Let the truth be known...

Discussion of the ever elusive location we've come to know as Carre-Shinob ... is it fact or legend?

Re: Let the truth be known...

Post Number:#401  Postby Uley Bauer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:14 pm

You come to the right place for legal advice & volumes of info on lost mines! A real hot spot!
Uley Bauer

Post Number:#402  Postby EXPLORER71 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Guys, Guys, Guys, Wow what an interesting thread... I've been silently following this site for quite a few years now, and I've grown to respect quite a few of you that share your information on this site. I had the privilege of talking to Whyte Eagle a few times regarding signs and symbols, I just wish I could have met him in person before he passed. That goes for Billy/Lostaslost as well. Just a question, maybe Terry Carter can answer, has this subject been investigated by the Ancient Historical Research Foundation? Collectively, what if any is their opinions regarding the Carre? Hopefully someday I will run in to a few of you at a lecture or something. I'll look forward to it.
EXPLORER71

Post Number:#403  Postby sanpete » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Welcome. Where are you coming from?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#404  Postby Gohot » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:22 pm

I guess you could say it was mainly Randy Bradford with the most accumulated information to date.
Gohot

Post Number:#405  Postby EXPLORER71 » Mon May 01, 2017 7:22 am

I am from the Salt Lake Valley. Born and raised in Utah. In the early 1990s I read my first book regarding "treasure in Utah" which was Faded Footprints. Since then, I think I've read them all. Basically, I feel the Rhoades mine is a lost cause and that the true treasures of Utah are the "lost" histories yet to be discovered. "This is the place", and hopefully in our life time some things will be discovered and come to light that will re-write history.
EXPLORER71

Post Number:#406  Postby sanpete » Wed May 03, 2017 5:14 pm

what the hell is happening here with old posts being marked new?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#407  Postby KsTHer » Wed May 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Sanpet,

I think Yuku is being contagious to other forums.
KsTHer

Post Number:#408  Postby EXPLORER71 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:24 am

I've got a question for Trigace... You seem to be someone that knows ALOT regarding the legends and lore , is the location that Billy took you too an area that you would have considered the sacred site to be in? Just curious...
EXPLORER71

Post Number:#409  Postby sanpete » Sat May 06, 2017 5:32 pm

EXPLORER71 wrote:Guys, Guys, Guys, Wow what an interesting thread... I've been silently following this site for quite a few years now, and I've grown to respect quite a few of you that share your information on this site. I had the privilege of talking to Whyte Eagle a few times regarding signs and symbols, I just wish I could have met him in person before he passed. That goes for Billy/Lostaslost as well. Just a question, maybe Terry Carter can answer, has this subject been investigated by the Ancient Historical Research Foundation? Collectively, what if any is their opinions regarding the Carre? Hopefully someday I will run in to a few of you at a lecture or something. I'll look forward to it.

EXPLORER71((((*****%%^&&&&&& You could not find a better man and he knew a lot of things about this site. Whyte Eagle was 100% gentleman. I had a few talks on the phone him. He was a real pleasure to talk too.&&&&&&&&&Sanpet. (some how I would like to change tp Sanpete but do not know how)
sanpete

Post Number:#410  Postby Trigace » Sun May 07, 2017 7:50 am

EXPLORER71 wrote:I've got a question for Trigace... You seem to be someone that knows ALOT regarding the legends and lore , is the location that Billy took you too an area that you would have considered the sacred site to be in? Just curious...

Explorer71-

Before we went with Billy to his Carrie site I had determined that the Lost Rhoades Mine/Carrie Shinob location was just east a few miles from Billy's site. A group of my family members and I had even rented horses and gone in to the area to search for it and do some fishing. The problem was that they were more interested in fishing and I was having problems with my knee so we didn't do much searching. But the two locations are close and may be related. In fact Billy told us that another entrance to his Carrie was over close to where we had camped. I'm not sure that Billy's site or ours is the real Carrie but I think there must be something in that area.
Trigace

Post Number:#411  Postby Gohot » Sun May 07, 2017 9:18 am

Glad to see this has revived.... best of luck guys.
Gohot

Post Number:#412  Postby sanpete » Sun May 07, 2017 9:23 am

What the hell is happening here? Yesterday 6may17 I posted two posts on this same page and they have been blocked or taken off. What is going on or coming off here?
sanpete

Post Number:#413  Postby EXPLORER71 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:43 am

Thanks Trigace for the reply. It's always promising when 2 different people's information leads to about the same spot. Just curious, but is anybody really out searching anymore? I would like to become a member of the AHRF, other than just a registered user on line, because I feel like the "truth" regarding a lot of the things discussed on this site is "known" by a handful of the people involved there. Does that make sense?
EXPLORER71

Post Number:#414  Postby Morningstar » Mon May 08, 2017 10:53 pm

Sanpet (now Sanpete!), Silverboh changed your username for you. :) I do not know why your posts disappeared but we are looking into it. If you are still having problems, let us know.
~Sakari Morningstar
Morningstar
Site Admin

Post Number:#415  Postby Gohot » Tue May 09, 2017 6:52 am

Explorer71.... really, try to contact Randy Bradford. It might take a week or two but he will respond. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Ra ... &FORM=VIRE
Gohot

Previous

Return to Carre-Shinob