Native Americans Wrote in Ancient Hebrew

For discussion of artifacts which have religious significance ...

Native Americans Wrote in Ancient Hebrew

Post Number:#1  Postby Newsman » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Here's a clip from Glenn Beck on some of the ancient artifacts found in North America. Very interesting ...

Newsman

Re: Native Americans Wrote in Ancient Hebrew

Post Number:#2  Postby KsTHer » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Newsman,

That is a very informative video. The interesting thing to me is I recently edited a 22 or 23 chapter book which explains a lot of this same information. The resources that the author used for his book...??? You probably won't believe it. I will pass on telling you here as it is bound to be a very controversial book at the very least. I will give you three keywords to find it if you are interested. Here is the problem... the book is sitting at the publisher waiting for enough orders to set it up for a first run. The book costs $55.00 which reflects the cost of publishing only. The author is not seeking financial remuneration for his 20 year plus project. You do not have to agree with the author on his beliefs or his theories which he openly claims are theories. Even if you choose to disagree with the author, you will have a quality book if it ever sees publication. Books such as this would normally cost over $100.00, but if you purchase this book you should be able to triple or quadruple your money in a few years. You can order the book by googling Nephite North & Lowe to find the order link. If this book is ever published, it will set the archaeological community on its ear.

Who should consider buying this book? Anyone interested in Pre-Columbian trans-oceanic voyages using DNA evidence to point out native peoples of the Americas and their roots from the time of the Tower of Babel. It also places a later Pre-Columbian migration which yielded the Adena & Hopewell cultures and seeks to prove that theory with DNA results. It highlights many of the archaeological finds which the Smithsonian has censored. Among these artifacts are mummies and giants' remains which have been removed from our history and therefore our heritage. Anyone who has an interest in treasure hunting, anyone who is interested in lost history, anyone who is interested in anthropology or archaeology... these are people who should be greatly interested in these books. Lostaslost should be interested in these books because it may answer some of his questions, but more than that... he can make money on them in a few years as they will probably be published once only and in a very limited amount. I have mine ordered already, but it may be a while before I receive it. The book is described as to its quality on the web site. It is not glued, but is to be stitched into the cover so you know that great care will been taken to produce a quality tome.

Why did I order it after reading it three or four times (I am the editor)? Because I believe it is worth it! I highly recommend the book. My editing did not change the contents of the book, it only clarified it by way of spelling corrections, grammatical changes and as a walking-talking thesaurus (as I have been called) I helped the author produce a fantastic book where it was extremely good to start with. If you are interested in petroglyphs and pictographs and the discernment of them based on Lavan Martineau's book "The Rocks begin to Speak", then this book is for you. If you purchase this book, you will find a study and interpretation of the "Three King's Panel" and the "Ferron Friends Panel". For the treasure hunter, there is a chapter based on the "Brigham Young Copper Map" which shows some of the interesting findings at that location which includes the Golden Ratio in the Spanish symbology to point to the treasure cache. (This, my friends, is a very interesting book indeed.) Even if you disagree with the premise of the book as set forth by its author, you will find much useful information which will broaden your knowledge of things as they are. I have learned a lot from this book and no longer will I remain in my thinking "inside the box" perspective.

Do yourselves a favor and at least consider this book.

Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#3  Postby Lostaslost » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Thanks for the info Newsman and Kansas.

Lost
Lostaslost

Ordered the "book"

Post Number:#4  Postby Jaybee1 » Tue May 29, 2012 10:51 pm

KsTHer wrote:Newsman,

That is a very informative video. The interesting thing to me is I recently edited a 22 or 23 chapter book which explains a lot of this same information. The resources that the author used for his book...??? You probably won't believe it. I will pass on telling you here as it is bound to be a very controversial book at the very least. I will give you three keywords to find it if you are interested. Here is the problem... the book is sitting at the publisher waiting for enough orders to set it up for a first run. The book costs $55.00 which reflects the cost of publishing only. The author is not seeking financial remuneration for his 20 year plus project. You do not have to agree with the author on his beliefs or his theories which he openly claims are theories. Even if you choose to disagree with the author, you will have a quality book if it ever sees publication. Books such as this would normally cost over $100.00, but if you purchase this book you should be able to triple or quadruple your money in a few years. You can order the book by googling Nephite North & Lowe to find the order link. If this book is ever published, it will set the archaeological community on its ear.

Who should consider buying this book? Anyone interested in Pre-Columbian trans-oceanic voyages using DNA evidence to point out native peoples of the Americas and their roots from the time of the Tower of Babel. It also places a later Pre-Columbian migration which yielded the Adena & Hopewell cultures and seeks to prove that theory with DNA results. It highlights many of the archaeological finds which the Smithsonian has censored. Among these artifacts are mummies and giants' remains which have been removed from our history and therefore our heritage. Anyone who has an interest in treasure hunting, anyone who is interested in lost history, anyone who is interested in anthropology or archaeology... these are people who should be greatly interested in these books. Lostaslost should be interested in these books because it may answer some of his questions, but more than that... he can make money on them in a few years as they will probably be published once only and in a very limited amount. I have mine ordered already, but it may be a while before I receive it. The book is described as to its quality on the web site. It is not glued, but is to be stitched into the cover so you know that great care will been taken to produce a quality tome.

