, and ordering of books?
"The falsification of history has done more to impede human development than any one thing known to mankind" - Rousseau
khumrytruth

Post Number:#6  Postby mahalla2 » Mon May 19, 2014 2:40 am

okay, I for one am not surprised that the websites have been removed because 1) Few have been better at distorting the real truth in regards to their own distant history than the British. 2) The stability of their whole monarchy is based upon the belief that "ravens control their destiny' - think about that. 3) The last thing they would want even their own people to know would be that their old royal lineages had any connections to ancient America at all because just as the French and the Pope of Rome exisled their undesirables/political prisoners to far away lands so did the British. 4) Marks on the really old clay pottery here tell the real story, and 5) From what I know now, the notion that either King Arthur really lived in Great Britain is suspect. :?:
The Beauty of Our Ancient Past is "Hidden in Plain Sight"
mahalla2

Post Number:#7  Postby hello_kitty » Fri May 23, 2014 10:38 am

Do you know if content from this removed website is somewhere else?
hello_kitty

Post Number:#8  Postby mahalla2 » Sun May 25, 2014 10:23 pm

hello_kitty wrote:Do you know if content from this removed website is somewhere else?

haven't seen it anywhere -
The Beauty of Our Ancient Past is "Hidden in Plain Sight"
mahalla2

Return to European