The Name "Carre-Shinob?

Discussion of the ever elusive location we've come to know as Carre-Shinob ... is it fact or legend?

Re: The Name "Carre-Shinob?

Post Number:#26  Postby Trigace » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:24 pm

I just read a book called "The Parowan Gap," by V. Garth Norman. He is an archeologist who studied the many petroglyphs and monuments in and near the Parowan Gap west of Parowan, Utah. He also talked to many Native Americans and area historians about the history of the area. What was interesting was that he relates a Paiute legend about a scouting party who was searching for a cave in a mountain where their first ancestors emerged from the underworld. They apparently found the mountain, where they met the god SHINOB (in a small cave opening) who showed them a rock pinnacle high up that looked like an Indian......this was identified as an image of the creator god TOBATS. The cave entrance they sought was above .....that could not be reached because it was high in the rocks.

The book says that another local explorer, Alva Matheson of Cedar City, recorded interviews with the Paiutes and that they told him of their legends of the god TOBATS and showed him the TOBATS god "face" on the south cliff of the Gap Narrows.

Later in the book he says, "Minutes later a sliver of light off the sun's right edge illuminates the eye and mouth recesses of the Tobats god mask carved by nature into the cliff above the cave. This mask, identified as the creator god Tobats by a Paiute informant, could have been inherited from the Fremont, or the tradition could go back to Archaic ancestors of the Paiute who influenced the Fremont."

What is most interesting here is the similarity of the name "Shinob" to "Carre-Shinob" of the Uintahs. And also the similarity of the god name "Tobats" to the god of the Uintahs, "Towats". And that Tobats and Towats both have a huge rock face image on the side of the mountain overlooking or guarding a sacred cave.

Maybe there really is something to these legends or stories. The similar names and descriptions above come from completely independent sources.
Trigace

Post Number:#27  Postby roughrockxxx » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Thanks for the post trigrace.
Thats very interesting.
Sure brings out some posibilites to think about.
Especially connections.
roughrockxxx

Post Number:#28  Postby Lostaslost » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Trigace I am also reading some unbelivable stuff right now. It seems everywhere I turn there is definitly something that relates.

Yes supposedly the Utes originated from the Carrie-Shinob. They supposedly lived in the caves for 9 years before coming out. Their God Towats reside there. They are scared of this place and try not to get any closer than a mile to it. In my case they had to come right up on it to blow the tons of material over the entrance after I had located it. Must have nearly killed them to do this but they had no choice as they knew full well I would have to return. Well yes I did return for the gold but also I have to know the full truth of the matter. Is there God there and is there Gods word on Gold plates there also? Did the Templar bring their treasure there and or was it only Montezuma's Treasure that was placed there. I have read where Gods word came here from the Aztec and the Mayans also. I got to know! Utes! Then just one more thing here. Is Jesus Christ bones there as all of your chiefs? Is Mary Magdelone Bones there also? Is the Ark of Covanant there?

I can fully understand you watching and guarding forever! You have had a big job for a long time now. How far back in time are we talking about here. With what I have read this mine could have been very important all the way back to 2000 BC. This is me and speculation and I am coming right out and saying it. 4000 years is a long time. I guess you Utes would have originated long before that time. You are Aztec and or course all of you would have originated right there. How many different tribes are there? 8 or 9 different ones I believe. Which one of you will at some point write a book on your full beliefs? No one is going to believe a word I write. You guys need to step up to the plate and talk. People want to know and or I sure do. Any of you guys got the Royal Blood line in you? You know Jesus Christ and Mary Magdelan. I know it is fully posssible. The Templar brought over to the Americas the Royal Blood line with them. I have read that Sinclare himself had the blood line. He was French and of cource Mary went to France after Jesus was crusified. Did you Utes build that White Stalion for him and or your God Towats who really does posssible reside there in that cave. God wanted to rest in the dark! If the Ark is there God certainly is there also. How far off is that movie Indiania Jone and the Kingdom of the Temple of Skulls?

I know it has been back a couple of years ago now and of course I have not looked to see how far back it actually was that it took place here on this site. There was a discussion going on on why it was that the Josephine was used for the Mines name. Man I like to specualte and everyone ought to know this by now. I have recently read something concerning her and how she posssible got placed on this mine with her name.. Well this is my speculation with what I actually read and the book never mentioned any mine in it. Certainly caves are mentioned but they talk of Josephine and Napolen for awhile and with this information I think I now know. I will leave it at that but it makes all of the since in the world to me.

