Cumorah, Rahma

Discussion of the ever elusive location we've come to know as Carre-Shinob ... is it fact or legend?

Re: Cumorah, Rahma

Post Number:#26  Postby dixiedesertman » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:46 am

I am trying to make sense of this thread. Tell me if I'm understanding correctly....

The hill Cumorah exists in two spots at the same time (worm hole or something?), and god lives in a cave there. God will kill anyone who comes after his gold, even though he can just make more. The ark of the covenant and the Golden plates are stashed in this hill which Ponce De Leon secretly searched for while he was hunting for the garden of eden. The hill is somewhere in southern Utah, and therefore god lives in Southern Utah (that makes him my neighbor). The hill Camorah and the Carrie are one and the same, which means the Carrie now also exists in both the Uintas and Southern Utah. Somehow the Templars are probably involved.
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

You guys forgot to add a KGC connection....
Yes, I am the infamous "Arizona Strip Searcher"
dixiedesertman

Post Number:#27  Postby sanpete » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 pm

dixiedesertman wrote:I am trying to make sense of this thread. Tell me if I'm understanding correctly....

The hill Cumorah exists in two spots at the same time (worm hole or something?), and god lives in a cave there. God will kill anyone who comes after his gold, even though he can just make more. The ark of the covenant and the Golden plates are stashed in this hill which Ponce De Leon secretly searched for while he was hunting for the garden of eden. The hill is somewhere in southern Utah, and therefore god lives in Southern Utah (that makes him my neighbor). The hill Camorah and the Carrie are one and the same, which means the Carrie now also exists in both the Uintas and Southern Utah. Somehow the Templars are probably involved.
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

You guys forgot to add a KGC connection....
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#28  Postby Lostaslost » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:08 pm

I am one who believes that the Hill Cumorah might just be the Garden of Eden. Yes I will have to addmit that I am dummer than dum. You got it and do not give it another thought. I do not believe that the Hill is anywhere in Southern Utah but you keep looking. It is in the Uintas.

There is just to much evidence that ties everything together for me to not consider this as possibley being true.

One real interesting point to be made in the whole deal is that no one really knows where the Garden of Eden actually was located. Remember this is where the first man and woman was actually placed here by our God. Oh, we have lots of people who can figure where it ought to be placed and this is right in the Middle East. Yep, they know exactly where it is at but things just do not jive. Oh yes, they have plenty of explanations for all of it.

Another point to be made is that no one actually knows where the Ark of Covenant is hidden at. We do know that for The Ark and for Solomon's Temple it took gold to built. For the Temple it took tons of gold and the source has never been found. (This source is supposedly the richest gold mine in the world, The Mine of the Yutas.) Again there is lots of conclusions drawn for the location of this mine. For the most part they want to say Africa since this would be the place closest to the amount of gold it would have taken but I have also read that it could have possible been at South America. We know that Ophir was where the gold was taken and it took 1 and 1/2 years for a one way trip by boat to retrieve the gold. This information is in the Bible.

Then we have the cap stone of the pyrimid that was built of solid gold and it has never been found since it went to missing. Supposedly the Ark was hidden under this capstone at the pyrimid.

Now we have the fairy tale of National Treasure 2 and also the newest Indiania Jones movie Temple of Skulls. Both of these movies show gold pyrimids at Cibola. Of course the Big LUE map shows the All Seeing Eye. This symbol is understood for our God. Note also that in this map we also show a pyrimid. So for anyone who has actually done any kind of research I am thinking that it should nearly almost be clear as a bell. I want you all to remember now that I am a full blown idiot so don't ever think I know anything more than a good fairy tale. I am always good for that.

Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#29  Postby sanpete » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Blame it all on UFO's.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#30  Postby sanpete » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Lost The Garden of Eden is Jackson County MO. How many times do I have to tell you
sanpete

Post Number:#31  Postby Lostaslost » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:57 am

Sanpet I just can not believe that you would believe that anyone who knew where the Garden of Eden would say where it is. Now I certainly will and you know I am a complete nut case anyway. I tend to try and tie it all together. This is just me and me searching for answers. I do do a little research. Well sometimes!

