Tombs and Treasures of the Sanpete Valley

Discussion relating to the events surrounding the discovery of Brewers Cave ...

Re: Tombs and Treasures of the Sanpete Valley

Post Number:#26  Postby sanpet » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:06 am

Littlered++++++++++___++++)) They are in sanpete. Some people say it is one of the opening to browers cave. It is not. It was made by white man before 1900.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpet

Post Number:#27  Postby littlered » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:09 am

sanpete, Thanks for the great pics. Really had my curiosity arroused since Whyte Eagle stated that the first cave was now hidden but your pics show that this cave (or whatever it is) is not hidden. Of course the caves have always been hidden from me. Maybe some day that wont be so. Thanks again for everyone's help. littlered
littlered

Post Number:#28  Postby littlered » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:06 am

Also sanpete, is this a mine entrance, a cave, or what is it? It appears to be a reconstructed area, all done by modern man. I guess that this is on private property huh? littlered
littlered

Post Number:#29  Postby sanpet » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:38 am

Littlered-------==========)))))No it is not mine or a cave. It is a lime klem that never was used. It is on privet land.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpet

Post Number:#30  Postby littlered » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Well I finally got my Heinerman book in the mail today. I have read most of it and I am now very convinced that the artifacts that were found and exposed are of Jaredite origin. I was not aware that so many of the same sort of mummies and plates have been found in many areas of the country. I of course have never done any research on this subject because I have tried to substantiate what I had heard from family members many years ago. As I stated in one of my first posts on this forum, this is a journey to set my mind at ease about Brewer's cave. I also stated that I am not of the Morman faith but this book really delves deeply into the possibility that the Jaredites could very well be predasessors of the Morman's. Lost had warned me about where this book leads but I really did not expect it to make such an impression on me about some of the possibilities. I can not make up my mind whether or not I think that John Heinerman actually entered the caves. Although I do believe he has been inside the second cave on more than one occasion I am not sure about the first cave. He tells a very good story to make you think he has been in the first cave several times but I just don't know. Actually I will never know because I have no way to prove or disprove anything he has written in this book. It seems to me that he has done a tremendous amount of research on every subject he writes about in this book but the more I read the more I did not know. Still I think it is a very well written and interesting book and I am glad that I had the opportunity to read it and will probable read it again and again. From some of the things I have read on this post I was lead to believe that it may become pretty far fetched and get in to alien beings and such but if it did I must have skipped over that part in my first reading but maybe I will find it the next time I read the book. Now maybe I can reread Faded Footprints and Some Dreams Die over again and get my mind to change gears and think about something else for a while. Good hunting everyone.littlered
littlered

Post Number:#31  Postby littlered » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Maybe it was Whyte Eagle that warned me about whether or not I want to find out any more. Regardless who it was I was warned and I still dove in head first. Later littlered
littlered

Post Number:#32  Postby Lostaslost » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Littlered, you just might want to see if you can locate the book Decoding Anchiet America, A Guide to the Archaeology of the Book of Mormon by Diane E. Wirth. It has a fairly good bit of history and a lot of Signs and Symbols that I was concerned with. Fr the most part she is fully cnvinced that all of the people she was talking about where from down south and or the Spanish in Mexico and or even futrher down than that. Just keep looking and reading. It does get to be fun and very interesting.

Lost
Lostaslost

Post Number:#33  Postby littlered » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Thanks lost, I will try to find that book.littlered
littlered

Post Number:#34  Postby littlered » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Whyte Eagle, Lost, Sanpete, Gosh I wish someone would post something on here. I have spent a lot of time trying to understand what I have read and then this afternoon I had a Jehova's Witness stop by and try to show me the error of my thinking so now I am really confused. Somebody help me. actually I just wanted to tell you guys that I appreciate all you have helped me with and I hope you do not give up on me. I am trying. lilred
littlered

Post Number:#35  Postby littlered » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:32 am

