The Ohio Decalogue Stone

For discussion of artifacts which have religious significance ...

The Ohio Decalogue Stone

Post Number:#1  Postby Newsman » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:05 pm

The Ohio Decalogue Stone or Ten Commandment Stone was found in Ohio by archaeologists during the excavation of an ancient burial mound in 1860. It was covered in a form of Hebrew that translated to the Ten Commandments we find in the Bible. Clip taken from the DVD "Book of Mormon Archaeology in North America" by Wayne May. For more info please visit http://www.hillcumorahhistory.com.
Newsman

Re: The Ohio Decalogue Stone

Post Number:#2  Postby vedfrenn » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:23 am

For the curious....I looked up the quote from Orson Pratt that this speaker refers to (I apologize for any typos). Here it is:

Journal of Discourses, Vol.13, Pg.131, Orson Pratt, April 10, 1870

“Thirty years after the Book of Mormon was put in print, giving the history of the settlement of this country, one of the great mounds south of the great lakes near Newark, in Ohio, was opened. What was found in it? A great many curiosities, among which were some copper pieces, supposed to be money. After digging down many feet, and carrying off many thousand loads of stone, they at length found a coffin in the midst of a hard kind of fire clay. Underneath this they found a large stone that appeared to be hollow; something seemed to rattle inside of it. The stone was cemented together in the middle, but with some little exertion they broke it open, when another stone was found inside of it, of a different nature entirely from its covering. On the stone taken from the inside was carved the figure of a man with a priestly robe flowing from his shoulders; and over the head of this man were the Hebrew characters for Moshe, the ancient name of Moses; while on each side of this likeness, and on different sides of the stone, above, beneath, and around about were the Ten Commandments that were received on Mount Sinai, written in the ancient Hebrew characters.

Now recollect that the Book of Mormon had been in print thirty years before this discovery. And what does this discovery prove? It proves that the builders of these mounds, south of the great lakes in the great Mississippi Valley in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, New York, etc., must have understood the Hebrew characters; and not only that, but they must also have understood the law of Moses. Otherwise how happened it that they should write on this stone the Ten Commandments almost verbatim as they are now contained in King James’ translation of the Bible. It proves that the builders of these mounds were Israelites, and that their illustrious dead, buried in these mounds, had these commandments buried with them, in accordance with the custom of many of the ancient nations, especially the Egyptians, who were in the habit of consigning their written sacred papyrus to their great tombs. In Egypt many of these ancient manuscripts have been exhumed and, in many instances, pretended to be translated. So the Israelites followed the customs of these Eastern nations, and buried that which they considered most sacred, namely, the Ten Commandments, thundered by the voice of the Almighty in the midst of flaming fire on Mount Sinai in the ears of all the congregation of Israel.

I have seen that sacred stone. It is not a hatched up story. I heard tell of it as being in the Antiquarian Society, or rather, as it is now called, the Ethnological Society, in the City of New York. I went to the Secretary of that Society, and he kindly showed me this stone, of which I have been speaking, and being acquainted with modern Hebrew, I could form some kind of an estimate of the ancient Hebrew, for some of the modern Hebrew characters do not vary much in form from the ancient Hebrew. At any rate we have enough of ancient Hebrew, that has been dug up in Palestine and taken from among the ruins of the Israelites east of the Mediterranean Sea, to form some kind of an estimate of the characters that were in use among them; and having these characters and comparing them, I could see and understand the nature of the writing upon these records. They were also taken to the most learned men of our country, who, as soon as they looked at them, were able to pronounce them to be not only ancient Hebrew, but they were also able to translate them and pronounced them to be the Ten Commandments. This, then, is external proof, independent of the Scriptural proofs to which I have alluded, in testimony of the divine authenticity of the Book of Mormon.

Now, our modern Hebrew has many points; it has also many additional characters not found in the ancient Hebrew. These additional characters have been made since these colonies left Jerusalem. Do you find on these ancient writings any of these modern characters that have been introduced during the last two thousand four hundred years? Not one. Do you find any Hebrew points representing vowels? Not one; and all the new consonants that have been introduced during the last two thousand four hundred years were not found upon this stone to which I have referred, showing plainly that it must have been of very ancient date.