As you all very well know I have always said that the Josephine, the Mine of the Yutas, The Carrie-Shinob and the famous Lost Rhoades Mine are one and the same mine. I know this and I will not argue with anyone on this.

There is one more name that I would most likely throw onto this mine. We got a big problem when dealing with it though as no where has it ever appeared in a book and if I was to go there I know that people would be jumping all over my case. So I will leave it as is for the time being.

Trigace it is good to see you appear again.
Take care
Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#29  Postby sanpete » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:47 pm

OMG
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#30  Postby badluck101 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:50 pm

I find it entertaining to think about the possibility of many lost treasures being held here in the states. I've skimmed over things that people have read and dont recall many ,if anyone, bringning up FT. Knox. Heavily guarded and sitting above a more than huge cave system. The Mammoth Cave system is big. Get your hands on the map of the cave system. It trails into Ohio, under the ohio river at some points. It wouldnt take much for Ft. Knox to utilize the cave system for storage. Just something to throw out there.
badluck101

Post Number:#31  Postby KsTHer » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:53 pm

...or if our gov't. wanted to... secretly remove all gold and keep us none-the-wiser.
KsTHer

Post Number:#32  Postby Lostaslost » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Kansas now this is a very interesting point to be made. You give it any kind of thought and sooner and or later it would seem like out government would have to go to liquidating some of its supply due to crisis we are now in. Basically being broke! The game will not go on forever and it surprises me that it has gone on for as long as it actually has. Just goes to show you that so far the USA might still be the greater thinkers. Of course the countries that finance our Fair-Tail can yank the rug right out from under us any time they so desire.

They might just all say the hell with us and stop selling oil, food and clothes to us and then we would all be walking down the street hungry and without clothes on our backs. A sad deal for sure but then this is the way our government wants it to be. Nothing in the world like free trade! Fills the pockets of the rich with goods that cost nothing to make and then the goods are sold to us. Almost totally funny. Then to our government is filling its pockets due to the lobbist. For the People and By the People! Don't you all go to laughing now!

As for the Carrie and its gold it will never leave without many knowing what is going on. The Utes would go to raising hell first. Then the Americans would become aware of it all. Never would anyone see America's Treasures end up in any kind of museam. Theives would take it for theirselves. Caleb wantewd to pay off the National Debt first but if he had we as a nation would still be in debt by trillions. Our good politicians will always see to that with there great minds. Take a look at the LUE also and you will see where their calculations the debt could have been paid off also. Intersting but now the 14 trillion is beyond belief and gold would have to go to much higher values to be able to pay off our debt today. When the debt was 3 trillion I read never would it be paid. Looks like they where correct with what they said back 20 years ago.

In all reality I know what should be going on. I have been told it would never happen though and I tend to believe it.
I would think that the Treaure and the gold would be better placed into the Ute hands. They sit up a museam on the reservation where all people can come and see all of the Treasure and Gold. They say it was always on the reservation and so it is theirs no matter what all of the crooks would say. The government goes hiome crying and they try to pass new laws that says it is theirs and it is retroactive. Posssible then American people would revolt knowing full well what our own government had in their minds and the government is now just about in Egypts place. National News big time. The Utes win!

Now would they do the same as our govenment would do and hide anything and everything dealing with any kind of religion? This would be the key question in dealing with all of this mess!

Would the Aztec of Mexico say that Montezuma's Treasure was still theirs? Would they forget that that it was all sent back to their original land as they thought this was the safest place for it to be? That is until it is not!

Take care
Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#33  Postby sanpete » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Lost what was the national dept when Caleb offered to pay it? Also science when does the government need to pass any bills or laws to get what they want?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#34  Postby KsTHer » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Lostaslost,

Our government has already set a track record... offer another treaty and break it. The Utes may just be in a predicament if the Gold of Carre Shinob ever sees the light of day. They were never given any reason to trust the US government, and now we are finding that we shouldn't have trusted them either.

ksTHer
KsTHer

Post Number:#35  Postby Lostaslost » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Sanpet I have had trouble getting into the site for several days. Whyte done did get it straight for me. Thanks Whyte!

Ok I looked up on the internet and here is what I was able to gather. I looked at the time of Caleb’s death which is as good as a time as any to look. In 1905 our debt was 2.6 million.