Now you have read it all before from me. The Garden of Eden, Now Ponce de Leon came to America to search for the Garden of Eden. Well really he came to search for the Fountain Of Youth. So if he found water and I am sure he found lots of it then he would look for flowers. Aha, the Flowering Mountain. Precious Mountain Place! It represents life, Fertility, and abundance.. This place is considered the center of the world where the Tree of Life grew. (See Diane E. Wirth's book Decoding Anchiet America) Aha, could this be the Hill Cumorah? Oh yea, Joseph Smith said that this hill, was in New York didn't he? Then supposedly the Angel Mornia returned the word of God to Utah. Now we got problems here just with this statement. Did Utah even have the name at Joseph's Smiths time? I doubt this.........Now you know that it is my belief that the Gold Plates with the word of God is at the Carrie.

Now this really get interesting doesn't it? Well no, as you are going to just Say BS! Well now there is some who think that Montezuma's Treasure is also at the Carrie. Imagine that! Now Sanpet you take a good look at Dale Bascom' s map of the Sacred Mine. Take notice that it has a burial ground showing on it. Now we all know that this is correct. Garcia's dead where buried there and I guess right along with the dead Utes who where also buried there. Oh, now lets give this just a little thought here. What if it is all true that Montezuma's Treasure really is here.....What do you say Utes! I got to be crazy as a loon don't I? But then somewhere I have read I think where the 400 who brought the Treasure North was all put to death after the Treasure was put into place. Now we got a burial ground don't we? A Sacred burial ground!

Have you ever heard of the Sunken Gardens Sanpet? I guess they are referring to the underground river there. Possible? Supposedly the Aztec got lots of medicinal plants there. You know like herbs and such! Just a story I imagine. Long time ago. Where in the world would have history like this came from anyway? Probably form some nut case like me spreading rumors

Now I have also read about the Ark being lost. Now, Towats will kill you! Can you even imagine this Sanpet. I bet that the Utes if it was actually their have visions of the Ark killing like in the first Indiania Jones Movie. Don't look!

There Sacred Grounds! There Sacred Mines! They originated from this place. Man oh Man. Almost sounds like reading the Holly Bible just a bit with this kind of Language.

Now if the Ark was there then possible the Templar would have brought the word of God with them. On Gold Plates? Give me a break! Just maybe. I have read from a guy in Canada whose Great Grandfather was Grand Master of the Canadian Templar and he says that there is a Underground River where the Templar Treasure was placed. Well this is what he thinks with how he interprets a Templar Temple in Scotland and the art work all on the wall carved in rock. I think it is the Roseline Temple. Floria is what it actually says along with the river. Much Floria! Anybody ever see any Floria in the Uintas? I did one day! I think I got a picture of one taken there sometime and or another. You know that many roses are associated with Mary. I think that was her favorite flower. Ever see a wild rose in the Unitas? I did one day.

Now in this same book it says that a crescent is a coded name for the Templar. I saw a crescent one day Sanpet. Carved deep into a rock wall. It is not 30 miles from my home. Now Sanpet you ever remember me writing about the LUE. The Big LUE! You look just one more time at that map. You see that all Seeing Eye? That is a code for God! It is understood Sanpet....Now we got Gale Rhoades who wrote about the White Stallion. That was a clue to finding the Rhoades Mine. This is God's Horse. Now in this instant I think that Quetzalcoatl was here. Maybe he was actually Sinclare the Templar. Well this is the name that the Indians gave him and he was supposedly on a white horse. I bet he was a Templar. You ever look for that BS cave over in your area Sanpet. You know the make believe cave where the fool was trying to throw everyone. Well supposedly that Rock Casket indicated that a Sinclare was place in the casket.
that was with the code placed on the casket which represented the Sinclair name. That was the symbol that was placed there Sanpet. I know you don't believe that could be possible in any kind of way. Don't try and surprise yourself Sanpet! Don' t be shy Sanpet. Don't be scared Sanpet. You think you might find something? You just don't want to believe anything that could possible be true Sanpet.

I am just fooling you Sanpet. I have not really read any of this and if I did it certainly did not pertain to Utah in any kind of way. You can bet that I never found the Carrie-Shinob! Watch you say there Utes. Speak right on up and tell everyone I am full of it. You an't scared that I might say to myself that I need to prove it to everyone and give out the full address in black and white are you? Nothing like a good Lat and Long for a three ring circus. I could then get my gold. I would be selling hot dogs and peanuts! Nothing like a cold Coors Light to go along either. Ice Cold!