Five years after the discovery of this remarkable memento of the ancient Israelites on the American continent, and thirty-five years after the Book of Mormon was in print, several other mounds in the same vicinity of Newark were opened, in several of which Hebrew characters were found. Among them was this beautiful expression, buried with one of their ancient dead, “May the Lord have mercy on me a Nephite.” It was translated a little Different—“Nephel.” Now we well know that Nephi, who came out of Jerusalem six hundred years before Christ, was the leader of the first Jewish colony across to this land, and the people, ever afterwards, were called “Nephites,” after their inspired prophet and leader. The Nephites were a righteous people and had many prophets among them; and when they were burying one of their brethren in these ancient mounds, they introduced the Hebrew characters signifying, “May the Lord have mercy on me a Nephite.” This is another direct evidence of the divine authenticity of the Book of Mormon, which was brought forth and translated by inspiration some thirty-five years before this inscription was found.”
vedfrenn

Post Number:#3  Postby sanpete » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:03 am

Very interresting.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Post Number:#4  Postby Whyte Eagle » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Yes that is very interesting ... I've read a lot concerning the Ohio Decalogue Stone, but I don't recall ever having read that reference to it ... Thanks for sharing that Vedfrenn ...
Whyte Eagle
Site Admin

Post Number:#5  Postby khumrytruth » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:51 pm

It is very unfortunate that a large percentage of American scholars still suffer from Columbian blindness. That 1492 barrier that does not allow them to think for themselves, and consider other possibilities. Christopher never set foot on American soil, but Columbus Day somehow became a national holiday. Anyway, that is a false history that is persistent, so no point in wasting time discussing the subject.

I am posting on the Decalogue, as I do not believe it to be ancient Hebrew, anymore than I believe the Bat Creek Stone has an Hebrew inscription.

I am trying to find a translation for the Great Lakes Map, as I believe the map, the Bat Creek Stone, and the Decalogue, all bear Coelbren alphabet characters, which is an ancient Briton and European language, and used in parts of the Mediterranean, and as far as the Middle East.

I have been researching the Great Lakes Copper Mines, which are indicated on the Map Stone, as a circled cross, (+). There are other locations, similarly marked, and I have yet to look at those. There was a stone engraving of what looks like a Minoan ship found near the copper mines, in the 1890s, before modern archeology was even aware that the Minoans had existed. The engraving was dismissed at the time. Copper found in a Minoan ship has an identical chemical/mineral signature, as the ore form an Isle Royal mine site.

What I am getting at, is that as we gain knowledge, find new evidence, acquire new evidence analyzing skills, why do "scholars" and "academics" still dismiss any evidence that suggests European visits to North America, prior to Columbus. I use (") deliberately for scholars and academics, as I have little respect for the puppets, or the puppet masters. It is groups like this one, that get answers, by continually questioning previous conclusions, when new evidence surfaces.

We have Coelbren, a recognized Briton/European language/alphabet, on artifacts in North America, which were left here 5000 years ago. There are tools, weapons, and other artifacts that support European exploration of the Western Hemisphere. It is time to stop teaching that Columbus was the first, and teach history truth, not what is a convenient truth.
"The falsification of history has done more to impede human development than any one thing known to mankind" - Rousseau
khumrytruth

Post Number:#6  Postby khumrytruth » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:16 am

I am going to stick my neck out here, and hopefully get some discussion going. I had stated that the Coelbren alphabet was Brittonic, and European. However, it did originate with Khumry, part of the ten (lost) tribes of Israel. In 1870, when the Decalogue was discovered, the Ten Lost Tribes were lost for sure. Now, with many more discoveries, translations, and archeology, we now know that the tribes were never lost. They knew where they were, and where they were going.

To understand the timeline, and events leading to the Decalogue stone, I recommend reading the 12th century manuscript, Tysilio Chronicle. The original was lost, but a 15th century translation is still available. I cannot make this brief, and include the key points, but I will try. After the tribes left Egypt, and wandered into the wilderness, they eventually settled for a time in Troy. The Trojan wars caused an upheaval. Approximately half of the Ten, moved to Italy. The other half joined with the Trojans, and under Brutus, in 560BC sailed past the "Pillars of Hercules", to the green isle in the western Ocean. Brutus became the first King of Briton, and Briton is named after Brutus. The Coebren alphabet went to Briton with them.