Now it does say the total National debt and I am taking it that this is all accumulated for the USA’s history as a nation was at 2,264 million which is basically 2.26 billion. This is the way I read it any way.

So now it is easy to see that our country which was a few years over being a century old is now in debt and it grows and grows. Now we are going to fight Cuba and this will really let it grow. Then not to much further on we are involved in WW1. Well you know what I am saying. Our politician’s job is to grow our debt as long as the world will let them. I think we are not to far away from have the world call us on our ball game here soon. Then you will see the gold market go wild!

Then my friend we will all know what the word debt means and just how it affects all of us. Food, clothes and gas will not be afforded by to many Americans then. Doctors will not be any Americans main concern then.

Now I would suggest looking at the Gold price as was and as is for now. In 1905 a $20 dollar gold piece would be worth just that. A $20 dollar gold piece is just about one full ounce. $20 bucks and that was a lot of money back then. Now I will let you calculate out the amount of gold that Caleb would have had to have in order to pay of the figure of 2.26 Billon using $20 dollar gold pieces. He may have very well balked when he saw just what the government was going to take. But then even back then the crooks where not going to let him have one single dollar if he did not choke up their fair share. Think of this and the crooks back then. No differnet today.

Utes you pitch in here and say what you think about our good government! Don't be shy! Hell if Caleb would have opened up the mine back in his time before the reservation ever opened the mine still would basically be yors today. I think I have studied it enough to know he was going to give the tribe a straight 10% cut after the expenses where taken out. Then to he was going to employee any Ute that wanted a job. Now this was not to bad of a deal especially when you think that today you got nothing! Oh you do watch it for me! I do appreciate this!

Now we have a price of I think in the vicinity of $1360 an ounce. I have seen on the news that our debt is now over 14 trillion. It is obvious that our government has no intention of ever balancing the budget and or ever paying it off. I will say it was 20 years ago that I read where our debt was then 3 trillion. The book said that the debt could never be paid off. Well this was one author who was not a BS artist and trying to make a killing with his book. He knew dam well what he was talking about! Then to he may have just looked at where the debt was in 1905. Then it was plainly obvious where we where headed.

Let’s see here: I think the last big election was over balancing the budget if I recall. Republicans are going to straighten all of this mess right on out now and you can count on it. I think I saw where our total debt for the year after taking in all of the taxes would be 1.5 trillion. Dam I could be wrong because that seems awful low to me. You want to just figure what our interest is now on our total debt. I bet it would blow minds everywhere and it is now no wonder we can not balance the debt. Talk every day now on the news about defaulting and congress warning us all that if they keep spending there will be nothing left. Ok go at it Republicans! I last heard that they are going to cut a whopping 100 billion out of the budget. Is that balancing anything and if so how? They are going to lower this year’s debt by 100 billion and the total debt is 1.5 trillion! Good Job! The debt just keeps growing. We have most definitely reached the point of no return.

One thing for sure is this. If the Carrie-Shinob is noting but miles of solid gold it will not pay off our National Debt now. Gold will have to climb much further. I would say to the moon!

Now Sanpet I think if I recall you used to be employed by our good old Uncle Sam. You where fighting for our freedom in Vietnam. Good thing to cause you know full well the people of Vietnam would have over run us! Kennedy tried to stop it and he was shot.

Now for the fact that our government is able to change the laws just to fit them: This is true. We now want to keep the tax rate lower so the millionaires who have a few want have to pay a high tax rate. Well, all of our good crooked congressmen are now making and or stealing millions. Lobbyists fill our good elected congressmen’s pockets

The laws on our government are way out of hand. Evidently they do not want anyone but their selves having something. The antiquity laws are just total BS! No one gets anything but our good government. Now a couple of years ago I did go to the Smithsonian. I spent a few days there. Aha, if I am not to forgetful I do not think I ever say one single gold bar there. It is the peoples of America but for some kind of reason we can not see it. I like that! I really do feel like I am a owner! Its mine but it an’t!

Now I am saying that rather than let our government squander it I will highly suggest to the Utes and the Mormon Church to hold on and hide all of the gold that the both of you have hidden up.

Kansas you and Sanpet are both right on the deal about our congress does not have to pass anything now days. They do just as they please and they don’t answer to anyone. They never have and they certainly want in the future.

