Things that don't seem to fit anywhere . . .

Discussions of artifacts that don't fit the criteria of any of the other topics ...

Things that don't seem to fit anywhere . . .

Post Number:#1  Postby Lady Lara Croft » Sun May 23, 2010 6:40 pm

treasureforum2.jpg
Hello and Peace and Happiness with many treasures abound to you all.
Lady Lara Croft

Re: Things that don't seem to fit anywhere . . .

Post Number:#2  Postby Lady Lara Croft » Sun May 23, 2010 6:49 pm

I have one or two more post to get up to include all the profiles I wish to show you and maybe you will find some magic too?
Lady Lara Croft

Post Number:#3  Postby Lady Lara Croft » Sun May 23, 2010 10:52 pm

the rock balances perfectly in many positions. it takes on many shapes. there are images of many creatures- turtles, fish, tigers, and bears, oh my. and I see what may be a profile of a great King? the images are endles and I quit sleeping with the rock upon first discovery of magic held after about 10 or 12 weeks. my head needed a break. I am on the second reading of "Pegan Symbols" Elizabeth someone, don't have the book right here right now. just gathering thoughts and interst to help lead me in the right direction on the discovery of the secrets kept here for so long. thanks all.
Lady Lara Croft

Post Number:#4  Postby Lady Lara Croft » Sun May 23, 2010 10:55 pm

let's see what else here?
Lady Lara Croft

Post Number:#5  Postby Lady Lara Croft » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:58 pm

well, I am still here. I am going with Brahmi script. I know there are numbers fron 1 to a 100 marked. are these steps?
I sleep with the rock. the answers will come to me. I will let you know. lol
Lady Lara Croft

Post Number:#6  Postby KsTHer » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Lady Lara Croft,

Can you tell us more about the stones? Where you found them, what they mean to you, and any history that you know behind the metates y manos. You seem to be interested in our thoughts... let us know what you would like us to answer. To me they are metates y manos used by Native American Indians and others to grind grain, nuts or other foodstuffs into meal. They will surely have a significant history behind them. Knowing the area of origin would help in figuring out its possible users. They could be ancient, or of more recent construction.

Here are a few links to help explain their use. They are still used in some parts of the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metate
http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/Articles/H ... -mano.aspx
http://www.nps.gov/archive/tont/archeology/metate.htm

Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#7  Postby Lady Lara Croft » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:35 pm

KsTHer wrote:Lady Lara Croft,

Can you tell us more about the stones? Where you found them, what they mean to you, and any history that you know behind the metates y manos. You seem to be interested in our thoughts... let us know what you would like us to answer. To me they are metates y manos used by Native American Indians and others to grind grain, nuts or other foodstuffs into meal. They will surely have a significant history behind them. Knowing the area of origin would help in figuring out its possible users. They could be ancient, or of more recent construction.

Here are a few links to help explain their use. They are still used in some parts of the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metate
http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/Articles/H ... -mano.aspx
http://www.nps.gov/archive/tont/archeology/metate.htm

Ron

the rock is small. it was a weapon as well as a mortar for a medicine man. yes, it is as you say but it is much more then a mortar and pestle. the pestle is a key to something. there is a story on the rock in ancient script and symbols. I have beentold by one person who knew what it was tat it is atleast 2000 and could be as old as 10,000 depending.
It was found on the foothills of the Mesa in colorado.
I accepted
Lady Lara Croft

Post Number:#8  Postby Lady Lara Croft » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:46 pm

so, I accepted the rock as a gift from the Universe on a hike with my brother sometime before 1996 and after 1992. I have had the rock as a gift from the Medicine Man and used it myself to grind root and herbs.
I met someone on the I N not knowing anything about this person we engaged electronicly. after some time I found out he was a treasure hunter and was awake to the ancients and talked about rocks etc and shared a lot of knowledge with me.
blind and dumb me.
I sent him a picture "of the mortar and pestle" and it immediately became obvious to me as well that the rock had script and art all over it when he replied and said wow. that day I learned I had more then a mortar and pestle. It does tell a story. It may tell us all something? you can hold the rock in one hand. I have feelings and ideas about this that may neither be confirmed and hasnt been proved in a 100 years. I feel the answers and knowledge will come when it will as the whole thing has been out of my control from the start. also, there is more explanation in oldest post at the top. I explain everything about finding it.
thank you
Lady Lara Croft

Post Number:#9  Postby Gohot » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:55 pm

That is a most annoying flash to your avitar...
Gohot

Post Number:#10  Postby RedOrGreen » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:48 am

I was led here by a YouTube video by Terry Carter titled
YouTube
39:10
CLUES TO TWO MASSIVE ANCIENT CHURCH TREASURES
The man in said video describes Victorio Peak at White Sands Missle Range. This Yaki treasure has most likely already been discovered.
RedOrGreen

Return to Artifacts, Other