from the Tysilio Chronicle
Britain, the fairest of islands, whose name of old was Albion, which lies in the Western Ocean twixt Gaul and Ireland, is eight hundred miles in length and two hundred broad, supplying the needs of its people with unending bounty. Its wide plains and rolling hills fill the land, and into its harbours flow the goods of many nations. It has forests and woods wherein are found all manner of creatures and wild beasts, and bees gather nectar from its flowers. It has beautiful
meadows at the foot of rugged mountains, and pure clean springs with lakes and rivers teeming with all manner of fish. There are three great rivers: the Thames, the Humber, and the Severn, and these embrace the island like three great arms, along them being carried the trade and produce of lands across the seas. In ancient times there beautified the land three and thirty great and noble cities, of which some are now desolate, their walls cast down. But others are still lived in, and contain sacred places within them for the worship of God. And the land is now inhabited by five peoples: the Britons, the Normans, the Saxons, the Picts, and the Scots. And of all these peoples, it is the Britons who were its first inhabitants and who once filled the land from the Channel to the Irish Sea - until, that is, the judgment of God fell upon them for their iniquities. And with this ends the Prologue of Aeneas.

The Tysilio Chronicle was written in the 12th century, from texts of an earlier time. "The judgement of God", refers to the comet of 562AD, which was written about in many texts, including Briton, Saxon, and Roman. They all relate the same account, but the comet strike was only confirmed scientifically in the past 30 years.

Brutus sailed to Britain about 560BC. For 1000 years, the Britons inhabited the island of Briton. The Romans came, and went. Then, in 562AD a comet passed north to south, over Briton, destroying 90% of everything. The comet impacted in Bolivia. The debris field is there today, but that is another story. This was the start of the Dark Ages. Nothing grew for a decade. The survivors fled. Many went to what is now Brittany, led by Gildas. There is a multitude of evidence for Gildas, the Briton language, and alphabet, in Brittany, and the language has survived until now. Again, that is another story. We are headed for Ohio.

Madoc Morfarn (the Cormorant), a brother of King Arthur II, had sailed west in search of new lands, which might be a place where the people could live. In AD 572 Madoc returned after ten years and detailed the discovery of America. In AD 573 Admiral Gwenon sailed to confirm Madoc's star reckonings, and in 575 Arthur II, Madoc, and Amwn Ddu sailed in a 700 ship fleet for America, with 70,000 settlers. All this is documented in ancient texts, from several sources.

Here is my problem. I had dismissed the Decalogue as being associated with Madoc, as, in 575AD, Latin would have been used. Latin was used on the burial stone of King Arthur, Madoc's brother. I now realize that although Latin was used by the "upper classes", Coelbren was still in use by the clergy, and scholars. The Decalogue, being a religious item, was written in a more modern form of Coelbren, than the Hebrew that it was first compared to. Phoenician characters are also similar to Coelbren, and must share the same root source, in antiquity.

The issue, as always, is that the some group, jealously hoards these artifacts, and bones, and for whatever reason, will not allow study on anything that pre-dates Columbus. Columbus did not even set foot in North America, so why is the truth concealed? DNA will settle the case. The institute has Madoc's bones. They were found with the Bat Creek Stone. We know where King Arthur's bones are, as well as their father, King Meurig, and grandfather, King Tewdrig. Let DNA tests commence.
"The falsification of history has done more to impede human development than any one thing known to mankind" - Rousseau
khumrytruth

Post Number:#7  Postby zelph » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:35 pm

The issue, as always, is that the some group, jealously hoards these artifacts, and bones, and for whatever reason, will not allow study on anything that pre-dates Columbus. Columbus did not even set foot in North America, so why is the truth concealed? DNA will settle the case. The institute has Madoc's bones. They were found with the Bat Creek Stone. We know where King Arthur's bones are, as well as their father, King Meurig, and grandfather, King Tewdrig. Let DNA tests commence.

What specific group are you referring to? Who is the Institute?
ZELPHS-STOVEWORKS Home of quality lightweight backpacking stoves. AND Burrows Lowery Cave
zelph

Post Number:#8  Postby khumrytruth » Mon May 05, 2014 8:23 pm

The Cherokee tribal leaders have asked the Smithsonian to return the bones and artifacts from Bat Creek, so the tribe could test them but, last I heard, the Smithsonian was claiming they had been lost. I am not big into conspiracies, but this type of thing makes people wonder if there is some kind of cover-up going on. This happens far too often, on many sites that do not fit conveniently into what the academics want us to believe is the truth.