My own personal guess is that the antiquity Law went into effect basically for one and only one reason. Well, maybe more than one. They know for just about a fact that the Ark of Covenant is hidden up somewhere here in America. Then Templars came here for one reason. They where going to start a New Jerusalem. Then they where also going to place a Temple here. Well my belief and everyone knows I am totally nuts but they did this at the Carrie-Shinob. The Ute God Towats dwells there and so does our own God. One and the same!

So if the Ark of Covenat is ever recovered just about how much do you think you and I will ever hear about it? How long have they locked the Kennady papers up for? You and I will never know one thing due to the security risk. Our good government gets to decide if anything is a secutity risk. So nice of them! Then to you know that we certainly do not have the brains to handle it. It is a dire security risk. And we do have our smart politians handling it all for our sake. Thank God!

The Utes say they originated there and they very well may have. My belief and you have heard me say it before. This is where the Garden of Eden is?

Well enough
Lost for sure!
Lostaslost

Post Number:#36  Postby sanpete » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Lost you and I and others talk about our government, Now just who is our government? Is it the people here in the USA or is it the people we send to DC or is it something or someone higher? Could it be the Illuminati? If it is the Illuminati then does that include the Masons being the Templers? Notice I ask questions because I don't know. What is your take on this? Others respond on this please.
sanpete

Post Number:#37  Postby KsTHer » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:18 am

I have heard that Abe Lincoln put us in debt back in 1862 to none other than the King of England. He did away with the Republic and made us a Corporation of Great Britain. Now we are allegedly Commoners once again. (We just don't know it yet.) Most of the Illuminati stuff includes Jolly Old England. Who knows? It is obvious that what we want doesn't fly at all and hasn't for a very long time. They (whoever they are) have allowed us to think that we are free, but they have gradually reined us in by taking right after right away and now they overtly call them privileges instead of rights. So much for the free republic.
KsTHer

Post Number:#38  Postby Lostaslost » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Now for the both of you, I guess you are going to make me think just a little bitty bit. First, I guess I will say I just don't know. Second, now it does make me think and I do certainly remember stuff I have read. Sometimes it is hard if it does not pertain.

Ok, we all know that most certainly there are a whole lot of Masons involved with our government. Starting with George Washington and along with the whole big bunch and this is a fact. Some times I have given it a good though on just what happened here. Now I for one have always considered the Kinghts and or the Mason a real religous bunch. There can not be any doubt about that. I do know one 33rd degree Mason. Yes I did show him the Big LUE Map. He does not say much at all but he is most definitly interested in it. I know full well he is studing it and trying to figure it out. Since he seems to not want to talk to me about it to much I don't say much about it either. It was real interesting and I have never told him this. After he looked at it he told me where he though it could be. Blowed my mind because this was my first pick of where the Carrie-Shinob would be at. That was certainly a long time ago. Since then I have read and learned a whole lot. Then after years I finally decided I had to know where it was at. It was! This 33rd degree Mason has a long ways to go before he gets to where I am at.

Ok a think it was right here on this site that there was a discussion about our Federal Reserve & or the Fed Banks actually belonged to England. Who owns the World Bank? I do forget but I think this is what someone said. Now it really gets me to thinking about it. It don't matter who owns what as this country is most definitly bankrupt. It is going down. How long the world will let us stand is anyones guess. When we have gone down there is nothing else but for the whole world to go down with us. We top spending & financing and they will go broke instantaniously.

I just keep studing the Templars right now. I am learning a whole big bunch. I guess i will have to return and look for some more stuff in the area of the Carrie. I doubt very seriously that the Utes even know some of the stuff that ought to be there nearly almost hidden. There has to be some rock carvings in that area and I know it. Of course again I was told that everything was removed back in the 40's by a direct decendant of Caleb. That is what I was told but one thing is most definitly for sure, the heart standing for the Kings Mine was not removed. At least the one my son found in a old dead spruce. That tree may have blown over by now. This year is a total of 4 years since I was last at the Carrie.

Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#39  Postby Lostaslost » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Let’s Play a Game!

I will put something down here that each and everyone should know that this will actually applies to the Carrie-Shinob as written by our local authors. Then I will put something else down that comes right out of some book that has nothing to do with the Carrie as far as it was written. The author will be unknown to you. He will not be from this local area and as far as that goes I doubt he will have ever heard of the word Carrie-Shinob. Can it apply for here and if so how do you see it applying? This will be a review & hopefully a good learning experience for both you & I. The more the merrier! You come back with what you think and or have read and I might and might not actually expand and or feed you some info. In some cases I will not be able to say one word on it. It just depends on the subject and what I do actually know for a fact. It ought to be fun!