Next Time
Lost for sure!
Lostaslost

Post Number:#32  Postby Lostaslost » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:16 am

Utes what do you say about 100 pounds? I will stop writing then. I know you are going to keep me busy with all of the research. No problem! I enjoy doing it. Bet you are thinking that I would not just float on off with a 100 pounds. Well a guy has to spend a little bit and that would take some time and effort wouldn't it? You thinking I would just have to come back for more. Naw, a 100 pounds at today's price is a lot of money. Let me just calculate it out right here and now so me and you know. 100 pounds Xs 12 troy ounces. Well I don't want to cheat myself here on this. Let do 10 ounces to remove the wast product right now. So we got 10 X 100. That is 1000 ounces of gold. Now lets multiply that on out by $1400 a ounce. Well hell I an't going to sell it all at once so maybe I ought to multiply this on out by $3000 a ounce for tomorrows price. I know lets cry BS on that! Yea, you would have said that about $1400 a ounce for gold yesterday also. Anyway it looks like we get a $1,400,000. Utes you done got my money? Maybe I ought to set up a lottery and or something of that sort. $1000 a chance for the Lat and Long. Hell I could stop at 1000 chances. What do you say there Utes? That would be a easy million right there.

Aha, you know I want do anything like that. Well if I done get hungry I might. I am starving to death there Utes! I need to find that Flowering Garden.

Take care everyone. You to Utes!
Lost a little bit!
Lostaslost

Post Number:#33  Postby sanpete » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Lost======The only thing I call BS is kerry ross boring and john brewer. OBTW Jackson County Mo.
sanpete

Post Number:#34  Postby Lostaslost » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:59 pm

I love this!

Now Sanpet. Here you do have a major problem. So lets just argue history here. Now you go at it and prove me wrong here with what I am about to say here. Now I am not able to watch my football game when thinking like this. You do know that of course.

Ok Sanpet so now you will just argue with the Bible here on this for me. Ophir is where Solomon got the gold at. Well it was a year and a half to Ophir if I am not mistaken. Well they want to say that the closest place for that amount of gold is Africa. Well they must have walked to Africa to get that good because I would not personally think that Africa would take a year and a half. In the case of coming to America sailing it would not make any difference weather they where going to Mo and or Ut. The Bible says it took a year and a half. Ok in the Bible it done did say that the Garden of Eden there was 4 rivers that all had headwaters in the same area. Now they say they know the exact spot where these rivers where at. Where at as in being past tense. The rivers are all tried up now. Isn't that interesting! At the Garden of Eden it is now dried up! Ok here in the Uintas we got 4 rivers and there headwaters are all within just about one mile of each other. Lets say the draingages are all together. Now the gold is good here just as it says in the bible and this just might be a year and a half from Israel. Now Sanpet I want to know where all of the gold went to in Missiouri? We are not talking Jessie James here in this deal. So this is the place that Salomon got his gold at. So you can argue with me until you turn blue and you can not ever prove that Mo is where the Garden of Eden is in any kind of way. Solomon did not remove the tons of gold from Mo nor is the Garden of Eden there either. Now you might just say I can not prove what I am talking about either.

The Gold is there at the Carrie Sanpet. The Utes covered the mines entrance by blowing tons of rock over the entrance.

Now you can call Boren a liar all day long. I am the one who knows that he was telling the truth. He did know what he was talking about. I have seen it way more than just once. I personally have some problems with stuff that he has said. I personally believe that the Ark is still sitting in one of the mines and I have my own belief about just which mine this is. That is because I have went out and proved some of the stuff said to myself. But then you surely can not blame him for protecting the Ark can you? Then maybe he just did not know. I personally believe that if the Ark was ever in the Carrie it was removed. Now I certainly did not wonder around in the Carrie and I have made this clear many times. I only stepped into the cave and stared in the dark. A little light coming in where I entered and then a little lite coming in from the top vent that I had origianally found first before entering the Carrie. There was a perfect smelter sitting right in front of me. It is still standing today and in perfect condition as it has always been out of the wreather. 12 to 16 foot is what I would say and I had lots of things going thru my head all at once.

Now Sanpet I could say lots more. I will not. The Utes know just what all I could say about the surrounding area and the clues givewn by Gale but I never have and never will. I might at times talk to good friends who do not live here in this area and they will never know anything of the Uintas other than driving over them if I take and drive around with them.