We know where the bones of Madoc's father are, and also his grandfather. The Bat Creek bones conveniently disappeared when the Bat Creek stone was declared to be Colbren script, and not native American.
khumrytruth

Post Number:#9  Postby Whyte Eagle » Mon May 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Do you have references to when the Bat Creek stone was declared to be Colbren script?
Whyte Eagle
Site Admin

Post Number:#10  Postby Kanabite » Mon May 05, 2014 10:27 pm

bat creek stone

try this one maybe :"}

hope Alan does not get mad at me again :~O
Kanabite

bat creek stone

Post Number:#11  Postby Kanabite » Mon May 05, 2014 11:05 pm

Kanabite

Post Number:#12  Postby khumrytruth » Tue May 06, 2014 8:29 am

Thanks Kanabite, that link saved me looking it up. It was in 1989 that Jim Michael of the Ancient Kentucke Historical Association approached Alan Wilson, of Cardiff University, an expert in Coelbren. This link provides a description of that.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/741385/posts

hope Alan does not get mad at me again
Alan Hassell? I like that him.

Also thanks for the pdf, which I have not seen previously. I may not always be on the right track, and I welcome comment. I am not trying to prove anything. My goal is just to keep the topic active. Hopefully, one day, the DNA will be tested, and compared with Madoc's father, King Meurig, and grandfather, King Tewdrig, both buried at Mathern, in Wales. They were excavated, and reburied in the 1600s. This, and much more is written in ancient texts, in Wales.

The Chronicles of the Ancient Britons is a good read.
There lies in an Oxford library a certain old and jaded manuscript. It is written in medieval Welsh in an informal cursive hand, and is a 15th-century copy of a 12th-century original (now lost)
Quote from the introduction page.
http://www.annomundi.com/history/chroni ... ritons.pdf

I did not start learning true history, until well after my school years, when I realized that school history was a deliberate lie.
khumrytruth

Post Number:#13  Postby khumrytruth » Tue May 06, 2014 11:19 am

From the APS report,
In 1971, the inscription was found to be a Roman era Paleo-Hebrew Judean by Dr. Cyrus Gordon (1908-2001), who was an American scholar of Near Eastern cultures and ancient languages.

I fully agree with the statement, and it confirms what we know about Coelbren. If one follows the link to the Chronicles of the Ancient Britons in my last post, you will read about the migration of Brutus to Albyne, (Briton).
To quote Alan Wilson,
In c504 BC after continuous Greek pressure they (Khumry) allied with the Trojan remnants under Brutus to gain an opportunity. The Khumry then assembled with the Trojans on the Isle of Lemnos to sail for Britain, and this British History is proved by the existence of a large inscribed stone written in the Ancient British Coelbren Alphabet that was found in Lemnos in AD 1876 that is now in the Athens Museum.

Coelbren appears to have originated as a Khumry Hebrew alphabet, and was spread throughout the Meditteranean, by the Ten Tribes. According to the Chronicles, and other ancient texts, while in Troy, half the Ten Tribes went to what is now Italy, and the other half joined Brutus, taking Coelbren to Albyne, later named Briton.

Jump ahead 1000 years. In about 562AD, a comet passed from north to south over Briton, and devastated it. That is another story, and too long to detail here. Thanks to Alan Hassell there is a Youtube video of the event. This caused a mass emigration from Briton. Many went to Brittany, and there is history there that is accepted without question. So why the denial in America?

Alan Wilson
Madoc Morfarn (the Cormorant), a brother of Arthur II, had sailed west in search of new lands, which might be a place where the people could live. In c AD 572 Madoc returned after ten years and detailed the discovery of America. In AD 573 Admiral Gwenon sailed to confirm Madoc's star reckonings, and in 575 Arthur II, Madoc, and Amwn Ddu sailed in a 700 ship fleet for America.

The Gwarchan Maelderw and other records place the Prince Madoc being at sea for ten years, and so from 562 to 572. There is an array of physical evidence and inscriptions in the Coelbren Alphabet on the East Coast and Mid West of North America.

Bat Creek inscription
Bat Creek inscription shows a remarkable resemblance to the British Coelbren Alphabet.

In AD 574 Arthur is said by Taliesin to have been in Er-Yr ("towards that which is beyond" America) for four years. This brings us to 578, when he was assassinated. Then his body was kept under an overhang for the winter and brought back to Britain in the spring to summer of 579 for burial. This is clearly the best recorded funeral in British ancient history, so why is Arthur II claimed to be "untraceable".

