Treasure Aura's

Discussion of the methods of dowsing and they apply to prospecting ...

Treasure Aura's

Post Number:#1  Postby Terry L Carter » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:22 pm

This was sent to me a lot of years ago by Manual Ortiz. It shows how noble metals buried in the ground for any length of time would give off gases over time. These gases could be seen during the right atmospheric conditions, kind of like the northern lights. Louis Matacia figured out that you could capture these gases with a Polaroid camera with the right kind of filter.
Attachments
Manual Ortiz.PDF
(3.51 MiB) Downloaded 45 times
Terry L Carter
Site Admin

Re: Treasure Aura's

Post Number:#2  Postby KsTHer » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:37 pm

An engineer/prospector friend of mine will tell you that mineralization in the ground (especially in the mountains) will draw lightning. Also, the trees like Aspens will take up these same minerals and during the fall when the leaves change color, the trees with more of these minerals are generally more colorful than those with low levels of mineral uptake. When you are in areas suspected of gold and silver or other precious metals during the time of the autumn foliage, look for the more colorful leaves in the deciduous trees as these are more than likely to have more minerals beneath them than those which are more blandly colored. This works for the deciduous trees (those which drop their leaves each year) such as the Aspen tees. The evergreens will more often show signs of lightning damage. If you think about it in reference to the pdf file that Terry L Carter shared here, I believe you will see a correlation.

Thanks, Terry, for a very informative post.
KsTHer

Re: Treasure Aura's

Post Number:#3  Postby sanpete » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:16 am

Thank You Terry
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
sanpete

Return to Dowsing