Spanish Treasure in California

Discussion of Spanish groups and exploration around the world ...

Spanish Treasure in California

Post Number:#1  Postby Randy Thomas » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:26 pm

I would like to talk with the top treasure hunters on this site. If that's you, please call me.
Thank You.
Sincerely Randy Thomas 909 356 8140
Randy Thomas

Re: Spanish Treasure in California

Post Number:#2  Postby KsTHer » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Welcome to the forum, Randy!

I, by no means, consider myself to be the best treasure hunter anywhere, but your post implies that you believe you have a possible treasure near your home. (At least that's what it seems like to me.) Perhaps you can give us a little info and perhaps someone here would be willing to help. Just a thought.

You don't need to give any location unless you want to. If you have seen evidence of Spanish signs and symbols, you could share the photos or drawings of those and get some free help here. Most of us are busy with our own pet projects or are just trying to learn more. The learning and comraderie is what allows this forum to be such a fun place to hang out.

Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#3  Postby Randy Thomas » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:25 am

Hello Ron, Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have been studying the signs and symbols left by Spain in a canyon , and I have found the treasure symbol , but the property is on is privately owned,and the owner wont let me access the property. He does not believe in buried treasure . the property is not for sale but the owner said he will sell. I need someone to buy the property, so the treasure can be removed, and split. Any ideas? How about a call, & talk shop. When I tell anyone about Spanish treasure they look at me like Ive got 2 heads.
Randy Thomas

Post Number:#4  Postby mrjimsfc » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:41 am

Have you considered the possibility of a previous landowner having already found and removed the treasure? :thud:
"Nobody wants to listen to the voice of reason when there's a good hysteria to be had. Humans are like that."
mrjimsfc

Post Number:#5  Postby Altor » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:32 pm

Now that's a thought jimsfc, or maybe the current owner found it
Altor

Post Number:#6  Postby Tanelorn » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Randy,

I would love to see any pictures of these Spanish/treasure symbols.

Take care,

Daniel
Nestradetu@Hotmail.com
"Pack it in, pack it out. Keep our wilderness pristine."
Tanelorn

Post Number:#7  Postby Uley Bauer » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:27 pm

California has been explored for many years by Spanish Explorers and they left a lot of evidence through carved signs and place names. They did this for three to four hundred years. In my limited research they didn't leave much wealth laying around. I'm sure all the easy stuff has been found and spent long before now. The other valuables that they left were well hidden. The twenty percent for the King, for example, was not only real but a serious affair not to be taken lightly. So they expertly hid his share, and according to law documented the location and left the required trail markers along with numerous sighting stones, map rocks, etc. After dividing up the mined wealth and secreting it away according to the King's lay they were in the clear. The signs that I've seen were heavily coded. They were not meant for a passer-by to stumble upon and walk away with the King's share. Having said all that, one must not only figure out what the signs mean but verify that there is actually something where one thinks the signs point to, theoretically. No matter how sure or positive you might believe you need some actual physical proof that it is there beside a 'gut' feeling or some dead reckoning. 'X' does not mark the spot in the case of the King's share. I'm sure you've thought this all out for a long time and no amount of coaxing is going to change you mind. I wish you the best.
Uley Bauer

Return to Spanish