Well enough said Sanpet and you go to thinking here and come right back at me. I can argue with the best of them. My wife will certainly tell you that.

Take care Sanpet
Lost for sure
Lostaslost

Post Number:#35  Postby zelph » Thu May 29, 2014 7:27 pm

Redcloud wrote:
The Hill Rahmah is the Hill Cumorah and it lies near a great body of water called Rippliancum.

You've got to remember, the entire face of the land (meaning America), has changed since those times. In those days their was a great body of water here in the west that would have put the Great Salt Lake, and Lake Bonneville to shame.
So are you just saying that the plates that the Nephites had are still hid up. So is this the plates that are supposedly in the Carrie.

Yes, the main or entire record of the Lamanites and Nephites, are still in the hill Rahmah, the plates Joseph Smith found on the hill,cumorah, in New York, was an abridgment made by one of the last great prophets of the Nephites, named Mormon. Mormon handed them down to his son Moroni, Moroni added his record to his fathers abridgment, and the hid them in a hill in New York state, Where JS found them or was shown them by the angel Moroni.

Quite a story huh? You really ought to read the entire account ( the Mormon Bible, as you called it) if you don't care to read the whole thing, maybe you could start in 3rd Nephi and read through to the end. I'll guarantee you'll like it!
Where did the plates go that Joseph Smith saw and translated?
I don't know!

Hey Redcloud....good news for you. All the records are in the Hill Cumorah located in the state of New York, USA. Whyte Eagle will try to convince you otherwise so be on guard ;=)
ZELPHS-STOVEWORKS Home of quality lightweight backpacking stoves. AND Burrows Lowery Cave
zelph

Post Number:#36  Postby Whyte Eagle » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Zelph wrote:Hey Redcloud....good news for you. All the records are in the Hill Cumorah located in the state of New York, USA. Whyte Eagle will try to convince you otherwise so be on guard ;=)

Zelph ... I know you take great pleasure in twisting the comments of others to suite your own agenda, but I seriously think you need a new prescription for your bifocals this time ... once again you're seeing things that aren't there.

I've made it perfectly clear as to what sets of records I believe to be somewhere other than in the Hill Cumorah, and I've never once said or even hinted that the records which were seen there were anywhere else. Further more, I know for a fact that all of the records kept on metal plates and written in the Americas of ancient times are not stored in the Hill Cumorah since I've seen quite a few in person and held them in my own hands.
Whyte Eagle
Site Admin

Post Number:#37  Postby zelph » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Whyte Eagle wrote:
Zelph wrote:Hey Redcloud....good news for you. All the records are in the Hill Cumorah located in the state of New York, USA. Whyte Eagle will try to convince you otherwise so be on guard ;=)

Zelph ... I know you take great pleasure in twisting the comments of others to suite your own agenda, but I seriously think you need a new prescription for your bifocals this time ... once again you're seeing things that aren't there.

I've made it perfectly clear as to what sets of records I believe to be somewhere other than in the Hill Cumorah, and I've never once said or even hinted that the records which were seen there were anywhere else. Further more, I know for a fact that all of the records kept on metal plates and written in the Americas of ancient times are not stored in the Hill Cumorah since I've seen quite a few in person and held them in my own hands.

You and I have our own agendas and agencies. Mine is to keep the record true to the Book Of Mormon. I will go on to site/quote from the Book Of Mormon to show readers the truth. I'm only concerned with the records entrusted to Mormon and Moroni. I don't care about the metal plates you saw elsewhere. The story you tell about other plates are to suit your agenda. Call them sacred if you wish. For you to claim the Book Of Mormon Records are in the Ark of The Covenant is your agenda and agency.

I will continue to provide quotes from the Book Of Mormon as necessary.

Nothing wrong with my glasses. Don't be such a smart arse! Excuse my French ;=)
ZELPHS-STOVEWORKS Home of quality lightweight backpacking stoves. AND Burrows Lowery Cave
zelph

Post Number:#38  Postby Whyte Eagle » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Zelph wrote:The story you tell about other plates are to suit your agenda. Call them sacred if you wish. For you to claim the Book Of Mormon Records are in the Ark of The Covenant is your agenda and agency.