So now we have Coelbren in America. The following is only conjecture at this time, pending further evidence. The bodies at Bat Creek were buried at the same time, suggesting that they were killed in battle. Alan Wilson has translated the Bat Creek Stone as indicating that Madoc lies here. Bat Creek to the Falls of the Ohio, where Arthur was killed in 578, is about 200 miles, so perhaps not the same battle, but possibly the same conflict. The bronze breastplates with the British (Welsh) coat of arms were found at the Falls of the Ohio. So putting all the evidence together, and if the Bat Creek Mound does in fact contain Madoc's bones, then we can speculate that he was buried in the era around 580AD. The ancient "Welsh" texts tell of Arthur being killed in what is now Kentucky, at the Ohio River, and being taken back to Wales for burial. I guess only king's had that honour, and a prince (Madoc), had to settle for Bat Creek as a resting place. However, although a long time coming, because one brother was buried in Tennessee, and the rest of the royal family is in Wales, DNA may finally solve the riddle, and the truth will finally prevail..
khumrytruth

Post Number:#14  Postby zelph » Fri May 30, 2014 8:08 am

vedfrenn wrote:For the curious....I looked up the quote from Orson Pratt that this speaker refers to (I apologize for any typos). Here it is:

Journal of Discourses, Vol.13, Pg.131, Orson Pratt, April 10, 1870

“Thirty years after the Book of Mormon was put in print, giving the history of the settlement of this country, one of the great mounds south of the great lakes near Newark, in Ohio, was opened. What was found in it? A great many curiosities, among which were some copper pieces, supposed to be money. After digging down many feet, and carrying off many thousand loads of stone, they at length found a coffin in the midst of a hard kind of fire clay. Underneath this they found a large stone that appeared to be hollow; something seemed to rattle inside of it. The stone was cemented together in the middle, but with some little exertion they broke it open, when another stone was found inside of it, of a different nature entirely from its covering. On the stone taken from the inside was carved the figure of a man with a priestly robe flowing from his shoulders; and over the head of this man were the Hebrew characters for Moshe, the ancient name of Moses; while on each side of this likeness, and on different sides of the stone, above, beneath, and around about were the Ten Commandments that were received on Mount Sinai, written in the ancient Hebrew characters.
d.”

After digging down many feet, and carrying off many thousand loads of stone

Could those stones be part of what Russel Burrows sold off as coming from the famous burrows cave? ;=)

Just a thought ;=)
ZELPHS-STOVEWORKS Home of quality lightweight backpacking stoves. AND Burrows Lowery Cave
zelph

Post Number:#15  Postby khumrytruth » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Whyte Eagle wrote:Do you have references to when the Bat Creek stone was declared to be Colbren script?

Sorry for the delay. I believe Alan Wilson deciphered the Bat Creek Stone around 2001. I have read the account in many references over the years. Here is one.

http://www.rense.com/general28/weks.htm

Unfortunately Jim Michael of the Ancient Kentucke Historical Association passed away a few years ago, and I do not know if anyone has taken over his research of the subject in Kentucky. Alan Wilson is in UK.
khumrytruth

Post Number:#16  Postby Newsman » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:18 am

Did The Welsh Discover America?

A team of historians and researchers announced today that Radio Carbon dating evidence, and the discovery of ancient British style artefacts and inscriptions in the American Midwest, provide the strongest indications yet" that British explorers, under the Prince Madoc ap Meurig, arrived in the country during the 6th Century and set up colonies there.

Research team members have known the location of burial sites of Madoc's close relatives in Wales for some time, it emerged today; but they have decided to break their self-imposed silence in order that their research be fully known and understood. DNA evidence could provide vital new leads, they say.

"We have a mass of remarkable evidence," said British historian Alan Wilson, who has been working with Jim Michael of the Ancient Kentucke Historical Association since 1989. "As experts in ancient British history, we were approached by Jim and visited locations in the Mid West with him," he added.

Many of the grave mounds found in the American mid West, including those at Bat Creek, Tennessee, are ancient British in origin and design, Wilson said. Jim Michael added, "the stone tablet found at Bat Creek in 1889 included an inscription written in Coelbren, an ancient British alphabet known and recorded by historians and bards down the ages."

Wilson said that his research had brought him into contact with very similar alphabet inscriptions in Britain, Europe and the Middle East. "The components of the alphabet derive from the earliest days of the Khumric (Welsh) people," he added, "and were used along their migration routes to Wales in antiquity."

