Who wants to accompany me on the adventure of a lifwtime?

Discussion relating to the events of Burrows Cave ...

Who wants to accompany me on the adventure of a lifwtime?

Post Number:#1  Postby Lucian1969 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:46 pm

I have found the entrance to the cave. This is not a joke. I would prefer to partner with a brother sister team if possible. I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin. My name is Lucian Vazquez. I am rh negative of the Basque bloodline and highly psychic,also. My number is (414)501-8598. Please..if you are sincere,feel free to call me. I am more interested in the unexplored tunnels than I am Earthly treasures. So if gold is your sole motivator please disregard this call for assistance.Thank you.
Lucian1969

Re: Who wants to accompany me on the adventure of a lifwtime

Post Number:#2  Postby KsTHer » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:45 pm

Lucian,

Welcome to the forum. I have an interest in the Burrows cave. The area around it is known as Little Egypt. As such, it could be a very important finding. I doubt that some would want it to be proven as fact. What their reasoning is, I have no idea. I myself would like to see it. Many here on this forum would like to know one way or another. This forum has had a storied past in regards to the Burrows Cave story. At the least, please tell of your findings.

Ron Guilfoyle
KsTHer

Post Number:#3  Postby Uley Bauer » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:09 am

This site is begging for an entrepreneur to offer real treasure maps as a solution to member's requests. The maps would have to have an authentic flavor, but most importantly of all they would require real names of treasure places, heavily drawn lines of trails, clearly marked symbols, & an all important 'X' that marks the exact location of a treasure. These maps would slice off years of toil & time to satisfy anybody. Somebody'll surely pickup on the idea to help the average member?
Uley Bauer

Post Number:#4  Postby grandpadave » Sun May 22, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi ... I live in Spring City. Moved here a year ago. I would be interested in working with you.
call me 801-703-3071 Dave Potter :rofl:
grandpadave

Return to Burrows Cave