Western Adventurer's Club

Discussion of Spanish groups and exploration around the world ...

Western Adventurer's Club

Post Number:#1  Postby Uley Bauer » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:14 am

IMG_0629.JPG
Western Adventurer's Club backlog
IMG_0629.JPG (2.12 MiB) Viewed 758 times
WESTERN ADVENTURE’S CLUB – Club meeting of current projects calls for action to elect new principles for furthering new discovery development.
The minutes taken shows the member’s stories of discovery that turns the Club into a viable group. Reference books such as the “The King’s Code” trace a shadowy chronological view of the ancient world with across-pollinated discoveries through technology. For example, it was Spain that kicked off what has come to be known as the age of mining in America, in the mid 1400s; the combination of entrepreneurship, newer tech instruments, and better Ocean going ships sparked the way to foreign lands like the Americas. For 300 years they peppered the land here with their mining. Plans are now being made for expeditions to the interior of the Sierra Nevada. Apply now for Club consideration.
Uley Bauer

Re: Western Adventurer's Club

Post Number:#2  Postby Uley Bauer » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:55 am

Great clubs are not always judged by the impact of their projects but more by the breadth and depth of their subject matters like a hundred of years’ mystery left openly marked in the wilderness.
The passion to explore has as many states as classes in a trade school. What is arm chair-hobbys for the many becomes lifelong mania for the few, those individuals who are unable to do anything else, even conceive of doing anything else.
The exploring passion transcends normal human hierarchies. Charles Kenworthy, a very well to do realtor, formed an extraordinary company to search for Spanish treasure, traveled to Spain for information and made a pact with Stanford to aid in his zeal, then he wrote books on the subject to share with others. He didn't have to share but he did.
Nothing affects one's life more than that one spark of passion because it speaks directly to us. Here is an old mystery that offers a found history way beyond words.
Uley Bauer

Post Number:#3  Postby Uley Bauer » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:34 am

Requesting someone with the preceding qualifications capable of watching the 360. Let the future define you.
Uley Bauer

Post Number:#4  Postby KsTHer » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:19 pm

Uley,

Were it not for my full-time job, another pressing avocation and my location (I live in Kansas), I would possibly be interested. Perhaps down the road in time a short distance...

KsTHer
KsTHer

Post Number:#5  Postby Uley Bauer » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:40 am

Where something unseen nor defined drove me on is what makes the journey worth anything beyond the beginning. Even our priorities are coded as that is how our brain thinks. So join this group of believers today to complete your life of a real & present adventure.
Uley Bauer

Post Number:#6  Postby bonuntr » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:04 pm

Uley....

How might one apply to said club?

Rock
Spanish Bounty Hunter......
So many mysteries on earth...so little time here...
bonuntr

Post Number:#7  Postby Uley Bauer » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:14 pm

The Western Adventure’s Club is made up of like-minded individuals who want to share their passion to advance their particular project. My found project moved to a whole new level when realized it became out of reach, but that the mystery of it had been solved. My project was a mystery map of unknown origin and purpose. It could not have been deciphered from any school education I’d received with the one exception of a later-in-life math course. Then as the decades passed by it did give up only another little clue. The finality came with the discovery that it came from another world, an ancient one I did not know about. I had been searching blind for so many years – all the known books were only distractions. Now, I’m enjoying the passion in writing about the mystery and all the wondrous places I’ve experienced. Such is life. So step up, make yourself known and advance your project through sharing your passion. If you can do that, then you've joined!!
Uley Bauer

Post Number:#8  Postby Uley Bauer » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:38 pm

A two man team is mandatory for exploring a site -- one man alone is assigned to watch the 360.
Uley Bauer

Return to Spanish