Utes you already know that I have not made it a habit of hurting you in any kind of way. You want to join in on the Game Ute? You are invited in right now. Don’t be afraid! I can’t hurt you. Never have and never will!

Let’s play the game!

Now anyone and everyone searching for the Rhoades Mines ought to know that you have to deal with religion. This can be the Mormon religion and the Spanish religion or the Catholic religion. The Ute Indian religion and beliefs and an Ancient religion will not be left out. There may be even more! The Templars would naturally be involved here on this. We can not in any kind of way forget that the Aztec and or Montezuma and his religion would fall into this mine and or the mines of Utah. If you are not dealing with the religious aspect of it all you are not any where close to finding it.

First in this game: The gold coins where made for local use only and in values $2.50 to $20. They had no resemblance to any coins issued by the United States Mints. The coins where engraved on one side with an emblem of “clasped hands,” surrounded by the initials of the official engraving title, together with the amount of the coin. On the reverse side, in the center of the coin, was engraved the “all seeing eye, surrounded by the words “Holiness to the Lord.” Rhoades $ Boren

Lost for sure!
Lostaslost

Post Number:#40  Postby KsTHer » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Lost,

Perhaps you are right... a background study of the symbol on several levels is in order. We know that it is a Freemason symbol, perhaps even ancient Egyptian, Knights Templar... certainly. Very good observation. I am not sure about the Ute connection, but they have a past which leads back to the Tower of Babel as well. Perhaps it goes back to the Tower of Babel as it was a ziggurat or pyramid of a fashion.

Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#41  Postby Lostaslost » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Kansas good job. Now I am hoping for a little bit of activity here. Heopefully people will get involved in this and want to. You can then see how I see and view it all and I can see how everyone else views this treasure.

I want to see where peole as treasure hunters has taken this. I do know that you are one of the more educated ones on this site. I think you have nearly all of the books on the subject and more than likely do outside reading in dealing with all of this. I will wait and see if we get any activity here first before I say anything more on this deal.
Might wait several days here and let it build up before I come back with anything in dealing with the above.Now as I stated I doubt very seriously that these authors have ever heard of the name Carrie-Shinob. Some of these authors do not even live in the USA.

Take care Kansas
Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#42  Postby sanpete » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:53 am

Lost I really hope you are not going to say thing about "jason and the arganots".
sanpete

Post Number:#43  Postby Lostaslost » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Sanpet I did just read where the Templar and or Masons do want a one world governement. Now I will have to tell you right now I am not in any kind of way gun ho on this idea and never have been. Well, I always thought that the Templars where a very religious group. I always believed that they was the protectors of the Ark. I tell you right now that I was sadened to read this about the one world government. Well I will have to give this a whole lot of though. Just maybe our God wanted us to all be togehter under a one world government. I guess the Templar would definitly be a good government to follow. Certainly they where a religious bunch.

Still thinking!
Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#44  Postby Lostaslost » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Ok, this book The Templar Meridans, The Secreat Mapping of the New World, was published in Rochester, Vermont in the USA. The author William F. Mann actually lives in Canada. His late great-uncle was Supreme Grand Master of the Knights Templar of Canada. This book concerns the Templar Treasure and the history of the Templar. I will place here some things it says. You decide what it is telling you here. Can it relate in any kind of way to what we have read from the local authors?

It makes since, then, that any concrete Templar “treasure” would have been stored within natural crypts or vaults positioned along ancient meridians at key energy and observation points where future temples could be established. The real treasure, of course, was the very knowledge of meridians, or roselines, that guided Sinclare. Making this theory seem all the more logical is that the rose points would have been known to and revered by Native Americans and thus, being considered sacred. Would have been perpetually guarded and yet left undisturbed.

Now then in this book by William F. Mann it is his theory that Jesus Christ bones along with Mary Magdalene bones was brought to the Americas and or the New Jerusalem. Now the author talks of a hollow pillar and there were two. One Jesus Christ bones was hidden in and the other the bones of Mary Magdalene was hidden.

The author writes, “And under the shadow of these two stone sentries, descendants of the Knights Templar and Holy Bloodline made their way to a new Paradise and Garden of Eden. And from me, “Do what?”