Again you are twisting and inventing in your interpretation of what was posted. I didn't call any of the other records sacred as you put it, I was merely pointing out that there are other writings on metal plates from ancient times in North America that are not in the Hill Cumorah currently.

Zelph wrote:I don't care about the metal plates you saw elsewhere.

Believe it or not, there were others who kept records in ancient times in the Americas, just because it doesn't fit with your narrow view of history doesn't mean that they are any less significant ... The fact that they exist is no reason to feel they threaten your religious beliefs, but it is proof that not all ancient North American records are kept in the Hill Cumorah ...
Whyte Eagle
Site Admin

Post Number:#39  Postby zelph » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Whyte Eagle wrote:
Zelph wrote:The story you tell about other plates are to suit your agenda. Call them sacred if you wish. For you to claim the Book Of Mormon Records are in the Ark of The Covenant is your agenda and agency.

Again you are twisting and inventing in your interpretation of what was posted. I didn't call any of the other records sacred as you put it, I was merely pointing out that there are other writings on metal plates from ancient times in North America that are not in the Hill Cumorah currently.

Believe it or not, there were others who kept records in ancient times in the Americas, just because it doesn't fit with your narrow view of history doesn't mean that they are any less significant ... The fact that they exist is no reason to feel they threaten your religious beliefs, but it is proof that not all ancient North American records are kept in the Hill Cumorah ...

I'm not twisting anything.

You had said that writings on metal plates were considered "sacred" It's here in a thread somewhere. ;=)

Your other plates don't threaten my religious beliefs. For you to say that is "twisting" to fit your agenda ;=)
zelph

Post Number:#40  Postby Whyte Eagle » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Zelph wrote:I'm not twisting anything.

You twist (or spin) just about everything that makes you uncomfortable or is not in line with your narrow perspective ...

Zelph wrote:You had said that writings on metal plates were considered "sacred" It's here in a thread somewhere.

I did refer to the plates kept in the Ark of the Covenant as being "Sacred" (Since they are the 5 sets of records used in the abridgement of the BoM, I think they are sacred), but I don't recall saying that all writings on metal plates were considered sacred ...
Whyte Eagle
Site Admin

Post Number:#41  Postby zelph » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:25 pm

Whyte Eagle wrote:

I said" You can call them sacred"

In another thread you said:

Whyte Eagle wrote:I doubt that what was seen in the room inside Cumorah represented all of the records of the various cultures that have inhabited the North American continent over time. Case in point, I've seen several sets of records on precious metal plates first hand in person and obviously none of those are in that room ...
zelph

Post Number:#42  Postby Whyte Eagle » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:14 pm

The word "Precious metal" in this context was referring to "Precious Metals" ie. Gold or Silver ... I was not referring to them as sacred ...
Whyte Eagle
Site Admin

Post Number:#43  Postby zelph » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:20 pm

Whyte Eagle wrote:The word "Precious metal" in this context was referring to "Precious Metals" ie. Gold or Silver ... I was not referring to them as sacred ...

Well there ya go. Consider us enlightened :P
zelph

Post Number:#44  Postby geogeek » Sun May 03, 2015 4:55 pm

I just can' t stay out of this, but from a different angle. Now when Solomon sent ships to gather the booty, did he have his ships just pull in and there was a big hoorah about this garbage scow ready to take all of this nasty gold away.

OK now, what was the construction of the ships; Able to haul a full crew of grunts and bullies, then load the ships with high volumes of dense metals and a few novel fauna, and haul the grunts and the bullies back in a fashion that may not have been a great idea when the voyage was for float and succeed, or decide which ballast to eject in a difficult time at sea.

I honestly think the grunts and the bullies knew it was a one way trip. They did their ballast time on firma. I can't prove any of this genetically, but who can? There was such a mix in each voyage the gene pool had to broaden. Evidently this method played out by an act of God and the Ophir trips ended.

Well I think I threw another skew on unexplained populations. Honestly I have a headache, and I potentially make no sense at all. That is not the worst thing I have done on this forum.

geogeek
If you can't find your glasses or your keys when you pressed the edge of late, go look in the mirror and open your hands. BTW, do you have oil in and for your lamp?
geogeek

Post Number:#45  Postby gecko13 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:34 am

King Solomon's mines were never on the American continent. There is zero evidence for ANY pre-columbian contact except for the Vikings.
gecko13

Previous

Return to Carre-Shinob