Me again, just wondering where everyone is. Seems every time I get on here I am the only user online and nothing new has been posted. I guess it just goes to show how much is going on in my life as compared to everyone else. I have read and reread every book I own and am currently financially embarassed so I can not add to my library at the time. I am glad everyone else has a life and they do not spend most of their day searching the site looking for some new news or questions or whatever. I had high hopes of being in SLC next month for the Western Hunting Expo but those hopes were dashed by the reality of being to broke to travel at that time. Maybe a miracle will happen in time to save me but I have already used one miracle by surviving a heart attack that the Dr. said I should not have. Maybe I will get that paid for before another one takes me out. Well, I am going to read Hidden Treasures again and see if I can find anything I missed in previous attempts. If anyone has anything to post I will be checking every few hours to see if anything new has been added. Thanks,littlered
littlered

Post Number:#36  Postby KsTHer » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Littlered,

Have you done a web search on Brewer's Cave, The Soper Savage Collection and Burrow's Cave? There are several links to this same topic mentioned elsewhere in this forum.

I am on night shift and will be back on afternoon shift by Wednesday! Until then, I am pretty much just a Zombie! (And a cranky---ed one at that.) I will try to come up with some good links. One way to approach this topic is to compare Brewer's Cave and possibly other lesser known caves in Utah and figure that there is an indirect or direct connection historically with ancient Egypt. (The fact that mummies were interred in a tomb with their possessions. Also there are some symbols associated with the cave which are in common with ancient Egypt.) Tie these facts together with multiple other stories which at first seem out of place here in the USA. Are you beginning to see a pattern which varies in the magnitude of a paradigm shift from what archaeologists are telling us yet? You seem to be concerned with Brewer's Cave when, in my opinion, you could be widening your search and seeing much of the other facts in an effort to possibly bring the story into a much better focus.

I started researching some of these things several years ago. I started from a different position than you. I had read about a metal belt which had been found in Utah in the 1930s which had Egyptian symbols on it. Three women took it to a professor of archaeology at BYU or another college in Utah. He immediately started claiming it was a hoax. Within a few more years, 4 more of these Egyptian Belts were found in 3 states. The professor no longer cried hoax, but he didn't proclaim them real either.

In my research, I read about an Egyptian cave in the Grand Canyon and an article about a Smithsonian Dig there of which they vehemently deny. This just so happens to be in an area that our illustrious government has managed to place under unduly strict regulations. (Hmmm... Could there be something going on here? My guess is that the restrictions placed on this area are not constitutional. It seems that there is a lot of unwanted government intervention these days.) Littlered, I will try to get some of these stories to you in the next few days. Some regarding the Burrow's Cave have already been shared. The two stories may have no connection whatsoever, but they seem to parallel each other very nicely. I believe that you can draw some conclusions from a comparison of the two stories. Pre-Columbian transoceanic voyages are a fact that the archaeologists need to give in on unless they simply have no desire to be able to receive any credit from me pertaining to their ability to hold their credentials. (If an archaeologist is very intelligent and knows his job, yet he denies the possibility of Trans-Oceanic voyages in Pre-Columbian times, then he has NO CREDIBILITY with me because he is a LIAR or an IDIOT! - Sadly, most of them are liars which destroys any chance of them becoming decent citizens.)

Give me a few days to recooperate after getting off of night shift and I will try to private message you and let you check out some of the stories and decide whether or not you should broaden your search or not.
KsTHer

Post Number:#37  Postby KsTHer » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 pm

KsTHer

Post Number:#38  Postby KsTHer » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:59 pm

KsTHer

Post Number:#39  Postby littlered » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:21 pm