Why did I order it after reading it three or four times (I am the editor)? Because I believe it is worth it! I highly recommend the book. My editing did not change the contents of the book, it only clarified it by way of spelling corrections, grammatical changes and as a walking-talking thesaurus (as I have been called) I helped the author produce a fantastic book where it was extremely good to start with. If you are interested in petroglyphs and pictographs and the discernment of them based on Lavan Martineau's book "The Rocks begin to Speak", then this book is for you. If you purchase this book, you will find a study and interpretation of the "Three King's Panel" and the "Ferron Friends Panel". For the treasure hunter, there is a chapter based on the "Brigham Young Copper Map" which shows some of the interesting findings at that location which includes the Golden Ratio in the Spanish symbology to point to the treasure cache. (This, my friends, is a very interesting book indeed.) Even if you disagree with the premise of the book as set forth by its author, you will find much useful information which will broaden your knowledge of things as they are. I have learned a lot from this book and no longer will I remain in my thinking "inside the box" perspective.

Do yourselves a favor and at least consider this book.

Ron

Hey Ron,
I took you advice and ordered this manuscript. Can't wait to receive it. This kind of stuff truly fascinates me. I can't help but think there's some connection between all these ancient "anomolies" and reality. I'd love to discuss it with you once I've read it.
John
Jaybee1

Post Number:#5  Postby vedfrenn » Tue May 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Jaybee1 (John) - I have read this book and it will really make you open your mind on the way you may have viewed some things and I'm pretty sure there will be things you have heard very little if anything on but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I have to admit, I didn't grasp all of the concepts but it did open up some new paths of thoughts for me on other things. It has a way of making you want to do even more research on the subjects the author addresses - not to check or validate his work but rather to better understand new concepts. Let us know what you think once you have read it!
vedfrenn

Post Number:#6  Postby KsTHer » Wed May 30, 2012 10:36 am

Jaybee1,

PM me your email address and I will see if I can send you a pdf file on the book. The book is yet to be published awaiting enough funds for a first run. As Vedfrenn has mentioned, it will open your eyes to a new way of looking at things especially in Utah and the western United States. There were a lot of questions that I had years ago that I just had to be satisfied with the subject being forgotten. After reading this book, many questions that I had forgotten came to my remembrance with an answer. If this book ever gets out in the mainstream, the archaeological world will be set on its ear. Many questions that had no answer will then be able to be answered. You may not agree with everything in it, but as Vedfrenn says, it will make you open your mind.

Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#7  Postby zelph » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:25 am

KsTHer wrote:Jaybee1,

PM me your email address and I will see if I can send you a pdf file on the book. The book is yet to be published awaiting enough funds for a first run. As Vedfrenn has mentioned, it will open your eyes to a new way of looking at things especially in Utah and the western United States. There were a lot of questions that I had years ago that I just had to be satisfied with the subject being forgotten. After reading this book, many questions that I had forgotten came to my remembrance with an answer.If this book ever gets out in the mainstream, the archaeological world will be set on its ear.Many questions that had no answer will then be able to be answered. You may not agree with everything in it, but as Vedfrenn says, it will make you open your mind.

Ron

Interesting, how far have we gotten on this project? My mind is open ;=)
ZELPHS-STOVEWORKS Home of quality lightweight backpacking stoves. AND Burrows Lowery Cave
zelph

Post Number:#8  Postby Jaybee1 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 pm

This is a bit stale but I thought I should weigh in. I received and attempted to read the manuscript. Couldn't manage to comprehend the premise. Perhaps one needs to start out with a different spiritual perspective. Not sure, but I was not impressed. I understand why a publisher hasn't committed to print the book.
Jaybee1

Post Number:#9  Postby mahalla22 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:05 pm

Just like the rest of us, Native Americans are a very diverse group of people. However, I personally believe all human life on this planet can be traced n some way back to our real Founding Father - the Biblical Noah. There have been many thousands of cultures that have stemmed from the most ancient of our most ancient ancestors. Hebrew, however is one of the oldest cultures with one of the oldest pictograph writing systems. Seems it would not be such a stretch to believe that ancient Hebrew images like in other places of the world can still be recognized on the ancient cliff walls of the truly ancient places of North America. And yes, I believe this would mean some of the Native people here are direct descendents of the ancient Hebrews just like some of the rest of us probably are too. :"}
mahalla22

Post Number:#10  Postby sanpete » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:02 pm

mahalla22 wrote:Just like the rest of us, Native Americans are a very diverse group of people. However, I personally believe all human life on this planet can be traced n some way back to our real Founding Father - the Biblical Noah. There have been many thousands of cultures that have stemmed from the most ancient of our most ancient ancestors. Hebrew, however is one of the oldest cultures with one of the oldest pictograph writing systems. Seems it would not be such a stretch to believe that ancient Hebrew images like in other places of the world can still be recognized on the ancient cliff walls of the truly ancient places of North America. And yes, I believe this would mean some of the Native people here are direct descendents of the ancient Hebrews just like some of the rest of us probably are too. :"}

I am starting to think that way. :kl:
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Return to Religious Artifacts