Wilson's research partner, Baram A. Blackett, said, "once we discovered the cipher for the alphabet in recorded in texts dating to the 1500s we knew we were in business. We have translated many of these inscriptions and they all make perfect sense." Jim Michael commented that the final translation for the Bat Creek tablet was an exciting task, "especially when we knew it read, 'Madoc the ruler he is'."

Some historians have written off the evidence for Prince Madoc, the Welsh Prince who sailed to America circa 562 (AD). "They often give a false date of 1170 and this legend has replaced the facts," added Wilson. "At the moment, there is a small group of wreckers trying to steal our research and to promote this misdating. Luckily, we've done all the groundwork and have a substantial body of evidence in our favour."

"In Britain and America the academics have been slow to respond," said Jim Michael. "There is a theory that there was no European settlement here before Columbus, despite the evidence, but this is for political and theoretical reasons." In the UK, public bodies had, "failed to engage with this vital research effort," added Alan Wilson. "I think they're afraid that an independent group such as ours has made such progress. They prefer to ignore and neglect ancient British history rather than to deal with it. The Welsh people have suffered, and the opportunity to boost the economy, to bring thousands of jobs to Glamorgan and Gwent, where Madoc and his brother Arthur ll ruled, has not been exploited."

Public bodies in the US and UK must now start to actively pursue this new evidence, they say.

DNA profiling could help identify the human remains found at Bat Creek. "It could well be Madoc himself," said Blackett. "After all, the inscription was found right next to the bones, which are currently housed at the Smithsonian Institute in Washington DC."

Wilson, Blackett and their research team know the location of Madoc's close relatives and have made significant archaeological finds at sites nearby. "So we can use Welsh DNA evidence from the graves here, and compare it with the bone fragments in the Smithsonian," he said. "This would be of massive historical value." It is estimated that up to 20,000 jobs and hundreds of millions in tourism could be an immediate benefit in South Wales, claimed the men.

"In the American Mid West the results could be very similar," added Jim Michael.

Background

Wilson, Blackett, and Jim Michael made the identification of the Bat Creek main tumulus as the likely tomb of Prince Madoc, in January 1990. Michael has been in contact with the Smithsonian with a view to its allowing the bone fragments to be DNA tested.

There are numerous ancient British Coelbren inscriptions in the American mid West.

Skulls found in some US grave mounds are of European-Caucasian origin; they do not include an Inca bone.

There was only one Prince Madoc. He was the brother of King Arthur ll and lived during the 6th Century. This is not in doubt. Ancient British manuscripts and genealogies tell us this.

Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have been investigating the true history of King Arthur and the Khumric-Welsh dynasty for a total of nearly 70 years. Wilsonâs interest began in 1956 and Blackett joined him in 1976, when the Arthurian Research Foundation of Great Britain was started.

They have written the best-selling The Holy Kingdom (Bantam, 1999) with Adrian Gilbert and self-published underground classics including Arthur, King of Glamorgan and Gwent, Artorius Rex Discovered, Arthur and the Charters of the Kings and Arthur, The War King (a historical novel).

The men have lectured extensively in the UK, including Manchester and Jesus Colleges at Oxford University, and Alan Wilson gave the prestigious Bemis Lecture in Boston in 1993. Wilson and Blackett were also commissioned to produce a detailed genealogy of the Bush family by former President George Bush (senior).
Newsman

Post Number:#17  Postby khumrytruth » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:30 am

Thanks for posting, Newsman. The argument continues. The present argument has continued for about 30 years. As Wilson has stated, for political and religious reasons, there is a deliberate attempt to conceal the truth. Columbus Day is a perpetual joke. Why would the truth be denied, in favour of a false history?
khumrytruth

Post Number:#18  Postby khumrytruth » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:12 am

Do we know the present location of the Decalogue Stone?
khumrytruth

Post Number:#19  Postby david570 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:59 am

I believe it resides here. http://www.jhmuseum.org/,
david570

Post Number:#20  Postby Percy Wetmore » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:05 pm

Wayne May? Wasn't he the guy who was on the verge of revealing Burrow's Cave, but he just needed more time and money. Then he was on the verge of revealing a huge buried temple across the river from Nauvoo, but he just needed more time and money.

Do I have the right guy?
Percy Wetmore

Return to Religious Artifacts