Now I got to think this guy has evidently took up Boren’s style of writing. We got more than one nut!

Anyone got any input in any kind of way. I would like to see some positive input here also besides Sanpet's, BS!

Lost for sure!
Lostaslost

Post Number:#45  Postby sanpete » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:05 pm

OMG What next Lost?
sanpete

Post Number:#46  Postby Lostaslost » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Sanpet don't you worry one bit. You know I will come up with something else yet.

Sanoet are you sure you do not have Ute blood in you. It almost seems like that your job is to denie everything.
I bet the Utes love you.

Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#47  Postby KsTHer » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Lostaslost,

First off, as I have read the Bible, a one world government system as we are talking about is NOT a good idea. The only one world government system you need to be FOR is the one which is headed by God. This one led by men is not a good idea at all.

Second off, the bones of Jesus Christ were NOT left in Jerusalem (or anywhere else for that matter) for the Templars to bring over here to begin with so I agree with you that this author is another nut!

Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#48  Postby Lostaslost » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:14 am

Kansas I have already said that I do not like any idea of a world govenment. It just does not seetle with me to good in any kind of way. Well I am quiet sure that we will see one. We basically will always have our good and smart government working hard at it. I have read forever that some organization in this country wanted this. I know you also know this.

Now Kansas I am most definitly a believer. I want argue with anyone on religion. I do have one question regarding this whole point here and this is my question and I have never once read and or even heard anyone talk about this subject. Ok Kansas, I fall over and am deader than a doornail. I am buried in a casket. Now Kansas what happens to me after this? I think we either have learned that we go to one and or the other places. Heaven and or hell! Now our God makes this decision on where I am going to end. Now 10 years from now they open my gasket for a test to get my DNA. What do they find? You know full well they will find my body and or my skeltron in that casket.

Now where we created in Gods image and or not? How is it that Jesus Christ has left this planet with his whole body but we do not? I got to ask about this.

Now above is the way I was raised and the way I think and the question I myself have.

Kansas a long tike ago in my reading I saw and do believe that some people in a long history has played with the bible. We are talking basically 2000 years old. I do know of at least two differnet souls who played with it and or I believe this. I am saying that I really do believe that they decided to add just a bit to a good thing to make the story just a little bit better.

Now Kansas you know full well I was born in the south and in fact Texas. I was actually babtised in a Babtist Church.
In 1976 I married my wife. She was Catholic. Now basically I had not stepped into a Babtise Church since my high school year and or 1970. When my wife and I married I had told her not to ever push her religon on me. We had a problem and or lets say I did before we got married and the rules of the Catholic Church. It is a long story and my wife will tell you that she almost thought I would not marry her due to it. Now my wife had actually gone to a Catholic school so I know she understood my position. She probaley might have almost understode my position on the whole deal that I was upset about.

Now I will jump to something that actually has nothing to do with my problem. This came about with my reading and research. First off it does deal with the bible that both me and you and nearly everyone reads. You know full well that probley the most read bible of today would be the King James. Well I just so happen to have a problem with King James himself. He is one who played with the bible. Did he not have it translated and put it into his words?

Now we got a problem. Kansas you more than likly have heard this example more than once. You tell a story to someone and the next thing you know someone is saying you are a hero and someone else is calling you a sorry person. Now concerning your story how many times has it circulated among people and who is now saying what and they do not even know what you said. Now in a communications class that I took one year in our room we told the person behind us in a wisper something. Now when it got to the back of the line this person siad what you had said. Guess what Kansas? How close to you think the back person was to what you had actually said. We got major problems Kansas.

Now another good question right here and now is how many different religions are there actually? I know that you know that the church you go only speaks the truth and nothing but the truth. This is the way it is with each and every single religon. Is there any difference in religons? You bet and now which one is the actualy truth?

Now a second problem I have had with the Catholic Church is what actually happened to the Knights Templar. Burnt at the stake alive. They tried to kill all of them and if you read this is why the surviving knights basically changed there name to the Masons. Now basically the Pope and the King is responsible for burning the Knights at the stake. The Knights protected not only the Ark and the Grail but also the truth. The pope and the Catholic Church and each and every church is sacred to death of what the Kinghts could do to them with this truth.