KsTHer, Thanks for the post, the messages and the links. I was beginning to think that everyone had quit this link because nothing had been posted in a while and since I have no social life any more, all I do is search this site looking for more information. It is a fact that I am deeply involved in the search of any information about Brewers Cave since the seventies when I first heard about the find and have been trying to get some solid information about it since that time. I only recently decided to really dedicate some time to this search because the family members have been silent about it for years. I live in Texas so when they quit talking about it I had no source for information. That is why I got into this link and started trying to find answers. I am very good friends with two of John Brewer's brothers and one of his son's but they will tell me nothing. I do appreciate all the people who have tried to help and who have directed me to places I would never have known about without them. I feel for you and your night shift delimna, although I don't work them often, they really mess me up when I do. I am not going to get to deeply involved in the religous aspect of these finds because i have no idea where to start. I am very weak in the past of the Mormon religion so I am completely lost in some of the things I have read. Thanks again littlered
littlered

Post Number:#40  Postby Morningstar » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:42 pm

KsTHer,

I know this is kind of an old topic, but I am curious about your comment:

"One way to approach this topic is to compare Brewer's Cave and possibly other lesser known caves in Utah and figure that there is an indirect or direct connection historically with ancient Egypt."

I am familiar with Burrows Cave back east but, do you know of specific, lesser known caves in Utah connecting ancient Egypt?

A few years ago I attended a small conference in Fairview and heard John Heinermann speak about the Brewer Caves. The artifacts that I have seen (though few in number) were fascinating, but I am not sure how Egyptian they were. What symbols were you referring to? I would love to hear more.

Oh, and do you have a link for the Egyptian belts?

Thank you,
Morningstar
~Sakari Morningstar
Morningstar

Post Number:#41  Postby KsTHer » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:25 am

I will have to try to find the links. Some of the links have been removed, I believe. I found several interesting articles a few years ago and have heard from a friend in Utah about some relics having been found in a cave other than the Brewer's Cave. The Ankh is also present in some of the petroglyphs in Utah which can be found here in this (ancientlosttreasures.com) forum. I was researching Utah treasures looking for web sites which had stories associated with the Lost Josephine Mine and came upon a web site which had a lot of good information and one article referrenced the Egyptian Belts. I saved the link to favorites, but it was deleted so I would have to do a search for it. Another story which you may have heard of has to do with a Smithsonian archaeology group in a cave in the Grand Canyon back about 1909. A guy by the name of Kincaid was the alleged archaeologist who was interviewed by the Phoenix Gazette.

The mention of the Eye of Ra (petroglyph) also gives credence to some of the stories provided the glyph is authentic. I have also seen a pile of rocks which have been placed near an ancient mine to oversee the mine. They were in the shape of the Eye of Ra. There may be others here on the forum who have seen it also. I am not at liberty to tell its location.
KsTHer

Post Number:#42  Postby KsTHer » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:40 am

Morningstar, on the topic of Brewer's Cave, Burrows (or is it Burrough's) Cave and the Soper Savage collection... if you do some research both here and elsewhere on the internet, you may see some interesting similarities regarding the relics which allegedly came from these caves and the collection. The Brewer's Cave is in Utah... the Burrow's Cave is in Illinois (not far from Cahokia) and the Soper Savage is from Michigan (I believe). The relics seem to be from either the same source or at least the same area(s). There are other posts here on the forum regarding them.

Regarding other caves in Utah, I would have to check with someone who mentioned them a while back if I can only remember who it was.
KsTHer

Post Number:#43  Postby Morningstar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:09 am

KsTHer,

Thank you. I have not done a search on the Egyptian belts, I will see what I can find. The rocks in the shape of the Eye of Ra sounds amazing. I understand why you would not want to reveal the location. Do you have photos? If so, I would love to see them. I sure wish I could authenticate the Eye of Ra pictograph. Hopefully I will be able to find it when good weather returns. I am very interested in ancient Egyptian ties to American archaeology. I have noticed that several of the large mounds in the Midwest have marked influence from Egypt as well.

Yes, I am familiar with the Grand Canyon's Phoenix Gazette article. Interesting cover up of an amazing find. If I remember right, Kincaid is the same elusive name in the Echa Ta Echa Na story. Have you read that?