Look at all of the churches and you will see we are talking big money. Now Kansas you quit that church and they are going to loose your dollar. Do they want that to happen? Your individaul church does not want it to happen nor does anyones else's church want it to happen either.

Kansas someday the whole truth will come out and people will know. I do not actualy know the full truth on this deal. I am not to sure I actually want to know. This is one thing that really bothers me about the whole Carrie-Shinob deal. I really do believe that the word of God is there in the mine. I fully believe this. Now I know full well that I will not ever be able to translate any of it. Now if I actually had the gold plates in my hand which I certainly do not in any kind of way then who do I actually give them to and have full confidence that they will translatte the plates and then actually tell the truth about what they say. Lets see now, I give them to our blessed government! Yea, right on! I got the full faith and confidence in my governement! They going to end up with it any way as this is what they have gurranteed when they passed the antiquiet law.

Enought said Kansas and I know I said way to much and now everyone really does hate me.
Lost for sure!
Lostaslost

Post Number:#49  Postby KsTHer » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Lost,

I don't hate you. I get a kick out of reading your posts!

Now as to the different religions... I haven't found any that were 100% accurate and I have checked several. My reason for going to a church is because the Bible says not to forsake the assembling of the brethren.

As to the different Bibles... I have read from several also and have found that they are very similar in content from the King James Version to the New International... to the Revised Standard, to the Living Bible, to the New American Standard, to the Douay Rheims. The Douay Rheims version is the Catholic version and the main thing with it is it has the so-called Apocryphal Books which have been considered canonical by the Catholic Church, but not by the Protestant Churches. I am not sure whether the Catholic Church considers them good for doctrinal arguments or not, but they felt evidently that they were good for reading and historical evidences.

Some people will say that the Catholic Church did away with a number of other Books such as the Book of Enoch and others because they were afraid that the people would read the books and find out that the Catholic Church was wrong in one tenet of faith or another and was just trying to use religion to bring people under subjection to the Catholic Church. I have an opinion here which I shall not share here as I feel that it will gain no one any real good. If you are really interested in my opinion on that, PM me. One will find more useful information on that subject by doing historical research on the different religions down through the ages over the last 2000 years.

The alleged burning at the stake of Knights Templar...
Did it happen? Yes.
Who was behind it? The King of France... I believe or at least a noble of France.
Why? Because the Knights Templar were gaining too much clout and the King perceived that they were a possible source of competition. Maybe greed, or envy was the root cause of that situation, but the King talked the Pope (who I believe was related to him) into chastising them. One thing led to another and the Knights were charged with heresy. It may be well to note that the Knights Templar were Catholic Monks who were bound by a vow of poverty. As a religious order, the Knights Templar had certain duties or obligations and they managed to be perceived to go beyond the boundaries of those duties and/or had broken their vows of poverty.

Once the inquisition began, the Knights were not having much luck with their legal chances by trial (as near as I can tell, there were no trials, just executions) so the Knights Templar had to take flight and evade the King of France's Army and the Papal inquisition. Many fled to Scotland where the Pope had little influence or they went to possibly Switzerland where some believe that they managed to set up their own government under a different name (this is supposed and theory only as there is good circumstantial evidence).

Now where we created in Gods image and or not? How is it that Jesus Christ has left this planet with his whole body but we do not? I got to ask about this.

In the Bible, it is written that Jesus was resurrected on the third day... and He was! He is no longer dead but lives forever. How can we expect to find His skeleton if He is still alive. He also according to the scriptures ascended into heaven bodily (in other words, he left the planet). Some will say he got on a space ship, but the norm is to see it depicted as Him floating skyward as in many pictures that have been painted over the last 2000 years. How did it happen? I don't know... I wasn't there. I do however believe that He did ascend to heaven and that He will return one day just as He said He would. He also spoke of a future resurrection of the dead. That is where we come back to life. It hasn't happened yet so until then, if someone opens your casket, they will be able to check for DNA evidence.

I hope this helps. If not, ask away. I will be back.

Take care.

Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#50  Postby sanpete » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Lostaslost wrote:Sanpet don't you worry one bit. You know I will come up with something else yet.

Sanoet are you sure you do not have Ute blood in you. It almost seems like that your job is to denie everything.
I bet the Utes love you.

Lost

Lost I know that you will come up with something good or bad. Depends on how I see it at that time. No I do not have any Ute blood in me. I just want to stay alive.
sanpete

PreviousNext

Return to Carre-Shinob