I saw several artifacts from Burrows Cave a few years ago at a conference in Sandy. Strange items and strange faces for sure. There seems to be a lot of Phoenician influence as well as Egyptian. Or so it seems to me. I sure wish I knew a lot more than I do. The book by Russell Burrows, "Cave of Many Faces" is a good read if you haven't read it. It is really too bad that they are not able to excavate the site at this time.

The Brewer Cave forum here is locked. ;) I don't know if I would have anything to contribute or not, but I wish I could see what has been posted there.

The Michigan relics (Soper-Savage Collection) is also a familiar topic for me. I had the privilege of seeing the collection held by the LDS church in the warehouse in Salt Lake before it was sent back to Michigan. I was given the opportunity to handle each piece, take a few photographs, and ask a few questions. I know there is a lot of controversy over those artifacts, but I am convinced that most of them are authentic. Sad, sad story of a great American loss.

Thank you so much, KsTher.

Morningstar
~Sakari Morningstar
Morningstar

Post Number:#44  Postby KsTHer » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:30 pm

I can't remember if I took pix of the Eye of Ra or not. There is a lot going on with this stuff in Utah. I have been fortunate to have friends that have allowed me to see their research on some of these things and therefore I cannot divulge some of these things without getting that clearance first.

I started out several tears ago with the intent to write a book of fiction, but I have found the truth is much stranger than fiction. My original premise for a book was the search for a lost Aztec treasure based on the Aztec Sun Calendar and some other stone disks with writing on them (purely fictional) and eventually leading to a well known relic in Utah. The interesting thing is that if I ever write the book, it could be more fact than fiction.

I have a full-time job (sometimes nearly 24/7/365) and have wanted to start a second career as a writer, but I got caught up in this fascinating web forum and another forum based on Utah treasures and sort of got myself derailed. I would be afraid to share much of the story due to the privacy of forum members' closely guarded secrets concerning these things. I am held in confidence on a few things which I shall not divulge. If I ever write the story, I will have to pass the book on to a few to get their blessings. :(
KsTHer

Post Number:#45  Postby KsTHer » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Morningstar,

Yes, I am somewhat familiar with the Echa Ta Echa Na story. A friend of mine is working on something related to it. Again, I cannot elaborate. Sorry.
KsTHer

Post Number:#46  Postby Morningstar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:34 pm

You should write your book! That would be awesome. :"} I recently read "The Lost Stones" by Paul Rimmasch also "Tombs of Terror" and "The Lost Curse" by T. Lynn Adams. Fun works of fiction somewhat similar to what you describe.

I really do understand about your friends and their research. For what it is worth, I am glad that you are trustworthy. So, the other forum you mentioned...Treasures of Utah? I have perused the site, but not said anything there. Oh, and if it is not asking too much, can you tell me the general area of the Eye of Ra? If not, that is okay.

Thanks again,
Morningstar
~Sakari Morningstar
Morningstar

Post Number:#47  Postby KsTHer » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 am

Morningstar,

Yes, I am on TOU also. I really don't know that my friend has any problem with me sharing that info, but without his approval, I am reluctant to post it here or the TOU site. On other matters, you have mail.

Ron
KsTHer

Post Number:#48  Postby Randy Bradford » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:24 am

sanpet wrote:Image

Fascinating image, would certainly love to hear more about it. Are we to assume this is one of Brewer's vaults? What can you tell us about the inside?
Randy Bradford

Post Number:#49  Postby mrjimsfc » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Sanpet: You were there with Bernie just a while back. He showed me some of the same pictures. What's the deal with the blindfold? :~o
"Nobody wants to listen to the voice of reason when there's a good hysteria to be had. Humans are like that."
mrjimsfc

Post Number:#50  Postby Quinda » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Randy, those images are what's left of an old kiln used by the pioneers back in the day.
Quinda
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Brewers Cave